Shoutbox

Beta Tester - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Beta Tester (/showthread.php?tid=56392)

Beta Tester by munox on 03-02-2006 at 12:21 PM

I am a MSN 8.0 Beta Tester! How can i test messenger Plus! too? Tks!!!

RE: Beta Tester by Kryptonate on 03-02-2006 at 12:24 PM

The beta testers for Plus! Live are already chosen so I doubt you would get in.

RE: Beta Tester by Fanta on 03-02-2006 at 12:31 PM

There are a lot of people who use Windows Live Messenger already, just to make sure you know that it isn't considered that special anymore by now.

On a side note, testing does not equal "being the first to use new software/plug ins/add ons" it's not only fun, it's trying your best to make sure all bugs are found and taken care of so when the release is there, normal members have a safe and bugfree piece of software to install.

RE: RE: Beta Tester by munox on 03-02-2006 at 12:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fantaloonastic
There are a lot of people who use Windows Live Messenger already, just to make sure you know that it isn't considered that special anymore by now.

On a side note, testing does not equal "being the first to use new software/plug ins/add ons" it's not only fun, it's trying your best to make sure all bugs are found and taken care of so when the release is there, normal members have a safe and bugfree piece of software to install.

Don't worry! I have tested some plugins before so I know what i have to do! And i do have fun testing and reporting the bugs that i find!!! Other thing... i don't think i am special just because i use msn 8.0... i said it because to test Messenger Plus! live i have to test msn 8.0!!! Ok? Undestand now? =] But how can i test Messenger Plus! live? Tks!!!!
RE: Beta Tester by Eddie on 03-02-2006 at 12:53 PM

munox, the Testers were chosen a few weeks ago, sorry but you will have to wait until the public release, which should be the same time as Windows Live Messenger public release.;)

RE: Beta Tester by Supersonicdarky on 03-02-2006 at 12:53 PM

there are already over a 100 testers, i don't think we need any more. and you have to be on the forum for a while to be concidered worthy of testing or know patchou personnaly ;)

RE: Beta Tester by Mnjul on 03-02-2006 at 02:56 PM

The Beta Testers have been chosen, as said. Apply earlier next time ;)