Shoutbox

Mybb 1.0 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Mybb 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=53763)

Mybb 1.0 by absorbation on 12-09-2005 at 03:56 PM

It is now out is there any plans to start modding it ready for upload soon?

RE: Mybb 1.0 by -dt- on 12-09-2005 at 04:09 PM

why? :-/ whats so good (no offence surfi :P ) like whats changed so much that it will make the overall forum experiance good enough for wdz to put the work in to upgrade?

RE: Mybb 1.0 by absorbation on 12-09-2005 at 04:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
why? :-/ whats so good (no offence surfi :P ) like whats changed so much that it will make the overall forum experiance good enough for wdz to put the work in to upgrade?

bugs, new features, sercuity

Plus the mods will be rewrote and maybe even improved on :P
RE: Mybb 1.0 by L. Coyote on 12-09-2005 at 04:16 PM

WDZ always updates any security patches, he said so many times before, when others bugged about all versions after RC2... :-/

He also said it'll take time... (to convert his mods)

Edit: besides, there are no published mods for MyBB1, as of yet...

RE: Mybb 1.0 by absorbation on 12-09-2005 at 04:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo

He also said it'll take time...

i know that's why i didnt say where is it but news about development and what's the gerneral plan is e.g if he wants to start work now or  in 6 months from now.
RE: Mybb 1.0 by lordy on 12-09-2005 at 04:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
Edit: besides, there are no published mods for MyBB1, as of yet...

incorrect, http://smethead.louhabs.com/
RE: Mybb 1.0 by absorbation on 12-09-2005 at 04:29 PM

wdz codes all his mods anyway by himself. :P

RE: Mybb 1.0 by -dt- on 12-09-2005 at 04:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation

Plus the mods will be rewrote and maybe even improved on
* -dt- has learnt nothing
i still go back to my orginal question , how does this make my forum experiance better :P
RE: Mybb 1.0 by absorbation on 12-09-2005 at 04:32 PM

quote:
i still go back to my orginal question , how does this make my forum experiance better

more user features and maybe that avatar holder design bug will be fixed (yes wdz you messed it all up in all bowsers)
* absorbation runs

btw i do not really want it i'm just speaking for other people :P
RE: Mybb 1.0 by -dt- on 12-09-2005 at 04:34 PM

quote:
quote:
i still go back to my orginal question , how does this make my forum experiance better

more user features and maybe that avatar holder design bug will be fixed (yes wdz you messed it all up in all bowsers)
* Absorbation runs

btw i do not really want it i'm just speaking for other people [Image: msn_tongue.gif]
rawrrrrrrrrrrr whatttttttttttttttttt uuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr feaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrressssssssssss
RE: Mybb 1.0 by CookieRevised on 12-09-2005 at 04:37 PM

This forum is very heavly modified from the original and can't be compared to the original anymore. Installing a new version requires weeks (if not months) of hard labour to adapt everything and to make everything compatible again. The final result will be not much better than what we now have (except maybe the version number).

RE: Mybb 1.0 by absorbation on 12-09-2005 at 04:45 PM

Can i just say I DO KNOW THIS i have repeated himself a few times now. I do not care if it is updated but others want to and i'm speaking for then. Wdz did say they will be updated and i thought the forum members would benfit from knowing the furtute of these fourms :)

So i am waiting for wdz or another admin to repley and close this thread i wanted a smimple anwser thanks :)

RE: Mybb 1.0 by WDZ on 12-09-2005 at 04:53 PM

No decision has been made.

TBH, I hardly even pay attention to MyBB's development anymore. What's the current version? Is it still some kind of beta/preview/RC?

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Eljay on 12-09-2005 at 04:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
TBH, I hardly even pay attention to MyBB's development anymore. What's the current version? Is it still some kind of beta/preview/RC?

nope, final now.
RE: Mybb 1.0 by absorbation on 12-09-2005 at 04:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
nope, final now.

Since today hence the reason why this thread was made. :)
RE: Mybb 1.0 by user27089 on 12-09-2005 at 04:56 PM

Most probably...

I love the way this forum is at the moment, it has hardly changed in two years, apart from features... I don't see the point in changing, can't this just be unique :p...

MyBB MsgPlus Version. ;).

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Omar on 12-09-2005 at 06:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
and can't be compared to the original anymore.
I disagree, this forum is still 90% mybb code... (thats surfi's data, he mentioned it in a similar thread).
RE: Mybb 1.0 by saralk on 12-09-2005 at 06:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Omar
quote:
and can't be compared to the original anymore.
I disagree, this forum is still 90% mybb code... (thats surfi's data, he mentioned it in a similar thread).

I'd imagine that the core the forum is still MyBB, but all the extra little bits are still there, and they may be tiny little things that have been added to the code here or there, or major changes to the database structure. The point is that if WDZ upgraded, there would be a lot of work on his part to re-add all the features to the forum.
RE: Mybb 1.0 by zaher1988 on 12-09-2005 at 07:06 PM

Hey

well the final release has updated/solved about 104 bugs and problems found in PR2.

The only confusing thing is upgrading the pr2 into the final, as you will have to revert again all the templates along with some other things.

upgrading it from rc4 will goes the same proccess as if anybody did for pr2.

Actually i'm still using PR2, and i'm just waitting to have more time until i update !! .

All the mods for pr2 works on final so far, also smethead have updated all his mods.

As i'm there on mybb forum, i have still didn't find problem regarding the update. but i dont know, we might later find.

upgrade guys ;)

regards

RE: Mybb 1.0 by saralk on 12-09-2005 at 07:13 PM

Zaher, the problem is that WDZ created all the mods himself, and there are many other little tweaks in the code, and probably a few database structure changes. So upgrading this installation is not as simple as upgrading most other forums.

RE: Mybb 1.0 by John Anderton on 12-09-2005 at 07:17 PM

I still stand by the fact that the current version is awesome. Dz has checked around all the security stuff a million times. What difference does it make if its rc2 or final.

This is at par if not better. Plus dz said a long time back that from the day that he decides to upgrade, it'll prolly take about 4 months to do all the security checks, addition of mods and random customisations, themes etc.

Imho, we should just stick with this theme. Eventually Messenger Plus! 4 will be released and im guessing there will be a new forum theme (like we have one for v2 and v3) so then simultaneosly we could upgrade ;)

Dz, just let it be as it is :P
<advert>Dz's laziness is legendary. Laziness is the cruise control to coolness. Join dz's fan club now and you will be eight times more lazy in a week gaurenteed :cheesy:</advert>

This has nothing to do with laziness. Its just a joke :P

RE: Mybb 1.0 by zaher1988 on 12-09-2005 at 07:24 PM

hey

yeah i understand that!! but i was't telling msghelp to upgrade, i'm telling those who have old versions.

illustrating to what u have said, View Latest Posts is one of those things, along with the options in it, like show unanswered threads and threads posted by you.

Well what i hope to is having a releazed version of these mods soon, not only to be for msghelp :S:$hope so.

anyway , good luck :)

RE: Mybb 1.0 by absorbation on 12-09-2005 at 07:26 PM

Shall we have a vote if to even botheing upgrading or not. As we are all happy with the current rc2 version :P

RE: Mybb 1.0 by zaher1988 on 12-09-2005 at 07:33 PM

msgplus is so huge!! and has lots of added things!! this will be a little bit "troubles maker".

well i think and i beleive that the forum team will know better what they can do !! if they are ready for such a thing, or even if the new version will support some cool adds made over here.

RC4 holds the highest number of mods!! and many of them are just gr8 !!, but still some of these wont work on the new version, and i'm sure many of them are here (e.g the froum rules box, below)

regards

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Millenium_edition on 12-09-2005 at 07:40 PM

What's the point?

RE: Mybb 1.0 by absorbation on 12-09-2005 at 07:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zaher1988
RC4 holds the highest number of mods!!

Admins make there own mods they dont use other peoples.
And this board is rc2 :P
RE: Mybb 1.0 by zaher1988 on 12-09-2005 at 07:59 PM

quote:
RC4 holds the highest
sorry heheh why i always have in mind that msghelp is rc4 !!!!

RE: Mybb 1.0 by John Anderton on 12-09-2005 at 08:04 PM

quote:
quote:
RC4 holds the highest
sorry heheh why i always have in mind that msghelp is rc4 !!!!

You've been here for 6 months and you have your own mybb forum. If you want i think i have an older version of mybb. Take that and just see how many modifications that you will immediately see. Though its a different matter that there are so many other mods that we dont see (made for the mods and admins)

Just leave it as it is till the admins (who actually have to do all the work, we just have to use it. They have to make it happen + check for any flaws if any + re-create all the mods (which takes the most time))
So what i dont see is why we are still discussing this since it is more of an admin thing than a user thing.
RE: Mybb 1.0 by lordy on 12-09-2005 at 09:53 PM

I think that this forum has been modded by WDZ and other admins so much, not just with plugins but other bug fixes etc, that its not really anecessary upgrade at the moment. this forum is probably the least buggy/flawed RC2 release out there. i vote we change the little thing on the bottom of the front page to: Power by MyBB MsgPlus Style
:lol:

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Chrono on 12-09-2005 at 11:28 PM

quote:
haha wdz has checked every bit of code and has fixed all the bugs that have been fixed on Mybb 1.0 and even more :P

Besides, our forums have been customized so much that it would be a pain in the ass to upgrade :P.
More features? Blah! Surfi has stolen many of wdz's features so shush :banana:

quote:

Shall we have a vote if to even botheing upgrading or not. As we are all happy with the current rc2 version 
the admins decide that kind of stuff, not you :P
RE: Mybb 1.0 by ShawnZ on 12-09-2005 at 11:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
i vote we change the little thing on the bottom of the front page to: Power by MyBB MsgPlus Style

it's called WDZBB silly.
RE: Mybb 1.0 by Wabz on 12-09-2005 at 11:57 PM

Hmmmmm I think the only real judge of this board can be surfi.  He knows about all major exploits here and could potentially do some major damage.  Although this is also the biggest mybb forum know to man :)

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Pipish on 12-10-2005 at 02:19 AM

I think we should upgrade it would be very good

but the thing is would surfi and everyone else have the time and effort to uprgade?

thanks shawnz:P

RE: Mybb 1.0 by ShawnZ on 12-10-2005 at 02:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pipish
I think we should upgrade it would be very good

but the thing is would surfi and everyone else have the time and effort to uprgade?

not to mention the time that the forums would be down

They wouldn't be down...? maybe for about twenty seconds, sure...
RE: Mybb 1.0 by surfichris on 12-10-2005 at 07:04 AM

quote:
This forum is very heavly modified from the original and can't be compared to the original anymore.
Have you seen the code? No, then you can't make that call.

The way WDZ structured is that his modifications mainly, like shoutbox, and reputation system do not rely on the MyBB template system or as much on the MyBB code.

It would take a day, maybe to test, then a day to upgrade.

Benefits? I can name quite afew, especially for forum staff in terms of moderation.

quote:
Dz has checked around all the security stuff a million times.
This board is exploitable.

quote:
haha wdz has checked every bit of code and has fixed all the bugs that have been fixed on Mybb 1.0
Heh, I doubt it ;)

quote:
More features? Blah! Surfi has stolen many of wdz's features so shush
... I have? Only thing would be the idea of reported posts in the database, which is now also in several other discussion forums.
RE: Mybb 1.0 by WDZ on 12-10-2005 at 08:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
haha wdz has checked every bit of code and has fixed all the bugs that have been fixed on Mybb 1.0
I only fix the bugs I know about. :dodgy: I did look through all the code when I upgraded to RC2, and I fixed a whole bunch of stuff, but of course I didn't do much testing of possible obscure bugs because that would have been too much work.
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
They wouldn't be down...? maybe for about twenty seconds, sure...
20 seconds? O_o I think quite a bit of planning and preparation would be required to make that happen... :p
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Dz has checked around all the security stuff a million times
Not true. I appreciate your defense of my laziness, but don't make false statements... :p
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Boulton
Benefits? I can name quite afew, especially for forum staff in terms of moderation.
:^)

I dunno, I guess I'll extract mybb_1_00.zip and at least have a look...
RE: Mybb 1.0 by brian on 12-10-2005 at 03:01 PM

I think he should make some sort of /test/ directory, then take the time to install, etc, etc.  After that, when it's done, just use mod_rewrite OR move the files to the root of "msghelp.net".

RE: RE: Mybb 1.0 by CookieRevised on 12-10-2005 at 03:02 PM

quote:
quote:
This forum is very heavly modified from the original and can't be compared to the original anymore.
Have you seen the code? No, then you can't make that call.
ok, but I only said what WDZ once said... And it wasn't pointed towards the code, but towards the features and stuff, which I do can "compare" from the original.
RE: Mybb 1.0 by Snake on 12-10-2005 at 03:19 PM

The only thing that should be changed in RC2 is the upload systeam it's hard to post a pic or a file compared to the new vertion. Other then that I don't see anything wrong with this.

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Wabz on 12-10-2005 at 04:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by snake1131
Other then that I don't see anything wrong with this.

Its exploitable like Surfi said :P

boards need upgrading.  Like I said this is the biggest mybb forum running its going to get attacked at some point tbh

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Val on 12-10-2005 at 05:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wabz
I did look through all the code when I upgraded to RC2, and I fixed a whole bunch of stuff, but of course I didn't do much testing of possible obscure bugs because that would have been too much work.

quote:
yes that is true too.

In my option its all the admin and mods call, if they want to spend time for a maybe securer version (i dont know that for certain) and i love that feture in the newer verstion of attecments like the option to insert atechment into post. Maybe someone could make a mod of the new fetures and still keep the rc 2

EDIT: verstion to version, I hate you Lou! :P
RE: Mybb 1.0 by John Anderton on 12-10-2005 at 07:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wabz
quote:
Originally posted by snake1131
Other then that I don't see anything wrong with this.

Its exploitable like Surfi said :P

boards need upgrading.  Like I said this is the biggest mybb forum running its going to get attacked at some point tbh
But it cant be upgraded it a few days like other forums. Due to the fact that it is huge and due to all the mods that have been made, itll take time ;)

Btw, this isnt DZBB or anything. Dz has done a lot of work on it agreed. But this is still running MyBB. Thats the bottom line. Though dz has customised it with a lot of mods and stuff so it is more user friendly (not that mybb isnt but you know what i mean :P)
RE: Mybb 1.0 by Ezra on 12-10-2005 at 07:59 PM

Why do you people care what version is running?

The board works doesn't it?

The staff should decide if the board will be upgraded or not.

RE: Mybb 1.0 by absorbation on 12-10-2005 at 08:05 PM

@ Surfi test some known sercuity bugs and see what a potential hacker could do to these forums. Remember this is one of the most popular mybb forums around making it likely to hacks.

Plus the mods are already done and the basic code is wrote. It just needs to be changed to work with the new mybb files. Which some mods maybe hard however the lasest posts one it a new page and should be easy to update.

Plus mods maybe even improved when the update occurs. However we totally understand if updating the forums can take months and probably the whole process will start next month, as this is a busy season :P

RE: Mybb 1.0 by tmhai on 01-07-2006 at 05:16 AM

The answer to when this forum will be upgraded to the latest version of MyBB (currently 1.01) is avaliable here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=...pid=35029#pid35029

Also, if you would like to know why it is taking so long look here:
http://www.surfionline.com/archives/2006/01/06/my...y-ho/#comment-7606

Shortly Chris did say on his forums (or blog, cant remember) that a newer version of MyBB would be avaliable, myself as well as many other people of MyBB's forums have reported over 30+ bugs with end-user and back-end code. Chris is also reminding us that MyBB code is dodgy and all his efforts, as well as the rest of the Development team, is on cleaning and setting a guideline. But MyBB latest version has fixed many vunrabilities as will the next version, and the next version and the next version, and the next versi... Not one person, nor one BulletinBoard avaliable to us is Secure, therefore if the forums were to be upgraded anyway, it would still have exploits.

The good side, and I agree with many other people is that you should always have the latest version of any product you may have in your posessions. Saying that means that it isnt our business to dictate what the admins should do and shouldnt do. And seeing as thats that, i recommend that this thread be closed (im not demanding therefore im not dictating).

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Lou on 01-07-2006 at 02:38 PM

Dang it's already on 1.02!

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Snake on 01-10-2006 at 12:33 AM

Well from what I have notest WDZ has been active the last littel while on MyBB Community Forum. He has never realy been active at all since RC2. But anyways most of his posts are about the MyBB main code, variables and function so he may be working on transfering his mods over or just seeing how hard it would be to upgrade.

Anyways this isn't for sure just what I have notesed over at MyBB

WDZ Feel Free to correct or change anything I have said (A)

RE: Mybb 1.0 by WDZ on 01-10-2006 at 02:45 AM

Well, what I'm currently working on is just going through every line of the code, finding bugs and security holes, and trying to get a good understanding of how everything works.

I haven't started "porting" any of my modifications yet. Sometime in the next week or so I'm going to set up a test board on my localhost, which will be very helpful for testing modifications. I never had that when modding RC2... :p

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Lou on 01-10-2006 at 11:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Well, what I'm currently working on is just going through every line of the code, finding bugs and security holes, and trying to get a good understanding of how everything works.

I haven't started "porting" any of my modifications yet. Sometime in the next week or so I'm going to set up a test board on my localhost, which will be very helpful for testing modifications. I never had that when modding RC2... :p
It's good to know you are hard at work and that you decided on a new method to test your mods:P
RE: Mybb 1.0 by WDZ on 02-01-2006 at 06:01 PM

A quick update...

For the last 2 weeks or so, I haven't really messed with MyBB at all. The current release is quite buggy IMHO, and the developers have made tons of fixes [partial list] that they haven't released yet. I don't want to waste my time finding/reporting/fixing bugs that they already fixed. Also, I expect that a lot of code is going to be changed, so any modifications I do may have to be re-done after the release.

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=...pid=39055#pid39055
quote:
Posted yesterday by Peter, MyBB developer
About the release date... we are doing our best to get 1.2 out of the door ASAP, as it fixes many bugs I think the community wants fixed.
* WDZ leans back, puts his feet up, and waits :p
RE: Mybb 1.0 by Hank on 02-01-2006 at 11:01 PM

why not just use another board such as vbulletin ? or phpbb

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Wabz on 02-02-2006 at 06:30 PM

Its more that we use mybb than anything, have a look through the forum history thread.  Surfis done a lot to help these forums.

RE: Mybb 1.0 by absorbation on 02-02-2006 at 06:37 PM

and maybe because there is a ton of data here 8-)

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Hank on 02-03-2006 at 12:55 AM

that might be the case but whats to say the next mybb wont be hjust as buggy?

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Lou on 02-03-2006 at 01:22 AM

cause they'll fix errors8-)

RE: RE: Mybb 1.0 by Hank on 02-03-2006 at 01:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
cause they'll fix errors8-)

thought thats what was suposed to happen in 1.02?  an plus i dont think DZ really wants to fix errors in it eventually when he does put a new board up, phpbb an vbulletin has been around for how long, i dunno biut its had time to mature,, i dont think this board has, it will eventually, just not yet,  maybe wait till 2.0?
RE: Mybb 1.0 by surfichris on 02-03-2006 at 01:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Animal
why not just use another board such as vbulletin ? or phpbb
Why?
quote:
that might be the case but whats to say the next mybb wont be hjust as buggy?
Bugs get fixed.
quote:
thought thats what was suposed to happen in 1.02?
Each release fixes errors discovered previously. However, as time progresses, more errors are always going to be discovered.

I'd like to see you complete a perfectly stable product without any errors.

quote:
phpbb an vbulletin has been around for how long, i dunno biut its had time to mature,
Which is why vBulletin 3.5.3 has around ~150 fixes since 3.5.2?

PhpBB hasn't had a decent update in a long time either.

quote:
i dont think this board has,
Hmm lets see. 2006 - 2002 = 4. I'd say that is a while, wouldn't you?

I have a few questions. What is your problem? Why do you care for?
RE: Mybb 1.0 by Hank on 02-03-2006 at 02:04 AM

quote:

PhpBB hasn't had a decent update in a long time either.

Maybe vecause its stable enough?
quote:

I have a few questions. What is your problem? Why do you care for?
i dont have a problem, why do i care? i'd like to see this board be more professional than what  are now,  from what iv'e seen from Mybb1.02 or whatever is on traxors site looks ok
RE: Mybb 1.0 by ShawnZ on 02-03-2006 at 02:06 AM

quote:
Maybe vecause its stable enough?

I don't see any bugs on this board?!

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Hank on 02-03-2006 at 02:33 AM

yeah coz DZ fixes them . im sure he'd prefer to do more exciting things than spend his time than just fixing holes in this board

RE: Mybb 1.0 by lordy on 02-03-2006 at 10:33 AM

if no-one finds and reports bugs then how is the board software going to have a chance to mature in the first place? imo its better than vbulletin/phpbb anyways, in terms of usability etc. and it seems pretty mature anyways 8-)

RE: Mybb 1.0 by GiantSpider on 02-03-2006 at 10:45 AM

Look we can sit & argue all we want. The fact of the matter is that we used BETA 4 for god knows how long, then WDZ updated to RC2. IMO this board has progressed nicely along the timeline & is not your average board MyBB board. If it ain't broke, why fix it? MyBB will continue to be updated for awhile, meaning evertime it is updated there is a call for WDZ to update all his mods?

RE: Mybb 1.0 by WDZ on 02-04-2006 at 06:31 AM

Thread re-opened after deleting some spammy posts...

I don't understand why some of you seem to be opposed to upgrading. :-/ I'm 100% positive that I want this board to be upgraded. There are a number of very good reasons, and here's a quick list I came up with...

- The Admin CP in RC2 sucks. It's very buggy and I have never really trusted it. Fixing it up is something I could never motivate myself to do, since only 4 people ever use it.
- Security. No more reliance on global variables! More secure login cookies.
- Lots of bug fixes, new features, general improvements, optimizations, etc. Probably a better user experience overall, for everyone.
- New data caching system to ease the load on MySQL.
- Better XHTML compliance, better theme system.
- Improved attachment handling, and file-based attachment storage! We have a lot of attachments here, too many to store in the database, IMO.
- Thread read/unread status stored in the database instead of cookies. Cookies are too limited and unreliable.
- New usergroup system, allowing a user to be in multiple usergroups, which should make it a lot easier to set up permissions for private Beta Tester forums and stuff.
- Upgrading from MyBB RC2 to 1.2 would be kinda like upgrading from Windows 98 to XP. :refuck:

I could definitely go on, but that's enough typing for now. :p

As for "my mods"... many of them are already in MyBB 1.0 and they will not need to be re-added. The other "essential mods" that I can think of are...

- SpamShoutBox
- Reputation system (my custom one)
- Quick Quote
- Latest Posts page (MyBB kinda has one, but it's not as good as mine)
- Moderator CP (allow moderators to ban users and remove avatars/signatures)
- [countdown] and [noparse] bbcodes?

All of those can be re-added and I intend to do so either before upgrading, or soon after. :) Also, I intend to complete my code audit, to ensure that the board is as bug-free and secure as I can make it.

RE: Mybb 1.0 by John Anderton on 02-04-2006 at 06:44 AM

Here's to expecting a cleaner forum with all the kickass features mentioned above and more :P

If you decide to add those mods a bit after the upgrade then i hope you have the themes up before it :P We dont want to be kicked back to the default theme :P

RE: Mybb 1.0 by Eljay on 02-04-2006 at 08:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
- Better XHTML compliance, better theme system.

as long as surfi makes the css file a template again, i agree :P
RE: Mybb 1.0 by Discrate on 03-10-2006 at 06:52 AM

What mybb version is the msgplus forum currently using? im confused:S

RE: Mybb 1.0 by ipab on 03-10-2006 at 06:54 AM

read the footer :dodgy:

Messenger Plus!™ ©2001-2006 by Patchou