Shoutbox

Christmas cheer - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Christmas cheer (/showthread.php?tid=53719)

Christmas cheer by kittymew on 12-08-2005 at 10:28 AM

Each year at christmas I volunteer at a community organisation through my church to make hampers which include gifts,toys canned goods of non perishable items for those less fortunate,which are distributed to needy families and people in my area..each year the need grows more..with more people in need of a little help and happiness.
The reason I am writing this I've noticed that organisations like ours donations are down a little,and helpers are getting scarce...so if you have a little extra time or some items you would like to donate please look up your local volunteer group or church and give a little ..

thats all jus a little ..as it makes a BIG difference

Merry Christmas everyone..:)

RE: Christmas cheer by Wabz on 12-08-2005 at 03:15 PM

I've always helped with my scout group.  And we do big events and we small events but we pull some amazing amounts of money in.  but its only because of the work and focus we all have to make it that way

RE: Christmas cheer by Negro_Joe on 12-08-2005 at 06:52 PM

we always have a christmas charity at our school, we usually have a different one for the fifferent forms...:D

RE: Christmas cheer by user27089 on 12-08-2005 at 08:17 PM

I always give to charity, whenever I can... If I have any change or anything, I put it in the pots...

Aswell is that, as joe says, we always have charity things over christmas at school.