Shoutbox

msn always signing out - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: msn always signing out (/showthread.php?tid=56208)

msn always signing out by nik123 on 02-25-2006 at 02:10 AM

hey! im new to this so bare with me!:)

the last few weeks my msn keeps signing itself in and out. lately it does it more requently. and is really hard to have any sort of conversation, as msn automatically signs out then in.... it also doesnt let me recieve some message that im gettin from contacts, or they dnt get what i send!

i've tryed deleting any file todo with msn off my computer, virus checks, you name it, to try and sort it out. but nothing seems to work.

a computer friend, said it might be my connection to msn, which isnt my problem, nor one i can sort! is he right?

im just tryin to see, if this really annoying problem can be sorted. any help is appricated.

thanks

RE: msn always signing out by Supersonicdarky on 02-25-2006 at 03:45 AM

i had this a month ago, it was my internet connection. i dont know how i fixed it or when. see if its the same for you by downloading a large file and seeing if it gets interrupted

RE: msn always signing out by RaceProUK on 02-25-2006 at 01:11 PM

It could be anything from a dodgy Net connection to the MSN servers having problems. To rule out as much as possible, ensure your PC and network card drivers are up to date, and double-check your network connections. If you have a router, upgrade its firmware to the latest version too, and check for conflicting settings. If all that's fine, then it's out of your hands.