Shoutbox

- Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: (/showthread.php?tid=55250)

by Danielle8 on 01-25-2006 at 04:19 PM

Hello!,

I do have Messenger Plus (in french) and I dont know what I did wrong but, I am not able to get the status «in ligne» (en ligne) I get «Absent... in ligne» instead
(Absent(e)... en ligne).

Somebody could help me ? Thank you.

Danielle

Hello,

During the time I was waiting to get an answer about my problem with my status in Messenger Plus, I found the solution and now it's working properly.

But I discover an new problem with Messenger Plus, I am not able to go to get my messages clicking on the little envelop under my name, I have to go trough hotmail to get my message. It was automatic before, even this morning.  dont'no was I did ti change it.

Thank for your help.:wave:
by RaceProUK on 01-26-2006 at 03:46 PM

Have you got StuffPlug-NG installed by any chance? If so, turn off its 'Open links in default browser' option.

by Danielle8 on 01-26-2006 at 05:35 PM

Hello Raceprouk,

I do have StuffPlug-NG installed, I turn off its « Open links in default browser's option » but I didn't get any changes, I am still not able to get my messages on Hotmail directly.

Do you have any other idea of what I should do? Thank you for your help.

Dan :D:wave:

by RaceProUK on 01-28-2006 at 01:58 PM

What other plugins do you have installed, if any?

by Danielle8 on 01-28-2006 at 02:38 PM

Thank you for your help, but my problem does not existe anymore, every thing is back to normal.

This is the first time I posted a message on this forum. I am use to participate on francophone forums, on this one I don't know how to mentionne that my problem is resolved.

Somebody can tell me what to do to post that my problem is resolved and I don't need help any more.

Have a good day.

Dan :D

by Voldemort on 01-28-2006 at 06:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Danielle8
Thank you for your help, but my problem does not existe anymore, every thing is back to normal.

This is the first time I posted a message on this forum. I am use to participate on francophone forums, on this one I don't know how to mentionne that my problem is resolved.

Somebody can tell me what to do to post that my problem is resolved and I don't need help any more.

Have a good day.

what you just did, post and say its solved.