Shoutbox

survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? (/showthread.php?tid=53840)

survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by guanako on 12-12-2005 at 02:18 AM

today i got this email from WLM beta team, has anyone got it? and wat does this really mean? am i closer to the beta testing?

Dear Alberto,

We need your expertise!

We have a new beta version of Messenger that we would like you to be among the very first to try out. You have proven yourself to be a real expert when it comes to betas, and we need your opinion on what we can do to make this new version of Messenger even better.

This new version is called Windows LiveTM Messenger. It's as fun and reliable as the Messenger you already know, and you lets you keep the contact list and other personal stuff you've got stored in Messenger. Plus, this new version has a fresh new look and feel, and lets you do things you've never done with Messenger before, like:

Make domestic and international PC-to-telephone calls at incredibly low rates (you'll need to sign up with a Microsoft Partner, but you can do this in seconds, right in the Messenger interface.)
Drop documents into special folders that you and your contact can access even when one of you is off-line
To get started:

Click the button below to go to http://connect.microsoft.com and sign in with your Passport credentials (your Hotmail or MSN e-mail address and password).
Click on the Invitations link in the left hand navigation.
Enter the following ID ---------------  into the box and click Go.
Read the information and any instructions found on the welcome page

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by *Saint* on 12-12-2005 at 02:25 AM

you sign into connect.microsoft.com  then under invitations you enter that ID number and wait for them to give you the download and allow your email to sign into that verison of messenger...

yes i got the email too ;)

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by BeerBro on 12-12-2005 at 02:26 AM

:O.. lucky you...
what happened after the welcome page?...
did it say u can start beta testing?

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by guanako on 12-12-2005 at 02:28 AM

no, it said the survey was submitted and Windows Live Messenger  beta 8 was added to "My Participation" section. i went to the download part in it but nathing new.

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by BeerBro on 12-12-2005 at 02:30 AM

:S... i only have the "MSN Customer Experience Validation - Canada " program in the list... guess i'll still hafta wait till they assign what they want me to test?....

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by *Saint* on 12-12-2005 at 02:34 AM

there no download yet, and even if you do download it somewhere else, the y havent put the email on the list to allow them to connect using the new version yet

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by guanako on 12-12-2005 at 02:37 AM

did u check the FAQ of WLM? it says something about invites :D i wonder how many they would give.

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by BeerBro on 12-12-2005 at 02:40 AM

mind inviting me when the time comes? :)

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by guanako on 12-12-2005 at 02:51 AM

dont even know how many im gettin, but send a pm with ur email, ;)

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by BeerBro on 12-12-2005 at 03:02 AM

thx guanako, I've just sent you a pm with my email , thx again :)

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by ipab on 12-12-2005 at 04:00 AM

want to invite to me too :P (plz :))

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by guanako on 12-12-2005 at 04:00 AM

ok someone asked for the WLM FAQ here they are
invites arent out yet, and if i get any i'll give them to certain ppl only ;)
Messenger Beta FAQ

<FAQ removed by moderator due to possible NDA violation>

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by mwe99 on 12-12-2005 at 04:03 AM

I hope this isnt going to turn out like Google (Mail) with everyone having an invite....

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by *Saint* on 12-12-2005 at 04:10 AM

its supposed to be for friends and family, but last time(7.5) they didnt give invites to anyone

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by RebelSean on 12-12-2005 at 04:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
I hope this isnt going to turn out like Google (Mail) with everyone having an invite....

I doubt it very much that that would happen.

Guys, let me point out some things in here. Hopefully this will rectify some of the questions yall have been asking.

Does this invitation mean that you are a BETA tester? No, it does not. If you accept the invitation, and complete the survey it will be sent to the MSN Dev team. The team will then go through the surveys and select those who meet standards/qualifications. They will then send those who are selected a welcome email, and then we will wait for the BETA release.

There is not any invites to give out at the moment (AFAIK), so don't go begging people for them. It will simply most likely make them mad.

I hope this helps yall's questions.
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by ~INVASION~ on 12-12-2005 at 05:11 AM

well before if you were a beta tester and had msn messenger beta on your computer, lots of people had more then 1 user on their comps but were able to sign in the beta, now you have to be on the "list" so the invites are meant for most likely getting your family who uses the computer also, the ability to sign in

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Dane on 12-12-2005 at 05:58 AM

I got the email, exciting news, finally the beta is going to be starting.  I got the email twice though with 2 different invite codes, so yeah, I have an extra for a friend of mine (dont bother PMing me asking for it, you wont get it).

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by EvilSeph on 12-12-2005 at 12:15 PM

Don't you people even have ANY respect AT ALL for the requests of "Please do not spread the information on this site" ?

NDA's mean so little these days.

Word of warning, if Microsoft weren't so busy organising the WLMsgr testing, you'd be removed for leaking information not already available to the public. You leaked the email and the copied and pasted the text from the site. Good work. I know you'll go down in my book as a leaker and will not be testing anything I'll be organising or running.

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
quote:
Originally posted by mwe99

I doubt it very much that that would happen.

Guys, let me point out some things in here. Hopefully this will rectify some of the questions yall have been asking.

Does this invitation mean that you are a BETA tester? No, it does not. If you accept the invitation, and complete the survey it will be sent to the MSN Dev team. The team will then go through the surveys and select those who meet standards/qualifications. They will then send those who are selected a welcome email, and then we will wait for the BETA release.

There is not any invites to give out at the moment (AFAIK), so don't go begging people for them. It will simply most likely make them mad.

I hope this helps yall's questions.

I had three, but that must of been a mistake.
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by RebelSean on 12-12-2005 at 12:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by EvilSeph
I had three, but that must of been a mistake.

Hence the AFAIK part of my post ;).
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Mike on 12-12-2005 at 04:46 PM

Where did you sign up to get this invite? :)

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by guanako on 12-12-2005 at 06:26 PM

got the email twice :P this is not given away any information, i read the the site and it didnt say anything about shring, anything that has been posted here.

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Salem on 12-12-2005 at 06:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by guanako
today i got this email from WLM beta team, has anyone got it? and wat does this really mean? am i closer to the beta testing?

Dear Alberto,

We need your expertise!

We have a new beta version of Messenger that we would like you to be among the very first to try out. You have proven yourself to be a real expert when it comes to betas, and we need your opinion on what we can do to make this new version of Messenger even better.

This new version is called Windows LiveTM Messenger. It's as fun and reliable as the Messenger you already know, and you lets you keep the contact list and other personal stuff you've got stored in Messenger. Plus, this new version has a fresh new look and feel, and lets you do things you've never done with Messenger before, like:

Make domestic and international PC-to-telephone calls at incredibly low rates (you'll need to sign up with a Microsoft Partner, but you can do this in seconds, right in the Messenger interface.)
Drop documents into special folders that you and your contact can access even when one of you is off-line
To get started:

Click the button below to go to http://connect.microsoft.com and sign in with your Passport credentials (your Hotmail or MSN e-mail address and password).
Click on the Invitations link in the left hand navigation.
Enter the following ID ---------------  into the box and click Go.
Read the information and any instructions found on the welcome page

I got it as well
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Menthix on 12-12-2005 at 06:42 PM

* Menthix is still mailless while every random person on earth seems to be MSN tester these days :s

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Jhrono on 12-12-2005 at 06:51 PM

I'm in microsoft connect, but my available programs are allways stuff i don't know shit about / can't test :
Microsoft Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003 Beta
Windows Network Developer Platform
Windows in italiano
DirectX SDK Public Beta Program
SSMA V2
:sad:

RE: RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Max on 12-12-2005 at 06:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
* MenthiX is still mailless while every random person on earth seems to be MSN tester these days :s

I know, even a guy from my school got an invite and he doesn't even know anything about computers. I had to wipe his PC of 672 cases of Spyware, yet he considers himself a Computer Wizard.

* Max thinks some people are very stupid.
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Lt.Col.DraGon on 12-12-2005 at 07:30 PM

bahl.. i didn't get the invite...

* Lt.Col.DraGon wonders why he didn't receive anything and the noobs did :P

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Stigmata on 12-12-2005 at 07:36 PM

Well i got one :)

I hope you dont consider me that much of a noob :$

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Lt.Col.DraGon on 12-12-2005 at 07:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
Well i got one :)

I hope you dont consider me that much of a noob :$

i mean like those people who don't know about beta testers.. of course i dont mean the ones that know..
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by prashker on 12-12-2005 at 08:23 PM

I got my invite finally :banana:

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by aNILEator on 12-12-2005 at 08:46 PM

bleh, no invite for me once again, but i've been asked to participate in a load of other crap (one note2003, windows in spanish (why???) etc)

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by BeerBro on 12-12-2005 at 09:10 PM

can anyone help me? i just got the invite... with the invite code...
but when i enter the code, it says

The invitation code you entered is invalid, assigned to another person, or else the program is no longer accepting invitations.

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by prashker on 12-12-2005 at 09:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BeerBro
The invitation code you entered is invalid, assigned to another person, or else the program is no longer accepting invitations.

Have you considered one of those?
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by BeerBro on 12-12-2005 at 09:18 PM

EDIT: Nevermind.. it was Internet explorer displaying the page incorrectly..

it worked with Firefox .. :)   (part of the code got cut off in IE, lol)

now onto the survey... thx guys..

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by ~INVASION~ on 12-12-2005 at 09:42 PM

got it

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Jhrono on 12-12-2005 at 09:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly

bleh, no invite for me once again, but i've been asked to participate in a load of other crap (one note2003, windows in spanish (why???) etc)
quote:
Originally posted by Johny
I'm in microsoft connect, but my available programs are allways stuff i don't know shit about / can't test :
Windows in italiano
SSMA V2

That's what i don't get, i was invited for One Note too :S

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Lt.Col.DraGon on 12-12-2005 at 09:51 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly

quote:
Windows in italiano
SSMA V2

That's what i don't get, i was invited for One Note too :S

I was indeed invited to those prorgams too.. but not WLM :(
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by CookieRevised on 12-12-2005 at 10:07 PM

Because you probably accepted invites for "Windows Live", not for a specific product (thus being Messenger) of the "Windows Live" suite.

This is/was stated in those threads which explained how to sign up. But I think 99% of all people simply read "invite to beta test WLM" in their enthiousiasm (understandable), instead of reading what it is/was really about.

The same with signing up into the "beta program". It doesn't mean signing up into the "Messenger beta program". Instead, it means you put yourself on the list of available beta testers for whatever product needs testing in your regio (thus it also doesn't mean you are already selected though).

And/or as a last reason to explain why you have invites to other beta programs: It's a gesture from microsoft. They will make other beta programs available to you if you have signed up for a certain beta program (again dependable on the regio/country you're in though).

----

About these "I already got on" - "Me not" posts: The invites (and everything else) are send out in batches. These are also very local dependable, aka the country you're in. Not every country always participates in the same beta's. Or not every country participates at the same time. Or not every country has the same beta program for a specific product or undergoes the same stages of beta testing, etc...

(eg: in case of WLM, it wasn't even up till recently that the decision was made to put MSN Netherlands also in the WLM beta program. And even then, they have a slightly different beta program than others this time (closed moderated vs. moderated vs. open, etc...))

If you are invited, nice. If you don't have an invitation mail yet, simply wait and hope (posting that you don't have one yet isn't going to help you getting one faster though ;)).

----

;)

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Jhrono on 12-12-2005 at 10:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised

The same with signing up into the "beta program". It doesn't mean signing up into the "Messenger beta program". It means you put yourself on the list of available beta testers for whatever product needs testing in your regio (thus it also doesn't mean you are already selected).
Man they invited me to test windows in italian, i'm portuguese :tongue:

Anyway, i know clearly that Microsoft Connect ain't a passport to Messenger Beta testing, BUT they could at least send something interesting..i bet there are people who want to test these :

quote:
Windows in italiano
SSMA V2

RE: RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Salem on 12-12-2005 at 10:51 PM

quote:
Windows in italiano
SSMA V2

I too got invited to those as well
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by brian on 12-12-2005 at 11:03 PM

I didn't get something like that, my emailed said "We need your expertise, again." =p

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by aNILEator on 12-12-2005 at 11:26 PM

why would they need to test windows italiano in England :P

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by albert on 12-12-2005 at 11:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Microsoft Connect
Welcome to the Windows Live™ Messenger 8.0 Beta!

We are excited to welcome you as one of our exclusive Managed Beta testers and look forward to taking all of your feedback. The beta has not yet started but keep an eye on your inbox for an email from us with information on where to download the software.

DOES THAT MEAN I'M IN? OMG!
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by guanako on 12-12-2005 at 11:47 PM

where did u get that?

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by albert on 12-12-2005 at 11:48 PM

quote:
where did u get that?

Microsoft Connect - My Participations - Clicked On Windows Live Messenger 8.0
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by guanako on 12-12-2005 at 11:50 PM

i guess we are in then :D there alil more at bottom about ur email inbox :D

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by prashker on 12-12-2005 at 11:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15

Microsoft Connect - My Participations - Clicked On Windows Live Messenger 8.0
Its there on mine too :D
quote:

i guess we are in then there alil more at bottom about ur email inbox

:banana:
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by BeerBro on 12-12-2005 at 11:53 PM

nice! can't wait to get started tomorrow ! woot!

EDIT: btw, anyone managed to connect to their newsgroup servers yet?

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by RebelSean on 12-13-2005 at 12:21 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Microsoft Connect
Welcome to the Windows Live™ Messenger 8.0 Beta!

We are excited to welcome you as one of our exclusive Managed Beta testers and look forward to taking all of your feedback. The beta has not yet started but keep an eye on your inbox for an email from us with information on where to download the software.

DOES THAT MEAN I'M IN? OMG!

I needed to correct my post last night, but I didn't. Apparently, from what Overo has told me, when you accept the invitation you are in the beta. No welcome email is being sent, again from what I've been told.

May be wrong may be right, don't know if it's 100% true.
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by *Saint* on 12-13-2005 at 12:21 AM

yes im on the news group, but ive been on it for a while

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by King Of Chaos on 12-13-2005 at 01:22 AM

Yea, I got the 2 e-mails too and did the survey. Can't wait to try WLM tomarrow. :)

P.S. Congrats to all the other testers! (B)

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by ~INVASION~ on 12-13-2005 at 02:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by *Saint*
i thought the newsgroups got closed down, thats what im getting when i sign in :S
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Supersonicdarky on 12-13-2005 at 02:12 AM

Yay! I finally got the e-mail! :D

My first beta-testing EVER! :D

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by *Saint* on 12-13-2005 at 02:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
quote:
Originally posted by *Saint*
i thought the newsgroups got closed down, thats what im getting when i sign in :S

its worked for me the whole time, thats how i found out about the emails being sent, then i checked my email and it was there
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by brian on 12-13-2005 at 03:14 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=576959]

anyone? :x

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by albert on 12-13-2005 at 03:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nvez
[Image: attachment.php?pid=576959]

anyone? :x

Checking mine at the moment, ill edit my post in a few minutes

EDIT : Nop, im still active everywhere.. maybe it's because I have been selected as a tester.. :S
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Mike on 12-13-2005 at 04:51 PM

What did you all do to be selected as a tester? :S
You must have signed up for something... :-/

I also wanna be an official tester for once! :'(

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by guanako on 12-13-2005 at 06:21 PM

im active on both of those, if u decline one that would cut down ur chances of gettin choosen i think, someone correct me if im wrong.

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by MeEtc on 12-13-2005 at 06:24 PM

no invites, except for some server shit I recieved last year.
Signed up on both M$ beta and Connect, with no luck

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by King Of Chaos on 12-13-2005 at 07:56 PM

I just saw Yahoo! starting there new beta program today for 7.5 http://messenger.yahoo.com .....Weird eh?? Same day as the WLM beta is suppose to begin. ;)

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Salem on 12-13-2005 at 08:52 PM

Beta is getting closer. Microsoft are apparently busy activating the various accounts so they can use WLM. Those who have it activated can see a download link on the Ideas.Live.com website once signed in with the appropriate .Net Passport

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by MeEtc on 12-13-2005 at 09:02 PM

Hmmm, when I log into ideas, it's giving me French instead of english, any ideas?

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by albert on 12-13-2005 at 09:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
Hmmm, when I log into ideas, it's giving me French instead of english, any ideas?

what's you're OS language?
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by MeEtc on 12-13-2005 at 09:10 PM

english :P
everything in my passport everywhere else is in english, and my address is set correctly (its not in Quebec either)

RE: RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Salem on 12-13-2005 at 09:14 PM

quote:
everything in my passport everywhere else is in english, and my address is set correctly (its not in Quebec either)

Some others have reported this as well, although it is in english for me
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by albert on 12-13-2005 at 09:14 PM

quote:

weird.. I don't know then.. sorry.. :$
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by *Saint* on 12-13-2005 at 09:28 PM

ya its always been french for me too

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by MeEtc on 12-13-2005 at 09:34 PM

Hmm, i went to double-check my passport info, and Ideas is in english now...
:dodgy:

EDIT Nevermind, I only got a logout from timeout. Still French...

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Menthix on 12-13-2005 at 09:37 PM

Check your browser settings, preferred languages. It picks language by your browser settings.

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by MeEtc on 12-13-2005 at 09:55 PM

Defaults
English US-En, English-En

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by ~INVASION~ on 12-13-2005 at 09:58 PM

hmmm looks like its out to me http://spaces.msn.com/members/MessengerSays/

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Salem on 12-13-2005 at 10:04 PM

I still don't have a link to the download

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by albert on 12-13-2005 at 10:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WLM Blog
So who gets to play? The first set of Beta testers is made up of us, MCI employees (see the next post to find out why) users who have tested previous closed-betas; users who signed up through http://connect.microsoft.com; some loyal blog readers , and handful of others – like my parents. (Hi mom! Hi dad!)

I don't think i'm in the first batch..

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by -rafy- on 12-13-2005 at 10:18 PM

hmm yeh seems ive missed out this time round.
You'd expect them to put on more testers in a few weeks though.

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by prashker on 12-13-2005 at 10:23 PM

:( I didnt get my email...I got an email with my invite code yesterday.

quote:

I don't think i'm in the first batch..

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by ~INVASION~ on 12-13-2005 at 10:24 PM

i finally got my known issues and faq :P

RE: RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by BeerBro on 12-13-2005 at 10:27 PM

quote:

same here.. saw it appeared today...
but didn't get to start the beta yet :(
RE: RE: RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Salem on 12-13-2005 at 10:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BeerBro
quote:

same here.. saw it appeared today...
but didn't get to start the beta yet :(

Yeh, same here. got FAQ and know issues but still no download. Anyone got access to NGs yet?
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by prashker on 12-13-2005 at 10:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Salem
Yeh, same here. got FAQ and know issues but still no download. Anyone got access to NGs yet?

Same here and I didnt yet :(

Lets see who gets download link first :P
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Lou on 12-13-2005 at 10:44 PM

There are your details [view attachment].

Also, my ideas.live..... is in french too. But it doesn't matter. French is my first language anyway.lol.

RE: RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Salem on 12-13-2005 at 10:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:

Same here and I didnt yet :(

Lets see who gets download link first :P

Probably one of you guys, as i'll b off to bed soon.

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
There are your details [view attachment].

Also, my ideas.live..... is in french too. But it doesn't matter. French is my first language anyway.lol.

Yeh, i know about that info. Its taken from Connect. But according to WLM blog, the beta has begun. Also some people have a download link on their ideas.live.com page

Edit: Image here
RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by *Saint* on 12-13-2005 at 10:49 PM

quote:
Anyone got access to NGs yet?

yes i said that before :P

and the newest message was at 5:34PM EST Today

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by GiantSpider on 12-13-2005 at 11:07 PM

Got my e-mail. I was worried that I wouldn't get one a while back............

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by guanako on 12-14-2005 at 12:12 AM

"Windows Live Messenger Beta has been released to users…

(…Well, some users anyway.) "

thats wat is says at the WLM blog, :( may they are busy try to realease to all testers at once, lets hope we see the download link soon :D keep your eyes on you email inbox:D

RE: survey invitation, WLM beta anyone got it? by Keeguon on 12-14-2005 at 01:02 PM

hey, if somenone have some survey invitations can I have one please :) !

P.S. : I use the topic for what he made :)