Shoutbox

Do you live in Cornwall Ontario? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Do you live in Cornwall Ontario? (/showthread.php?tid=56286)

Do you live in Cornwall Ontario? by matty on 02-27-2006 at 04:42 PM

Do you live in Cornwall Ontario and want to do me a HUGE favor? This favor will entail making a local call (from Cornwall) for me. This is something that our community will be participating in somewhat.

So if you live in Cornwall and have no problems making a call and asking a few questions that will be great.

Please reply to this post ONLY if you live in Cornwall (or near by). Once someone has replied that lives there please no one else reply because I will just PM them the information.

Thanks

Matty

RE: Do you live in Cornwall Ontario? by Jhrono on 02-27-2006 at 04:53 PM

http://www.google.com/search?q=cornwall+site%3Ams...p.net%2Fmember.php

2 Results :

- One guy from cornwall (the one you need) that isnt active at all and has no email.

- Another guy from cornawall, UK .. Not the one you need ..

Well maybe someone didnt enter their location on their profile, so you might get lucky :P

Good luck matty

Edit : Edited the netscape search thingie :tongue:

RE: Do you live in Cornwall Ontario? by Fanta on 02-27-2006 at 05:36 PM

Does it have to be a local call just because of the expenses being made on a long distance call? Or is there a specific reason?

RE: Do you live in Cornwall Ontario? by Lou on 02-27-2006 at 05:56 PM

Seeing as it's long distance from here I wouldn't call, BUT maybe sonicsam (who lives in ottawa) might be close, or ValSpy (Toronto)

RE: Do you live in Cornwall Ontario? by matty on 02-27-2006 at 06:16 PM

I dont have a problem making the call myself but it would be long distance. I was just thinking it might be easier if someone in the same city made the call.

RE: Do you live in Cornwall Ontario? by prashker on 02-27-2006 at 07:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
Seeing as it's long distance from here I wouldn't call, BUT maybe sonicsam (who lives in ottawa) might be close, or ValSpy (Toronto)

I can call :P I might be shy (depending on what it is :P).....I have a 20$ long distance phone card :P
edit: and its free long distance after 6pm :P

If its something I think I can do I will do it :)

PM Me :)
RE: Do you live in Cornwall Ontario? by DJeX on 03-01-2006 at 03:56 AM

I live in Ontario but not Cornwall