Shoutbox

IE 7 Beta help! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: IE 7 Beta help! (/showthread.php?tid=55439)

IE 7 Beta help! by lrac522 on 02-01-2006 at 06:48 AM

I grabbed hold of the new IE 7 Beta and it's wonderful especially with the font structure. What I realized is that I tried to view my latest version of MSN 7.5 and Messenger Plus Contacts Message History and was boldly presently with this fat error of which i don't know if it's something I need to adjust or is it due to the fact that it's beta.

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The system cannot locate the resource specified. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Carl/My Docum...

Maybe this is another issue that needs to be addressed but while using IE 7 beta I am missing out on a lot of characters while typing. I can't get with my regular speed.

RE: IE 7 Beta help! by haydos on 02-01-2006 at 08:07 AM

Place the attached file in with your XML logs, this file should already be there so it somehow must have been moved or removed. (Unzip it first of course)

RE: IE 7 Beta help! by Salem on 02-01-2006 at 03:36 PM

i know have one problem:

I wanted to move the positioning of my Google Toolbar (it was placed next to the menu items (File, View etc.). But in moving it i lost the menu! Now the only way to get it is press ALT. Anyone have idea to fix it.

Thanks.

RE: RE: IE 7 Beta help! by lrac522 on 02-02-2006 at 04:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by haydn
Place the attached file in with your XML logs, this file should already be there so it somehow must have been moved or removed. (Unzip it first of course)

Thanx a lot anyway. I have removed IE 7 Beta and everything starts working normal as before.(Y)
RE: IE 7 Beta help! by Hank on 02-02-2006 at 04:32 AM

http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/default.aspx howto's etc on this site on IE7

RE: RE: IE 7 Beta help! by Hüstich on 02-02-2006 at 09:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Salem
i know have one problem:

I wanted to move the positioning of my Google Toolbar (it was placed next to the menu items (File, View etc.). But in moving it i lost the menu! Now the only way to get it is press ALT. Anyone have idea to fix it.

Thanks.

Go to the Command Bar (where the tabs are, at the right), and click Tools. Then click Toolbars, then Classic Menu.