Shoutbox

Forum Charity - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Forum Charity (/showthread.php?tid=55660)

Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-08-2006 at 09:04 PM

Patchou has posted and you can now begin to send money to traxor@gmail.com via. paypal, there are no other ways to donate money as yet, but if you have any ideas, then they are all welcome. Any offers are welcome, ranging from $1 to a $10, it is all up to you. Once the money is collected, we will then send the money to a charity of your choice.

Here's a proposal for all of you out there:

How about we start a charity on this forum, not much, just something like $2 (usd) each, which is about £1. Maybe even less, and we send it all off to one charity, raising as much money as we can for them. As I know most of the frequent members do have paypal accounts and stuff and it would be pretty easy for them... It would be simple enough to raise $100 to give to charity, and even that is a fair amount. I'll be giving some, because I sell quite a bit on ebay, so I may aswell put a percentage of that to the charity.

What do you think?

RE: Forum Charity by prashker on 02-08-2006 at 09:06 PM

I don't have paypal :(

But I think its a 50/50 decision wether its good idea or bad :P

RE: Forum Charity by Negro_Joe on 02-08-2006 at 09:07 PM

I think its a good idea, as long as your not the charity...:P

RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-08-2006 at 09:07 PM

Yeah obviously I wouldn't be the charity, and it would be a joint decision as to what the charity would be, as long as it's a good cause and doesn't go to something crappy like the odd socks appeal :p. (jimmy carr)

RE: Forum Charity by Reaper on 02-08-2006 at 09:08 PM

i think its a good idea. what charity though?

RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-08-2006 at 09:10 PM

Like I said, the charity is nothing to do with me, and none of the money will go to me of course, 100% of the cash will go to a charity of the forums choice, in the name of Messenger Plus! Live?

RE: Forum Charity by Voldemort on 02-08-2006 at 09:11 PM

i would...
but i dont have paypal :P

RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-08-2006 at 09:12 PM

People could send cheques to me too if they wanted :p.

RE: Forum Charity by absorbation on 02-08-2006 at 09:14 PM

To note to everyone traxor is looking for $3 very fast for hosting :P

....... /me feels a scam :refuck:

RE: Forum Charity by Voldemort on 02-08-2006 at 09:15 PM

and if they are donated to patchy?

RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-08-2006 at 09:15 PM

Haha no, I'm selling all of my Little Britain stuff on ebay to get the money for my hosting :cry:.

This is just something to do in the name of the forum really.

RE: Forum Charity by RebelSean on 02-08-2006 at 09:16 PM

It seems like a good idea, I'd participate :).

RE: Forum Charity by GiantSpider on 02-08-2006 at 09:36 PM

Are you going Cancer, children, DEC? Yeah I would be up for it.

RE: Forum Charity by [MR] on 02-08-2006 at 09:50 PM

thats a good idea.  another idea would be to support a child or two in africa or somwhere with a program like world vision. 

RE: Forum Charity by ipab on 02-08-2006 at 10:02 PM

tbh, I don't trust World Vision, it's been accused of money laundering etc a bunch of times. I'd much rather donate something to help organizations such as Evergreen, WWF, Green Peace, Amnesty International or Red Cross.

P.S. Love the idea.

P.P.S. Leave trax alone.

RE: Forum Charity by [MR] on 02-08-2006 at 10:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ipab
I don't trust World Vision
yeah i wouldnt really either, i just cant think of the names of the other organizations that do the same thing.
RE: Forum Charity by emit on 02-08-2006 at 10:20 PM

The Red Cross.

RE: Forum Charity by Voldemort on 02-08-2006 at 10:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Time
The Red Cross

I agree
RE: Forum Charity by CookieRevised on 02-08-2006 at 10:38 PM

Idea is good (although pruposed before). The only problem is who is going to admin the account, and what charities (different each year?) will the money go to. Not everybody will agree on these points...

Furthermore, you already can support a charity (Red Cross) in name of Messenger Plus! since years, all you need to do is order something from the Plus! store.

http://www.msgplus.net/store.php

RE: Forum Charity by L. Coyote on 02-08-2006 at 10:42 PM

I don't see the point in doing this, tbh... :s

Giving the money to a charity means that it may get stolen or just used to pay their costs, the people you really want to help won't get anything.

If you really want to give money away, go to a local shelter and give it to the person you want to help. Or better yet, give them food, blankets, etc.

RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-08-2006 at 11:17 PM

By the way, there are ways we can help actually.

If we raise £42, we can buy a camal for a family in Africa :). £20 for a calf, £30 for water to feed a village.

The rest of my form (apart from me, so i'm not taking credit, don't ask why either thanks.) did a charity thing, so they bought something for a specific village in Africa. You can control the money you give to charity quite well now.

RE: Forum Charity by [MR] on 02-08-2006 at 11:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
By the way, there are ways we can help actually.

If we raise £42, we can buy a camal for a family in Africa :). £20 for a calf, £30 for water to feed a village.

The rest of my form (apart from me, so i'm not taking credit, don't ask why either thanks.) did a charity thing, so they bought something for a specific village in Africa. You can control the money you give to charity quite well now.

yes, my church was doing this for a while, the program is called heifer
RE: Forum Charity by Chris4 on 02-08-2006 at 11:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
If you really want to give money away, go to a local shelter and give it to the person you want to help. Or better yet, give them food, blankets, etc.

Looks better as a big some of money :P

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Furthermore, you already can support a charity (Red Cross) in name of Messenger Plus! since years, all you need to do is order something from the Plus! store.

http://www.msgplus.net/store.php

* Chris4 waits for Messenger Plus! Live merchandise to come out :refuck:
RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-09-2006 at 01:11 AM

It doesn't matter whether it's a big sum of money or not, any money counts tbh. I will donate as much as I can.

RE: Forum Charity by Jhrono on 02-09-2006 at 01:14 AM

I'd participate in this :) Good idea

RE: Forum Charity by L. Coyote on 02-09-2006 at 02:43 AM

Ahh, there was a chain thingy done several times in my country.

Basically, a guy got a button (normal button from a shirt), and traded it for something else (like a candy), and went on trading the stuff, until he got a few hospital machines for a remote hospital somewhere. Pretty cool, you could try doing something like that (on a smaller scale, of course). :P

RE: Forum Charity by Super Dude on 02-09-2006 at 04:06 AM

I would put some money forward, but only if its not with Paypal. They are a bunch of money-stealing arseholes who take money away from good people (like the SomethingAwful.com money drive for Hurrican Katrina... what the eff!) Paypal = Not trustworthy at all!

RE: Forum Charity by qgroessl on 02-09-2006 at 04:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Super Dude
I would put some money forward, but only if its not with Paypal. They are a bunch of money-stealing arseholes who take money away from good people (like the SomethingAwful.com money drive for Hurrican Katrina... what the eff!) Paypal = Not trustworthy at all!

I think Paypal is pretty reliable tbh.... Otherwise they wouldn't be so popular around the web.
RE: Forum Charity by Discrate on 02-09-2006 at 05:57 AM

how many times would we be sending money off to the charitys?

RE: Forum Charity by John Anderton on 02-09-2006 at 10:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
think its a good idea, as long as your not the charity...
you're

quote:
Originally posted by damm-o
afaik patch donates to charity already :P I remember reading somewhere on msgplus.net about him donating to red cross for the tsunami victims.

Someone could make a central account and donate all the money there. Then send the money to charity. Erm .... but who should have access to the money :P
RE: RE: Forum Charity by CookieRevised on 02-09-2006 at 11:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
Giving the money to a charity means that it may get stolen or just used to pay their costs, the people you really want to help won't get anything.
Not true!

Legit, decent charities do not steal money, and your donations do get to the people in need. In fact, the charities more far better than anyone else to where the money should go. And money is not always what the people in need need; The charities will buy the stuff the people need with the money you send.

Of course there are bad examples which call themself "charities", but they should in no way taken as an example for the legit decent charities.

Don't generalize...

quote:
I would put some money forward, but only if its not with Paypal. They are a bunch of money-stealing arseholes who take money away from good people (like the SomethingAwful.com money drive for Hurrican Katrina... what the eff!)
That rant from somethingawful only shows how close minded they are. Paypal is very legit and trustable. In fact, what they did is what every company would do. They are absolutely very right to temporarly freeze (not close down!!!!) an account which raises such an amount of money in no time. They are absolutely correct in stating that there is a lot of abuse. Any right minded person would understand why they do this.

And I'm very sure that the rant also is often an overstatement of what truely happened and only shows one (maybe twisted) side of the story; that is what rants are afterall... And the photo's between that text also aren't much proof of a good mature unbiased opinion about all this.

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
That is indeed another possebility.

quote:
Paypal = Not trustworthy at all!
Paypal is very trustworthy

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
afaik patch donates to charity already :P I remember reading somewhere on msgplus.net about him donating to red cross for the tsunami victims.
Indeed, but Patchou donates money all the time to the Red Cross in name of Messenger Plus! when people buy something from the online Plus! store. The donation for the tsunami victims was a special additional donation.
RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-09-2006 at 12:11 PM

The chances are I would set something up in paypal, such as with the user msgpluscharity@gmail.com, and any money that goes in is heaped up until we have enough to choose what to do with the money, then I'll send it up, and show everyone the receipts etc.

If anybody has a problem with that, then say.

RE: Forum Charity by CookieRevised on 02-09-2006 at 12:13 PM

Because this would be in the name of Messenger Plus! (I at least assume), you also need to contact Patchou about this. Though I don't think he has any problem with it; nevertheless, if you do something in the name of Messenger Plus!, it is always needed to contact Patchou...

RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-09-2006 at 12:21 PM

Shall I email him now regarding the thread? I will send it to his more personal email rather than his Messenger Plus! one, as his msgplus one is bombarded with emails regarding beta testing, and I doubt he will read those anytime soon,.

RE: Forum Charity by absorbation on 02-09-2006 at 08:49 PM

quote:
Shall I email him now regarding the thread? I will send it to his more personal email rather than his Messenger Plus! one, as his msgplus one is bombarded with emails regarding beta testing, and I doubt he will read those anytime soon,.

Yeh you should he may even promote it more. Patchou cares alot about charity and if he can raise alot of money for a good cause everyone wins.
RE: Forum Charity by Reaper on 02-09-2006 at 09:33 PM

maybe we could donate to patchou for all his efforts?

RE: Forum Charity by Voldemort on 02-09-2006 at 09:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper

i wrote that :dodgy:
RE: Forum Charity by Reaper on 02-09-2006 at 10:43 PM

quote:
quote:

i wrote that :dodgy:
oops :P
i couldnt be bothered to read all the posts tbh :refuck:
RE: Forum Charity by ~INVASION~ on 02-09-2006 at 10:48 PM

i think we should give it to Patchou for offering an amsing free tool for so many years, but i dont have paypal with money in it so i cant really help out

RE: Forum Charity by Ezra on 02-09-2006 at 10:58 PM

I think the best person to administer the paypal account is Patch himself. Not that I think that traxor isn't trustworthy or something, but Patchou is the msgplus! man. This will also make sure more people will trust to send money.

And don't use a gmail account for the paypal, patch should make a charity@msgplus.com or something.

And maybe save it up untill christmas or something and make a poll to choose where the money gets donated.

RE: Forum Charity by jren207 on 02-09-2006 at 11:12 PM

I think having a Msgplus! charity fund is a good idea, but i'm not sure how to go about it, so i'll leave that up to the rest of you... it already seems confusing as to who should take care of the fund etc...

RE: Forum Charity by Voldemort on 02-09-2006 at 11:13 PM

is there any compound interest in pay pal?

RE: Forum Charity by Reaper on 02-09-2006 at 11:15 PM

quote:
is there any compound interest in pay pal?
:S
i know that they take a 2% charge

quote:
Originally posted by jren207
I think having a Msgplus! charity fund is a good idea, but i'm not sure how to go about it, so i'll leave that up to the rest of you... it already seems confusing as to who should take care of the fund etc...
maybe we should select a few people and let others vote for those individuals if they want them to handle it / handle money
RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-10-2006 at 12:43 AM

I have just finished writing the email to Patchou, hopefully he will reply, but I'm sure we all understand that Patchou has more important things to worry about at the moment, such as Messenger Plus! Live :).

RE: Forum Charity by Patchou on 02-10-2006 at 06:05 AM

It sure is a good idea, you can go ahead, I'll be among the first to do a starting donation :). I trust Traxor to be able to manage all of this.

RE: Forum Charity by Chestah on 02-10-2006 at 06:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
It sure is a good idea, you can go ahead, I'll be among the first to do a starting donation :). I trust Traxor to be able to manage all of this.

I agree, i'll see if i have any funds already in my paypal account that i can send over Trax :).
RE: Forum Charity by albert on 02-10-2006 at 06:14 AM

I'd love to participate, sadly I do not posses any PayPal account or such. If there's another way of donating, or maybe promoting the donations, don't be shy to post it, I'll try my best to help out.

RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-10-2006 at 08:46 AM

If you really want, you can start sending money to traxor@gmail.com, once the money starts coming in, I will create a thread asking how we should spend the money. As for other methods of getting the money, I haven't thought of any yet, any ideas?

No other money will be sent to traxor@gmail.com for a while, but if you also put the subject etc. of the money you send clearly on there, then it won't get mixed up with anything else.

I have made sure and there is £0.00 in my paypal account, so all of the money that goes in now is purely to do with the Messenger Plus! Charity Donation :).

RE: Forum Charity by Dempsey on 02-10-2006 at 09:08 AM

Not that I don't trust traxor, but I agress with Ezra:

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra
And don't use a gmail account for the paypal, patch should make a charity@msgplus.com or something.[/url]

Maybe ask Patchou if if can create a similar accoutn which you could then add to the paypal account, just makes it sounds better than sending it to your email.   :)

But once its all setup I'll be sure to donate, and I'll mention it on MPSounds, once everything is sorted out.

RE: Forum Charity by surfichris on 02-10-2006 at 10:31 AM

quote:
If you really want, you can start sending money to traxor@gmail.com
No offense, but i'm with Dempsey on this one and won't be sending a sent until we have some sort of official address setup and managed by Patchou or one of the other staff.
quote:
No other money will be sent to traxor@gmail.com for a while, but if you also put the subject etc. of the money you send clearly on there, then it won't get mixed up with anything else.
Gives me another reason not to donate - the fact that the account may have more than one reason for income coming in to it.
RE: Forum Charity by emit on 02-10-2006 at 10:47 AM

My mum works for the British Red Cross; I could probably have something a little more official set up.

RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-10-2006 at 10:58 AM

quote:
My mum works for the British Red Cross; I could probably have something a little more official set up.

That would be really cool, thanks Time. :)
RE: Forum Charity by Menthix on 02-10-2006 at 10:59 AM

I agree that we should have a dedicated account first... charitydonations@msgplus.net or charitydonations@msgpluslive.net, something like that.

And I also think we should decide where the money will go to first. I think allot of people would not donate because they're not sure what they are supporting. We could throw in suggestions on what organization to donate it to and then put those options in a poll later. Once the organization is decided people can start donating.

Maybe Patchou can put something about it on the site to once we picked an organization and have a dedicated account. A page about it on msgplus.net/msgpluslive.net makes it much more official and trustworthy then only a forum topic.

And I like the idea of picking a new organization to support every year. Patchou could go along with it and donate his merchandise income to the same organization every year if he wants.

RE: Forum Charity by Chestah on 02-10-2006 at 11:01 AM

quote:

Are you sure you wanna give it to the Red Cross? Theres plenty of other charities out there..

I remember a few years back when it got leaked in Australia that the Australian Redcross were taking ridiculous amounts of donations to pay for board members salaries :S - not sure if i can trust them anymore.
RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-10-2006 at 11:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Boulton
Gives me another reason not to donate - the fact that the account may have more than one reason for income coming in to it.

What are you saying? I'm sure Patchou would willingly set up another account. Or of course, I could go to my local bank and get an account set up there for the Plus! Charity. I'm willing to take the time to do all of this, I have the time to do all of this, and it will get done. I'm not somebody that you can't trust.
RE: Forum Charity by surfichris on 02-10-2006 at 11:05 AM

quote:
What are you saying?
I'm saying that i'm not comfortable donating a significant amount of money (we're not talking $10-$20 here), to you.

Things happen on the internet.
quote:
Or of course, I could go to my local bank and get an account set up there for the Plus! Charity.
That doesn't change anything.
RE: Forum Charity by Chestah on 02-10-2006 at 11:08 AM

Ok, well lets just wait and see if Patchou is willing to manage the donations then. :)

RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-10-2006 at 11:10 AM

When have I ever not been trustworthy to you, I would handle the money in a professional manner, I would even be happy for the account to be open to more than one person, such as myself, cookie & patchou or something.

I would like you to name one instance of me being untrustworthy when it comes to money, it's going to charity for gods sake, I'm not going to go and steal it. I take the whole charity thing very seriously, and donate to charity whenever I have the possible money to do this, such as when I see somebody outside a shop collecting money, or the money boxes inside shops. Charity is the top priority here, nothing else.

RE: Forum Charity by emit on 02-10-2006 at 11:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
Are you sure you wanna give it to the Red Cross? Theres plenty of other charities out there..

I remember a few years back when it got leaked in Australia that the Australian Redcross were taking ridiculous amounts of donations to pay for board members salaries :S - not sure if i can trust them anymore.

I trust the Red Cross. The work they do globally is quite astounding.
RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-10-2006 at 11:13 AM

If you want Patchou to be the one handling it then I don't mind, I would rather it be him than anybody else. That doesn't mean that I'm just giving up the project, I still want to play part in it, as I was the one who had the idea in the first place :-/.

RE: Forum Charity by Underlord on 02-10-2006 at 11:25 AM

quote:
Not true!

Legit, decent charities do not steal money, and your donations do get to the people in need. In fact, the charities more far better than anyone else to where the money should go. And money is not always what the people in need need; The charities will buy the stuff the people need with the money you send.

Of course there are bad examples which call themself "charities", but they should in no way taken as an example for the legit decent charities.
Yes, but then you get charities like the red cross with all their highly paid executives and such. A lot of money gets paid to employees.

I don't believe traxor will take any of the money for himself.
RE: Forum Charity by Chestah on 02-10-2006 at 11:27 AM

I just think it would be better if Patchou handled all this as if it does become a front page news item (as some people have previously mentioned) then they'd probably much prefer the owner then a forum member that they wouldn't know :).

I trust you traxor, but i think thats the best way :).

RE: Forum Charity by surfichris on 02-10-2006 at 11:57 AM

quote:
When have I ever not been trustworthy to you, I would handle the money in a professional manner, I would even be happy for the account to be open to more than one person, such as myself, cookie & patchou or something.

I would like you to name one instance of me being untrustworthy when it comes to money, it's going to charity for gods sake, I'm not going to go and steal it. I take the whole charity thing very seriously, and donate to charity whenever I have the possible money to do this, such as when I see somebody outside a shop collecting money, or the money boxes inside shops. Charity is the top priority here, nothing else.
That is not what I am god damn saying!

I just don't go around handing $100-$200 USD to people on the internet who i've never ever met and haven't known for long enough. Personal experience shows me that.
RE: Forum Charity by Menthix on 02-10-2006 at 12:00 PM

I think Traxor could manage this fine, but Patchou should have access to the paypal account too. It doesn't really matter if we as regulars trust Traxor or not. When you really want to do this good, what really matters is: Who do most of the Plus! users trust? We're talking about 10million people here. 99% have no clue who Traxor is and therefore have no reason to trust him at all. That's why i think there should be an @msgplus.net/@msgpluslive.net account to paypal to and Patchou should have access to it. Traxor can still manage it all, all Patchou needs to do is monitor everything is going right :).

RE: Forum Charity by Chestah on 02-10-2006 at 12:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Boulton
quote:

That is not what I am god damn saying!

I just don't go around handing $100-$200 USD to people on the internet who i've never ever met and haven't known for long enough. Personal experience shows me that.

quote:
I just think it would be better if Patchou handled all this as if it does become a front page news item (as some people have previously mentioned) then they'd probably much prefer the owner then a forum member that they wouldn't know :).

I trust you traxor, but i think thats the best way :).

Just leave it there :dodgy:

Ok, so what charities can we donate this money to?
RE: Forum Charity by Dempsey on 02-10-2006 at 12:07 PM

quote:
Ok, so what charities can we donate this money to?
ChildLine, Samaritans, CLIC Sargant, Oxfam, Cancer Research, RSPCA, NSPCC [/can't think of anymore off top of head]
RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-10-2006 at 12:43 PM

Of course Patchou will have access to the account etc. when all of the money stuff is there, and he will be able to access it whenever he wants, for whatever reason he wants... To monitor anything. It would work well that way, as people would trust it more, and it would be more official.

RE: Forum Charity by Lou on 02-10-2006 at 03:19 PM

I will donate as soon as my paypal says I have a few bukcs ;) [current account total: $0 USD, $0 CAD total: $0

RE: Forum Charity by Chestah on 02-10-2006 at 08:28 PM

Well this certainly sounds like a great idea, maybe we should challenge other websites to donate more and that way we can have a competition that gains more money for charity :).

RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-10-2006 at 10:15 PM

That's a really good idea Chestah.

RE: Forum Charity by Voldemort on 02-10-2006 at 10:43 PM

i prefer the red cross..
i dunno much about paypal...
is it possible to donate from a card?

RE: Forum Charity by Reaper on 02-10-2006 at 11:20 PM

you dont need a paypal account to donate to another paypal account

RE: Forum Charity by Voldemort on 02-10-2006 at 11:23 PM

quote:
you dont need a paypal account to donate to another paypal account

thanks.
whats the charity in your sig?
just saw it :P
RE: Forum Charity by prashker on 02-10-2006 at 11:35 PM

On reapers charity link in his sig...on the faq it says this

Whats the whale stuff all about?

When hosting your ad, 20% of the price you pay will be going towards the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society. The main charity case behind this site is about the news of the whale in the River Thames.

RE: RE: Forum Charity by CookieRevised on 02-10-2006 at 11:47 PM

quote:
maybe we should challenge other websites to donate more and that way we can have a competition that gains more money for charity :).
NO!

This is not a good idea... it is about donations, nothing else... why must everything be competitive?
RE: Forum Charity by brian on 02-10-2006 at 11:56 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=601736]
remember kiddies, internet jobs pay lots.

i'd donate, but not really to someones private name, i'd rather it setup by patchou.

RE: Forum Charity by user27089 on 02-11-2006 at 12:00 AM

quote:
NO!

This is not a good idea... it is about donations, nothing else... why must everything be competitive?

Well, it's not really a bad way of being competitive though. This way, if we doing the annual race between two forums or something, then as a Messenger community we could raise twice as much money as we would've if only 1 community took part... Maybe more!
RE: Forum Charity by remember_987 on 02-11-2006 at 12:09 AM

i agree but which forum do u have in mind?

Edit: any word form patch on this?

RE: Forum Charity by CookieRevised on 02-11-2006 at 12:09 AM

Anybody can participate, this also means any other "community". But this should not be a competition. It shouldn't even be compared! There should not be "a race" at all; everybody donates whatever he/she wants...

Do not make this into a race/competition/whatever!

RE: RE: Forum Charity by Salem on 02-17-2006 at 11:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
I think its a good idea, as long as your not the charity...:P

lol, agreed. Very good idea, as long as money goes to a real Charity:P