Shoutbox

miniMIZE & Visual Tooltip - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: miniMIZE & Visual Tooltip (/showthread.php?tid=55465)

miniMIZE & Visual Tooltip by Supersonicdarky on 02-01-2006 at 11:59 PM

I found 2 small applications which minimizes all your windows to a thumbnail on your desktop:

Download miniMIZE

Download Visual Tooltip

Screenshots:
miniMIZE:
[Image: screenshot.jpg]

Visual Tooltip:
[Image: apercuStick.jpg]

RE: miniMIZE & Visual Tooltip by matty on 02-02-2006 at 12:05 AM

Ok? I could easily recreate the visual tooltop one in english but i cba to do it. Screenshot Sender is taking lots of my time. (I am even considering, if Dempsey wants to try, once we are done with this version then develop one specifically for WLM/Plus! Live. I already have a feature list that I would like to implement so we will see.)

RE: miniMIZE & Visual Tooltip by rav0 on 02-02-2006 at 10:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky
(french only)
The Visual Tooltip webpage is in French, but at the top is a link to view the page translated into English by Google The software has can have an English language (and more) interface added (it's at the bottom of the page).
RE: RE: miniMIZE & Visual Tooltip by Supersonicdarky on 02-02-2006 at 12:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rav0
quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky
(french only)
The Visual Tooltip webpage is in French, but at the top is a link to view the page translated into English by Google The software has can have an English language (and more) interface added (it's at the bottom of the page).

i posted this on another board before when that wasn't there, then i copied and posted here and didn't notice that it was changed