Shoutbox

Can You And How Do You Change The Font In Your Screen Name? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Can You And How Do You Change The Font In Your Screen Name? (/showthread.php?tid=53908)

Can You And How Do You Change The Font In Your Screen Name? by ChloéZanyar on 12-14-2005 at 07:05 PM

I Wasn't Sure, I Know You Can Change The Colour Of Your Screen Name, But Can You Change The Font? If So How Do You Do It? :) Thanks! xxx

RE: Can You And How Do You Change The Font In Your Screen Name? by MeEtc on 12-14-2005 at 07:07 PM

there's a registry tweak to change the font for your contact list, but this is for all of your contacts, and has no infleuence on what font anyone else sees.

I do not believe you can change the font that everyone else sees

RE: Can You And How Do You Change The Font In Your Screen Name? by ChloéZanyar on 12-14-2005 at 07:09 PM

oh okay! :) well thanks...how do you do that then? :P

RE: Can You And How Do You Change The Font In Your Screen Name? by MeEtc on 12-14-2005 at 07:12 PM

You can use Plus! Registry Tweak and find the item CtcListFont. You can use that to set a font for your contact list

RE: Can You And How Do You Change The Font In Your Screen Name? by Sunshine on 12-14-2005 at 07:51 PM

Also have a look at msn-name-tricks (scroll past the advertisements), i think this is what you are looking for ;)

RE: Can You And How Do You Change The Font In Your Screen Name? by Karlita x_X on 12-14-2005 at 08:19 PM

i change it but you have to put an special charcter before, but :P i dont think that font is so cool