Shoutbox

You can still help designing and coding! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: You can still help designing and coding! (/showthread.php?tid=56007)

You can still help designing and coding! by Lou on 02-18-2006 at 09:22 PM

Well I made a thread a few days ago about needing designers and coders. Well we have the domain (http://digital-demon.net) we have joomla installed, and we are theming it and adding code to it.

The current team is:

Graphics:

• DarK_AssassiN
  • lp15
  • paperless
  • Sonicsam (Possibly Inactive)
  • shrbr

Coding:
  • -dt-
  • Shawnz
  • lordy16
  • rav0
  • Plik (Possibly incative)

Both:
  • Supersonicdarky (Non php)
  • Eljay :
  • hmaster
  • .Norma
  • traxor (Non php)
  • Cool Rik (beginner xhtml)
  • Methos2 (Non php)
  • Absorbation
  • ipab

Special thanks to -dt-, shrbr, and eljay for accepting to help making the site itself.

Now, here is a little some up of the site:

A community dedicated to letting users buy designs, get free designs, get coding help, and etc.

All designs sold via the site will be judged for a price, and 20% of the money made goes to the site, the rest goes to the person/people that made it.

So 20% to us, 80% to you!

Right now we would love it if some people would help out the community. Just help us out once we start the forums etc.

Also, it would be good if some people would be willing to make basic templates, to let users download for free.

We also need more designers and coders, to make designs to sell

Almost everyone is accepted into the team, if you are new to the forums, simply link to a few things that are proof of your capabilities.
RE: You can still help designing and coding! by user35870 on 02-18-2006 at 09:49 PM

I'd be happy to help out with the community if you want :)

RE: You can still help designing and coding! by Jhrono on 02-18-2006 at 10:12 PM

I'd be happy to help with design, since my coding suxxs and my design suxx :tongue:

RE: You can still help designing and coding! by qgroessl on 02-18-2006 at 10:12 PM

I'm really no good at designs... and I don't know how to code... But I could help out with the forums when you get them up.

RE: You can still help designing and coding! by Val on 02-18-2006 at 10:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by groessl35
I'm really no good at designs... and I don't know how to code... But I could help out with the forums when you get them up.

Me and Lou will consider you if we have any refrences that you have any good experiance in myBB code/managemnt. Just link to a site or ask someone to recomend you ;)
RE: You can still help designing and coding! by stoshrocket on 02-18-2006 at 10:53 PM

you can put that design on your site, either as a paid one or a free one, im not too bothered about the money until the site is up and running properly. its just a design i did awhile ago for my site, but never got round to actually using it...

EDIT: link removed

RE: You can still help designing and coding! by Lou on 02-19-2006 at 03:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Methos2
<link>

you can put that design on your site, either as a paid one or a free one, im not too bothered about the money until the site is up and running properly. its just a design i did awhile ago for my site, but never got round to actually using it...
Remove that link please. if we sell it, then people could easily rip it:P I'll look and see how much this is worth.
RE: You can still help designing and coding! by hmaster on 02-19-2006 at 11:55 AM

Ive got a notepad style page that would be a nice free design, I'll send it to you on msn ;)

RE: You can still help designing and coding! by Lou on 02-20-2006 at 10:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hmaster
Ive got a notepad style page that would be a nice free design, I'll send it to you on msn ;)
Waiting for the validation:) I appreciate it very much you two!
RE: You can still help designing and coding! by stoshrocket on 02-20-2006 at 10:48 PM

im working on another simple design atm, i was going to put it on my site as a freebie template, but i'll send you a pm with the link to it instead after ive cleaned it up a bit.... just gimmie a couple of days ;)

RE: You can still help designing and coding! by Lou on 02-20-2006 at 11:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Methos2
im working on another simple design atm, i was going to put it on my site as a freebie template, but i'll send you a pm with the link to it instead after ive cleaned it up a bit.... just gimmie a couple of days ;)
Nice.
RE: You can still help designing and coding! by ipab on 02-21-2006 at 01:43 AM

I would love to help, design and coding :).

RE: You can still help designing and coding! by Lou on 02-21-2006 at 10:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ipab
I would love to help, design and coding :).
Why of course! Name added;)

Forums added to the site now;) YOu can't register just yet but you will be able to soon. Also note, anyone who has registered on the site, your account will be deleted and you will have to sign up once again. (Exception made for Me, Val, -dt-, and Shrbr)
RE: You can still help designing and coding! by Lou on 03-01-2006 at 07:54 PM

Sorry for double post..just thought people should know:

The site is being finished up (design wise) but everything else is done. The forums are released but have not been themed or modded yet. Please register and give us some suggestions. Designs that have already been given to us will be put on the site for pay soon.

http://digital-demon.net

RE: You can still help designing and coding! by Fuzzles on 03-21-2006 at 02:09 PM

could i join for designing? i will show one of my design i made like a week ago.

RE: You can still help designing and coding! by Joe on 03-21-2006 at 02:14 PM

I could design

RE: You can still help designing and coding! by Jhrono on 03-21-2006 at 02:37 PM

What about using your own system, and not something like Joomla! ? It would look more professional. Oh and changing the .favico would also be good..

RE: You can still help designing and coding! by hmaster on 03-21-2006 at 05:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Johny
What about using your own system, and not something like Joomla! ? It would look more professional. Oh and changing the .favico would also be good..
All in good time ;)