Shoutbox

How can I send email to everybody?Please help and Merry Xmas~ - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How can I send email to everybody?Please help and Merry Xmas~ (/showthread.php?tid=54225)

How can I send email to everybody?Please help and Merry Xmas~ by rockman on 12-24-2005 at 10:32 AM

Merry Xmas everybody~

I want to send an email to everyone who listed in my msn.
There're so many people in my msn that I can't send the mail one by one with copying-pasting their email address.

Can you tell me?How to send emails to everyone listed in my msn in one or two times,not send email one by one?

Thanks very much!!!!Hurry.....It's Xmans Even now~

RE: How can I send email to everybody?Please help and Merry Xmas~ by Rik on 12-24-2005 at 11:07 AM

in hotmail go to contacts > select you favourite contacts and if you have you MSN M by groups on the new e-mail page this should appear:
[Image: semttulo8nr.th.png]

Merry x-mas for you too!

RE: How can I send email to everybody?Please help and Merry Xmas~ by rockman on 12-25-2005 at 06:26 AM

The Thing is I don't use hotmail...

RE: How can I send email to everybody?Please help and Merry Xmas~ by J.J on 12-25-2005 at 06:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rockman
The Thing is I don't use hotmail...

What do you use?

That kind of information would be handy considdering this is an email question.
RE: How can I send email to everybody?Please help and Merry Xmas~ by rockman on 12-25-2005 at 07:04 AM

Thank you Cool Rik!

I don't have hotmail account.I use rockman@Rockmanstudio.com as my email.

Will all the contacts show up if I register a Hotmail accout?

RE: How can I send email to everybody?Please help and Merry Xmas~ by leito on 12-25-2005 at 09:04 AM

Do you use Messenger with a hotmail account? If that's the case, all your MSN Messenger contacts are in your Hotmail account.

If not, there is no way I think. You could export the list and open it with Notepad. There you would see the emails... grab them from there!