Shoutbox

WHY DO I ONLY GET 3 ACTIVITIES AND NO GAMES??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: WHY DO I ONLY GET 3 ACTIVITIES AND NO GAMES??? (/showthread.php?tid=55794)

WHY DO I ONLY GET 3 ACTIVITIES AND NO GAMES??? by Spudster on 02-13-2006 at 01:14 PM

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I CHECK ACTIVITIES (I AM USING WLM 8.0.0562) IT ONLY HAS THREE, WHITBOARD, REMOTE ASSISTANCE AND APPLICATION SHARING!!, SHUDN'T IT ALSO HAVE IN ACTIVITIES THE MUSIC MIXER???8o|8o|8o|8o| I AM REALLY ****** OFF WITH THIS ******* THING!!!!!

HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: WHY DO I ONLY GET 3 ACTIVITIES AND NO GAMES??? by user27089 on 02-13-2006 at 01:28 PM

I'm pretty sure that Musicmix isn't available in all areas yet, sorry.

Also, please see the rules:

Text Style: Messages should be typed and formatted so that others can read and understand them. Use of ALL CAPITALS, aLtErNaTe capitalization, poor spelling/grammar, and ugly fonts is discouraged.

RE: WHY DO I ONLY GET 3 ACTIVITIES AND NO GAMES??? by Rodney on 02-13-2006 at 01:30 PM

Firstly, no need for caps. Second, it's probably due to the country in which you live. Got to http://www.passport.net and try changing your location to USA, then sign out and back in and see if it's changed.

RE: WHY DO I ONLY GET 3 ACTIVITIES AND NO GAMES??? by Spudster on 02-13-2006 at 01:30 PM

sorry, forgeted.
well I'M pretty sure it IS availible in 8.0.0562, as my friend has it, and also why dont i have the games too? it always says unavailible

RE: WHY DO I ONLY GET 3 ACTIVITIES AND NO GAMES??? by Spudster on 02-13-2006 at 01:31 PM

o...k.... i'll try changing it...but wud it work if my email is a .co.uk

RE: WHY DO I ONLY GET 3 ACTIVITIES AND NO GAMES??? by Moo on 02-13-2006 at 01:31 PM

Yes

RE: WHY DO I ONLY GET 3 ACTIVITIES AND NO GAMES??? by Spudster on 02-13-2006 at 01:35 PM

nope, still games is unavailible and still three activities, do you think i have to wait for it to work?