Shoutbox

Gmail - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Gmail (/showthread.php?tid=56375)

Gmail by maraghy on 03-01-2006 at 11:48 PM

i'm currently using gmail & i want to be notified when i receive emails on my old hotmail ? there is pop3 checker in Messenger Plus! , but i couldn't find a notifier for hotmail (correct me if i'm wrong )

and by the way ...  i couldn't find either the number emails in my inbox displayed on messenger  (just plain email icon)  & also no pops ups when i receive an email

RE: Gmail by prashker on 03-01-2006 at 11:51 PM

I think that there used to be pop3 server that worked that you could use for plus

but it dosent work anymore...pop3 is for users who buy that MSN Hotmail Plus thing.

please see this

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=54...d=584906#pid584906

RE: Gmail by qgroessl on 03-01-2006 at 11:52 PM

I was first thinking you patched your msn and did the option to disable text by those icons... but since that's the only icon missing text that would be wrong.... Try reinstalling MSN Messenger see if that helps.

RE: Gmail by Reaper on 03-01-2006 at 11:54 PM

msn messenger wont check your Gmail inbox, only your hotmail thats why there isnt any notifications

RE: Gmail by Kryptonate on 03-01-2006 at 11:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by maraghy
there is pop3 checker in Messenger Plus! , but i couldn't find a notifier for hotmail (correct me if i'm wrong )
at the moment there's no pop3 checker for Hotmail anymore because Microsoft has disabled that option.
quote:
and by the way ...  i couldn't find either the number emails in my inbox displayed on messenger  (just plain email icon)  & also no pops ups when i receive an email
that's because that icon is used by MSN Messenger that only checks Hotmail. Plus! doesn't use that icon. Therefor you can't see how many new mails you've got.
RE: Gmail by maraghy on 03-01-2006 at 11:58 PM

any ideas about Messenger Plus plugin that would check my others hotmail Accounts ?

thx guyz ... that was really helpful :)

RE: Gmail by Kryptonate on 03-02-2006 at 12:03 AM

quote:
any ideas about Messenger Plus plugin that would check my others hotmail Accounts ?
as stated before, that's no possible. Sorry :).

btw: please don't double post :)
RE: RE: Gmail by prashker on 03-02-2006 at 12:04 AM

quote:

nope
quote:
thx guyz ... that was really helpful :)

your welcome but next time use the [Image: edit.gif] buttion instead of double posting :)