Shoutbox

only see title of the music (winamp plugin) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) (/showthread.php?tid=56495)

only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by mutos on 03-05-2006 at 08:06 PM

[Image: UO0068.jpg]

which coloum do i have to edit to make the music title and artist seeble.
now its only title,

thanks

RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by Stigmata on 03-05-2006 at 08:17 PM

its a wlm bug.

nothing to do with winamp/plugin etc

RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by user27089 on 03-05-2006 at 08:24 PM

http://www.myplugins.info/msn-messenger-plugin.php

You can download the plugin that makes it work from there.

RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by mutos on 03-05-2006 at 08:58 PM

i just downloaded my plugin,maybe its a bug like stigmata said.
but i reminded that we can fix this entering code to the coloumns in screenshot...hmm

thanks again friends

RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by RaceProUK on 03-06-2006 at 01:13 AM

Try changing the {0} and {1} fields to just %title% and %artist%, see if that works.

At least, it's worth trying.

RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by matty on 03-06-2006 at 02:42 AM

No it is a WLM bug.

TheSteve has fixed it but has not released the fix yet.

RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by mutos on 03-06-2006 at 02:37 PM

thanks receprouk,it has been done :)

RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by mutos on 03-06-2006 at 02:41 PM

now its like that;
mutos is listening... %artist% -- %title%

and can we make this more effectively,like hmm, removing the link olf the music and "mutos is listening" part be colorful ? 

RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by RaceProUK on 03-06-2006 at 02:47 PM

You may be able to use Plus! codes to colour the text, but removing the link will require some form of plugin.

RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by mutos on 03-06-2006 at 02:49 PM

which plugin do u know?

RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by John Anderton on 03-06-2006 at 02:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
its a wlm bug.

nothing to do with winamp/plugin etc
afaik it isnt a bug. Microsoft has changed the way they access the info from your music player. Wmp is compliant so its just a matter of updating your winamp plugin :) (or the respective plugin for any music player you are using ;))
RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by RaceProUK on 03-06-2006 at 11:35 PM

WMP is compliant because the plugin WLM provides is compliant :P

I've just checked the resources of the new psmsong.dll, and there's no format string!

RE: only see title of the music (winamp plugin) by John Anderton on 03-07-2006 at 01:48 PM

The sad part is that i use toaster and the author hasnt updated it ¬¬
The normal plugin type thing works :< I want toaster to work so i can have my playcount :P