Shoutbox

Sending a Custom Message to a Specific IM User - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Sending a Custom Message to a Specific IM User (/showthread.php?tid=54294)

Sending a Custom Message to a Specific IM User by Pagans on 12-27-2005 at 08:08 PM

Greetings,

How do I send a specific custom message to a specific IM user that has opened a conversation with me?

Does !Plus have that capability, if so outline what I need to do that.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Pagans

RE: Sending a Custom Message to a Specific IM User by DJKAL on 12-27-2005 at 08:42 PM

you can send one to all users who say something to you, but this is all as far as i am aware.

RE: Sending a Custom Message to a Specific IM User by Pagans on 12-27-2005 at 09:38 PM

Ok DJKAL,

You state you can send a automatic message to ALL users that open a conversation with you.

How do I set that up? What are the steps to do that?

Pagans

RE: Sending a Custom Message to a Specific IM User by DJKAL on 12-27-2005 at 10:12 PM

ok...didnt place steps as i wasnt sure if you wanted to know this:
her ethey are:

in the main msn window click the status drop down bar
then go to personalised status
change this to online/busy etc etc
there is a box to type a message to contacts..AUTO MESSAGE ... and this can be set to be turned off at a certain time automaticaly.

JUST REMEBERED YOU CAN SET IT OT SEND TO JSUT 1 CONTACT {OR 2 / 3 ETC!} THERE IS A BOX TO DO THIS UNDER THE BOX WHERE YOU TYPED THAT MESSAGE
I cant produce screenshots because im using WLM and not msn with plus!

RE: Sending a Custom Message to a Specific IM User by stoshrocket on 12-27-2005 at 10:16 PM

if you need screenies, i'll help, gimmie a shout if need be

ok, sunshine, here you are:

[Image: 1.gif]

[Image: 2.gif]

[Image: 3.gif]