Shoutbox

I need help... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: I need help... (/showthread.php?tid=54366)

I need help... by unknowndude on 12-29-2005 at 05:07 PM

Whenever I click on the "Games" button on my msn messenger, it always says =

"The list of games is temporarily unavailable, please close and try again later"

I am using MSN Messenger 7.5.0322

I tried un-installing it and re-installing it but it is still the SAME:@ I tried reparing it, but nothing has changed.

Ok, now for the very strange bit:

I have three MSN accounts, I tried it with the second account, it did not work so I tried it with my third account, it also did not work, and finally I tried it with my first account that I made a long time ago and it worked!! It doesn't work on my other accounts except my first one, but I don't want to use that old account again just to play the games.

So... Does anyone have a clue as to why it is like that, and how do you fix that problem?

RE: I need help... by matty on 12-29-2005 at 05:12 PM

The games might be unavailable in your country. Which country do you live in?

RE: I need help... by rix on 12-29-2005 at 05:14 PM

If you haven't experienced this problem before, there might be problem with servers.

When you're using passport account, you need to specify your country and state. If games doesn't work @ your location, change it to Spain, Madrid or some else bigger country.

RE: I need help... by toddy on 12-29-2005 at 05:17 PM

you could try installing the custom games patch as it will mean that you are connecting to a different server, thus solving the problem, its including in the mess patch found at http://www.mess.be

RE: I need help... by unknowndude on 12-30-2005 at 06:49 AM

Thanks for the information, I changed my country to the United States and it worked.:D