Shoutbox

Private Messaging Issue: Drafts. [bug] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Private Messaging Issue: Drafts. [bug] (/showthread.php?tid=55038)

Private Messaging Issue: Drafts. [bug] by zach on 01-18-2006 at 09:58 AM

I found this bug while going to send a message. Instead of it going to the recipient, it came back to me. To make this happen I did this:
Wrote a PM
Saved as Draft
Went to Draft and previewed message
Send
The message ended up in my inbox. The bug has been confirmed by -dt-

RE: Private Messaging Issue: Drafts. [bug] by NiteMare on 01-18-2006 at 10:04 AM

confirmed

i also noticed that when you look at your drafts folder, the collum containing person you sending it to, reads "sender"

RE: Private Messaging Issue: Drafts. [bug] by WDZ on 01-18-2006 at 01:33 PM

I don't really care... it's probably fixed in 1.02. :p

RE: Private Messaging Issue: Drafts. [bug] by Lou on 01-18-2006 at 01:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
I don't really care... it's probably fixed in 1.02. :p
Does that mean the progress on updating is getting better?
RE: Private Messaging Issue: Drafts. [bug] by WDZ on 01-18-2006 at 02:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
Does that mean the progress on updating is getting better?
Uhmm... I dunno... I've made some good progress with my code analysis, but at the same time the MyBB developers are doing a ton of work that they haven't released yet, because MyBB 1.0 has a lot of problems... :tongue:

http://community.mybboard.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=39

I'm not sure what to do at this point... keep reviewing the dodgy MyBB 1.0 code, or wait for MyBB 1.1 which will apparently have lots of improvements and changes... :^) If I decide to wait, I could use that time to work on making the shoutbox and reputation system and some other mods compatible with the new version.
RE: Private Messaging Issue: Drafts. [bug] by NiteMare on 01-18-2006 at 05:19 PM

i say wait, unless you have a bug security bug that only updating fixed(not likely)