Shoutbox

Azureus problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Azureus problem (/showthread.php?tid=55254)

Azureus problem by Reaper on 01-25-2006 at 06:38 PM

on a particular torrent, there are loads of seeds in swarm but i cant connect to any of them. i can connect to peers. i tried updating and changing the tracker, as there a e 2 available, but the other one tracker is down. the download speed is next to nothing while my upload speed is high.
any ideas on this

RE: Azureus problem by Ezra on 01-25-2006 at 06:43 PM

I had that problem too, also I could not find people on DHT and crashed an everything so I went to utorrent, and it's a lot better :D

http://www.utorrent.com/

The main program is only 650 kb big and uses no more than 10 MB memory and still gets very high download speeds :)

RE: Azureus problem by Reaper on 01-25-2006 at 06:45 PM

man , i though i would have to stop switching. bit tornado to abc to bit lord to azureus

is there anyway to get round it without swtiching? as its only with one torrent and its at 94.4%

RE: Azureus problem by L. Coyote on 01-25-2006 at 06:46 PM

Geez, switching to uT can't be easier. Download the file, run it. There.

RE: Azureus problem by Reaper on 01-25-2006 at 07:02 PM

ok i switched to utorrent, but cant connect to any seeds, yet plenty are in swarm (over 200)
so then its something to do with the tracker?

RE: Azureus problem by Jhrono on 01-25-2006 at 08:37 PM

Have you got the ports you use for utorrent open ?

This could be caused by your router's firewall(if you have one) or a firewall instaled in your computer..

Edit :: Thanks Ezra :tongue:

doors in portuguese = portas <=> ports :tongue:

RE: Azureus problem by Ezra on 01-25-2006 at 08:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Johny
Have you got the doors you use for utorrent open ?
I think you mean ports there :P

But yeah? are your ports open and/or forwared? that would fix your problem with azureus probably too then, but utorrent is better anyway :P
RE: Azureus problem by Reaper on 01-25-2006 at 09:33 PM

i opened my ports both UDP and TCP for azurues. i used the same port with utorrent aswell. like i said in my first post, its only with that particular torrent

RE: Azureus problem by Ezra on 01-26-2006 at 12:10 AM

Maybe it's one of those dummy torrents, that stop at 96% procent or something and then you can't connect to anyone anymore.