Shoutbox

Smiley Central.... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Smiley Central.... (/showthread.php?tid=55062)

Smiley Central.... by angel_eyez_132113 on 01-19-2006 at 04:17 AM

Okay I wanna use Smiley Central but I have Messenger Plus Installed I cant see the emotions I send.....But the other person can But I cant see them when I send or receive them....So I was wondering if there's something I can do to change this without deleting on of those programs?! Can someone PLZ help me....Thanks Amanda

RE: Smiley Central.... by [MR] on 01-19-2006 at 05:21 AM

try not to double post.  but about what you want:i used to have this problem as well, but i never solved it and found out that smile central had some adware in it, so i just uninstalled it.  try going to the emoticon thumbnail list and see if you can change any settings there.

RE: Smiley Central.... by angel_eyez_132113 on 01-19-2006 at 05:23 AM

I dont get what your saying?! In msn or what?!:S

RE: Smiley Central.... by [MR] on 01-19-2006 at 05:27 AM

yeah in msn, go to the main window and then go to msn preferences and then see if it says anything about cutom emoticons, or if it isnt in msn's pref's check in plus!'s pref's, i cant remember which one it is.  if you dont see anything there try reinstalling smile central.

RE: Smiley Central.... by angel_eyez_132113 on 01-19-2006 at 05:34 AM

Okay....I looked for anything to do with emoticons in Plus and msn but couldn't find anything in either.....So I'm gonna try to re-download smiley central....Hopefully it works (yn)

RE: Smiley Central.... by L. Coyote on 01-19-2006 at 05:36 AM

Smiley Central is not compatible with Messenger Plus! Nothing can be done about this except uninstalling Smiley Central.

Please, only post a question once and in just one forum. Your thread "Pretty Sure It's A Bug...." is basically a duplicate of this thread.
Read and follow the forum rules (the ones you accepted upon registering here).

RE: Smiley Central.... by angel_eyez_132113 on 01-19-2006 at 05:46 AM

Sorry bout that.....Well that sucks that there is no way to use both of them :( I really like both of those programs.....I'll just have to pick one of them I guess :(.....Well thanks alot you guys.....And sorry bout the double post.....

Hopefully sometime there will be a way to use both programs at once:D

RE: Smiley Central.... by Mentality on 01-19-2006 at 10:15 AM

people actually use that crap, my sister put it on her computer and it just destroyed it. needed a complete format in the end to get it off properly. it made internet explorer re-direct through its page for stats, and kept resetting itself as the home page.

Ad-are sucks.

RE: Smiley Central.... by angel_eyez_132113 on 01-19-2006 at 02:45 PM

I have taken it off my computer many times....

RE: Smiley Central.... by Patchou on 01-21-2006 at 03:58 AM

In theory, the next version of Messenger Plus! should be entirely compatible with a plugin like Smiley Central... I won't support them officially but I'll still give it a try to check if I can make the two products work nicely together.