Shoutbox

how to figure out if a user has locked their messenger using Messenger Lock? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: how to figure out if a user has locked their messenger using Messenger Lock? (/showthread.php?tid=56235)

how to figure out if a user has locked their messenger using Messenger Lock? by saudz on 02-25-2006 at 11:17 PM

hi..

this might sound like a useless question.. but i was wondering if there was a way tofigure out if a user has locked their messenger using Messenger Lock? it's because sometimes people put it on a status such as away.. and I don't know if they're there or not..

RE: how to figure out if a user has locked their messenger using Messenger Lock? by lopardo on 02-25-2006 at 11:23 PM

No, there's no way to know that, because MsgPlus only changes the status to the one you select in preferences and hides Messenger windows...

RE: how to figure out if a user has locked their messenger using Messenger Lock? by saudz on 02-25-2006 at 11:26 PM

allrite. thanx anyway :)

RE: how to figure out if a user has locked their messenger using Messenger Lock? by qgroessl on 02-25-2006 at 11:56 PM

Hmm... Patchou should make a way for you to show it's locked... it'd be kinda nice and I'd use it.... But oh well.

RE: how to figure out if a user has locked their messenger using Messenger Lock? by Plik on 02-26-2006 at 12:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by groessl35
Hmm... Patchou should make a way for you to show it's locked... it'd be kinda nice and I'd use it.... But oh well.
You can use personalised statuses with the lock, so you could make one for when you lock messenger.