Shoutbox

How can I group all conversation windows in a tabbed single window? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How can I group all conversation windows in a tabbed single window? (/showthread.php?tid=55741)

How can I group all conversation windows in a tabbed single window? by mhmdar on 02-12-2006 at 01:10 AM

How can I group all conversation windows in a tabbed single window?

RE: How can I group all conversation windows in a tabbed single window? by DJKAL on 02-12-2006 at 01:12 AM

if you have messenger plus! installed you have this ability.
open the a conversation and go to the "plus" tab and you should see the option to group all conversations
i think it is "F9" but not 100% sure on that key.

RE: How can I group all conversation windows in a tabbed single window? by mhmdar on 02-12-2006 at 01:16 AM

Thanx for ur help, but still i can't find the group all coversations option in the plus!

RE: How can I group all conversation windows in a tabbed single window? by DJKAL on 02-12-2006 at 01:17 AM

in a conversation window there should be this option.
make sure you have the newest version of both plus! and MSN

RE: How can I group all conversation windows in a tabbed single window? by matty on 02-12-2006 at 01:27 AM

Press F9 to group all of the chats.

RE: How can I group all conversation windows in a tabbed single window? by mhmdar on 02-12-2006 at 01:35 AM

I had plus! 3.. i updated it now and the option appeared
Thanks everybody
:)

RE: How can I group all conversation windows in a tabbed single window? by Matti on 02-12-2006 at 09:28 AM

That's why you always have to mention the version number of Windows/MSN/MsgPlus! in this kind of topics... :)