Shoutbox

"now playing feature" - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: "now playing feature" (/showthread.php?tid=54293)

"now playing feature" by DJKAL on 12-27-2005 at 08:04 PM

i using WLM BETA and HAD the now playing feature running fine
but after ending the wrong process and somehow lost the .exe file for messenger inm doing so
i cant use that feature. it has even been removed from my PLUG-INS list in windows media player 10
i can add a plugin to media player but am not sure which file it is with the programs file for WLM to add the feature.

RE: "now playing feature" by Sunshine on 12-27-2005 at 10:24 PM

Restart your computer and restart WLM, all processes you accidently ended will be running again.

Lost exe file? You mean you uninstalled WLM? If so redownloading and reinstalling will solve it.

RE: "now playing feature" by DJKAL on 12-27-2005 at 11:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Restart your computer and restart WLM, all processes you accidently ended will be running again.

Lost exe file? You mean you uninstalled WLM? If so redownloading and reinstalling will solve it.

thanks! :D ...will try it tomorrow :)
im not sure ... il my short cuts where there etc... i did reinstall it and thats ok

will re-booting it bring back the plugin for the media player to connect to WLM?
RE: "now playing feature" by blackjack on 12-27-2005 at 11:10 PM

Well im not sure in Media Player.. But in Winamp you need gen_msn.dll to show what u are playing..

Sunshine is right if u ended a process by mistake just restart ur pc.. and everything should be fine again :)