Shoutbox

Making Your Personal Message Coloured & Styled On MSN Messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Making Your Personal Message Coloured & Styled On MSN Messenger (/showthread.php?tid=56229)

Making Your Personal Message Coloured & Styled On MSN Messenger by Androo on 02-25-2006 at 07:28 PM

I Saw my friend put his 2nd msn name thing, the thing where it says <Type a personal message> I saw him make it coloured. Does anybody know how to do this (he wont tell me lol) Thanks
And is there a way to make it bold underlined strikedout or italic? thanks

Androo:D

RE: Making Your Personal Message Coloured & Styled On MSN Messenger by Stigmata on 02-25-2006 at 07:58 PM

you can download stuffplug ng and do it the normal way but change
"/nick" to "/xpsm"

RE: Making Your Personal Message Coloured & Styled On MSN Messenger by lrac522 on 02-26-2006 at 04:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
you can download stuffplug ng and do it the normal way but change
"/nick" to "/xpsm"
I tried using the command but I can't seem to get the colour in, what am I doing wrong?

RE: Making Your Personal Message Coloured & Styled On MSN Messenger by Patchou on 02-26-2006 at 05:22 AM

You'll be able to do it easy with the /psm command in Messenger Plus! Live :)

Comming in a theatre near you... soon (at least, I hope so).

RE: Making Your Personal Message Coloured & Styled On MSN Messenger by xJ + on 02-26-2006 at 05:23 AM

when u colored your nickname using MSG plus, go to your personal settings, copy the color code and paste it on your personal message. That's what I did.
In another words, copy the color codes and paste it on your personal message, and if you want it bold, underlined., italic, simply get the code and copy/cut and paste on your personal message.