Shoutbox

Have problem with 3.62, please if someone can help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Have problem with 3.62, please if someone can help (/showthread.php?tid=54310)

Have problem with 3.62, please if someone can help by poopkiller on 12-28-2005 at 05:32 AM

Hi..

i'm using MSN Messenger 7.5 (lastest)
and Messenger Plus has been updated to the latest version. (3.62)

the update have been done automatically... and ecver since I udpdated the Messenger Plus.. MSN isn't working..
I saw in fact another thread asking for a similar problem.. but me I dont'get any error message. MSN Messenger connect in the sys tray, but freeze after that.. and get no answer from the program..

the contact list don't load at all. It did this on my computer and my girlfriend computer.. don't know if someone had this problem or heard of it...

Tried to unistall everything, but did nothing.
-Messenger Plus.
-MSN Messenger 7.5

and re-install just MSN Messenger but keep doing the same thing even if Plus is not installed.

I don't know what to try next... I would really like if someone can check this out..

thanx if you need more info just asked

RE: Have problem with 3.62, please if someone can help by mfragola on 01-26-2006 at 08:13 PM

are you using an official unpatched version or messenger??

RE: Have problem with 3.62, please if someone can help by [MR] on 01-26-2006 at 10:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by poopkiller
the update have been done automatically...
what update?
RE: Have problem with 3.62, please if someone can help by CookieRevised on 01-27-2006 at 11:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by poopkiller
and re-install just MSN Messenger but keep doing the same thing even if Plus is not installed.
If the freezing continues even if you don't have Plus! installed, it can't be an error in Messenger Plus! 3.62