Shoutbox

why doesnt msn allow me to save smiles from others? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: why doesnt msn allow me to save smiles from others? (/showthread.php?tid=56588)

why doesnt msn allow me to save smiles from others? by Tamo on 03-08-2006 at 02:20 PM

hello everyone,
i need one more help please.
i want to save the smiles someone is sending me, but when i want to save, msn doesnt allow me, i changed the name of smile but still i was not allowed :(
anyone knows what might be the problem? :^)*-)8-)

thankss  a lot

RE: why doesnt msn allow me to save smiles from others? by NiteMare on 03-08-2006 at 02:23 PM

have you patched your MSN using mess.be's patch our the A-patch?

RE: why doesnt msn allow me to save smiles from others? by Tamo on 03-08-2006 at 02:26 PM

i have no idea :( from where can i know that?

RE: why doesnt msn allow me to save smiles from others? by NiteMare on 03-08-2006 at 02:29 PM

well if you don't know what "patching" is then you probualy don't unless somebody else that has access to your computer did it.

have you tryed restarting MSN, if that doesn't help, restarting your computer, if that STILL doesn't work, try reinstalling

RE: why doesnt msn allow me to save smiles from others? by Tamo on 03-08-2006 at 02:34 PM

no i dont have it installed :( i have tried everything with msn, restarted, reinstalled but the problem continues,

do you know from where can i install that programme?

RE: why doesnt msn allow me to save smiles from others? by NiteMare on 03-08-2006 at 02:43 PM

well the patch wouldn't solve the problem, it would only have been 1 possable cause, the patch is used to remove adverticements and customize MSN to better suit how you like it, you can find more info on the "a-patch" at www.a-patch.tk but thats getting off topic

RE: why doesnt msn allow me to save smiles from others? by Tamo on 03-08-2006 at 02:54 PM

thanx a lot :d

RE: why doesnt msn allow me to save smiles from others? by NiteMare on 03-08-2006 at 03:17 PM

sorry i ment it WOULDN"T solve the problem, my mistake

RE: why doesnt msn allow me to save smiles from others? by Tamo on 03-08-2006 at 03:50 PM

:( i think smth, must be wrong with my computer, cause i was able to save all smiles, but then on one day it stopped saving