Shoutbox

Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? (/showthread.php?tid=55155)

Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? by can16358p on 01-22-2006 at 07:40 PM

While playing this game, it's true that the game loads the info about the places of the flags on start. Can't there be a way to crack into this game? The reason is, I'm suspicious about Microsoft wrote an extra script for my address only for absolute no-luck. I want to write an alternative game client.

RE: Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? by Ezra on 01-22-2006 at 09:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
I'm suspicious about Microsoft wrote an extra script for my address only for absolute no-luck.

:lol:

I just heard from my sources you are right. They hate you and don't want you to win a game!. Microsoft has put a whole team at work to write scripts to make sure you won't win!
RE: Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? by can16358p on 01-22-2006 at 09:23 PM

:P

If you've just seen me a few times playing, you would have understood what I meant. Other side wins even if I play faar better then him/her. This can be 1-2 times, no problem. But always...? :D

I know it is possible to do the I want. But I think I'll need something that reports all the stream between me and msn as hex or etc. I forgot what they were called. (something starts with Net, netMonitor maybe?)

RE: Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? by mwe99 on 01-22-2006 at 11:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by can16358p
While playing this game, it's true that the game loads the info about the places of the flags on start. [/qoute]

Yes then you play the game to un-cover the flags

quote:
The reason is, I'm suspicious about Microsoft wrote an extra script for my address only for absolute no-luck. I want to write an alternative game client. 

No, don't be silly. They would not waste their time writing a 'losing code'.  The code is generic and comes from the games server. It is you playing the game and is all about skill. Read up on google about help and tactics and practise on Minesweeper on Windows.

RE: RE: Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? by can16358p on 01-23-2006 at 09:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
quote:
While playing this game, it's true that the game loads the info about the places of the flags on start. [/qoute]

Yes then you play the game to un-cover the flags

quote:
The reason is, I'm suspicious about Microsoft wrote an extra script for my address only for absolute no-luck. I want to write an alternative game client. 

No, don't be silly. They would not waste their time writing a 'losing code'.  The code is generic and comes from the games server. It is you playing the game and is all about skill. Read up on google about help and tactics and practise on Minesweeper on Windows.

Oh really, I play much better than nearly all of my friends, you can see it in stats.

But I can't do anything for clicking to a corner in the beginning of the game and everywhere being popped up. So can you please tell me the problem with my skill.

quote:
I think you suck... really... because I sometimes win.

I USUALLY win, I'm talking about being unlucky.

Please don't post silly comments.

RE: Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? by linx05 on 01-23-2006 at 10:48 AM

From memory you can use Resource Hacker to make the game easier. Google it and you shall find.

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
Mindsweeper connects to a server? :S
RE: Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? by mwe99 on 01-23-2006 at 11:12 AM

quote:
I USUALLY win, I'm talking about being unlucky.

Please don't post silly comments.

Well thats unfixable, go for the whole good luck stuff (four leaved clover etc)

And i meant the server as in where the games come from (A)

RE: Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? by Mike on 01-24-2006 at 06:15 AM

DJMystic (now known as TheBlasphemer) had made a plugin for Messenger Plus! called "CheatPlug"
I couldnt find it, but you might find it.

Good luck :)

Note: This probably works only on MSN 6

RE: Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? by linx05 on 01-24-2006 at 08:03 AM

Der me I thought you meant the game which comes with Windows. Apologise!

RE: Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? by darknavi on 01-29-2006 at 08:29 AM

Check this out

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=20...d=596391#pid596391

http://wave.prohosting.com/mars8472/minesweeper.html

RE: Minesweeper Flags / Cracking? by can16358p on 01-29-2006 at 10:40 AM

Ok, minesweeper. But what does it have to do with this topic :)