Shoutbox

I am always getting memory error notice - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: I am always getting memory error notice (/showthread.php?tid=56158)

I am always getting memory error notice by jayjy on 02-23-2006 at 11:34 AM

When I tried to Choose the option "Option" in "Tools", the MSN goes crash. I don't know why, I tried to reinstal win xp sp2 and I tried to install plus on 2 computers, both got the same problem.

Anyone can help? Really appreciate!

RE: I am always getting memory error notice by RaceProUK on 02-23-2006 at 08:17 PM

Have you got any plugins such as StuffPlug-NG installed?

RE: RE: I am always getting memory error notice by jayjy on 02-24-2006 at 08:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
Have you got any plugins such as StuffPlug-NG installed?

Yes, I have StuffPlug-NG installed, is that the reason why?
RE: I am always getting memory error notice by zach on 02-24-2006 at 08:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jayjy
When I tried to Choose the option "Option" in "Tools", the MSN goes crash. I don't know why, I tried to reinstal win xp sp2
Disable StuffPlug-NG and you will know if it is that or not. Why do you think it's something to do with Msg Plus!? Try MSN without it running. Have you tried re-installing msn?
RE: RE: I am always getting memory error notice by jayjy on 02-25-2006 at 12:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by zach
quote:
Originally posted by jayjy
When I tried to Choose the option "Option" in "Tools", the MSN goes crash. I don't know why, I tried to reinstal win xp sp2
Disable StuffPlug-NG and you will know if it is that or not. Why do you think it's something to do with Msg Plus!? Try MSN without it running. Have you tried re-installing msn?

Thanks, the problem indeed came from StuffPlug-NG
RE: I am always getting memory error notice by RaceProUK on 02-25-2006 at 01:03 PM

In future, you should be able to get round the problem by disabling the Tab Manager in SPNG. It's a known bug that it interferes with the Options dialog.