Shoutbox

[sug] Customized name in [Send an Instant Message] window - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [sug] Customized name in [Send an Instant Message] window (/showthread.php?tid=55920)

[sug] Customized name in [Send an Instant Message] window by adam.yao on 02-16-2006 at 10:15 AM

Could msgplus support Customized name in the following window

RE: Customized name in [Send an Instant Message] window by user27089 on 02-16-2006 at 10:28 AM

It's a good idea, and I don't think it's been posted before... Although, I doubt it would be released in the next version, as Patchou is probably going into the beta stage of the software soon, so the code changes he'll be doing in the next few versions will only be bug fixes, sorry.

RE: RE: Customized name in [Send an Instant Message] window by adam.yao on 02-16-2006 at 10:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
It's a good idea, and I don't think it's been posted before... Although, I doubt it would be released in the next version, as Patchou is probably going into the beta stage of the software soon, so the code changes he'll be doing in the next few versions will only be bug fixes, sorry.

Thanks, and I just wanna Patchou can know this . and it can be scheduled on next release version. :)
RE: Customized name in [Send an Instant Message] window by Hidea on 02-17-2006 at 07:08 AM

Actually, would that affect the "invite" window as well? If that's the case, that would be plently useful.

But yea.. since WLM8 already has Customized Nickname support.. that's sorta pointless. Unless you mean colour coded and such.

RE: Customized name in [Send an Instant Message] window by adam.yao on 02-17-2006 at 07:25 AM

yeah, i have found in wlm8 we can use customized name to send or invite someone.

but wlm8 seems to be a long road to release.

RE: Customized name in [Send an Instant Message] window by Sypher on 02-17-2006 at 09:32 AM

I'm wondering if Patchou removes the current custom names or "hooks" it with the current WLM8 one...

The good part of the WLM8-custom names is that it is stored server side :)

RE: RE: Customized name in [Send an Instant Message] window by adam.yao on 02-17-2006 at 09:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
I'm wondering if Patchou removes the current custom names or "hooks" it with the current WLM8 one...

The good part of the WLM8-custom names is that it is stored server side :)

(Y) Good idea