Shoutbox

Tabs... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Tabs... (/showthread.php?tid=56623)

Tabs... by rudefrog on 03-09-2006 at 07:27 AM

I still think with the install of MSN messenger we should have a side tab that is dedicated to Messenger Plus! , that links straight to the forums page, or a chat page, where all +'ers can possibly hook up & chat, will be cool ;)

RE: Tabs... by user27089 on 03-09-2006 at 07:33 AM

You can use the Stuffplugs Tab Manager to do that, download stuffplug here: www.stuffplug.com. :).

RE: Tabs... by Hank on 03-09-2006 at 08:04 AM

i wouldnt really recommend stuffplug ( not yet anyway ) isnt there any other Tab manager plugin?

RE: Tabs... by RaceProUK on 03-09-2006 at 02:06 PM

Why wouldn't you recommend StuffPlug? It allows you to have custom tabs without patching Messenger.

RE: Tabs... by albert on 03-09-2006 at 03:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rudefrog
I still think with the install of MSN messenger we should have a side tab that is dedicated to Messenger Plus! , that links straight to the forums page, or a chat page, where all +'ers can possibly hook up & chat, will be cool ;)

I am totally sure to have had this once, I can't quite remember how though.

It was a tab, and when you pressed on it, you'd see the forums latest threads.
RE: Tabs... by Zahid™ on 03-09-2006 at 03:59 PM

You can also you TabServe to cuztomize tabs. http://tabserve.fanatic.net.nz/

RE: Tabs... by Voldemort on 03-09-2006 at 09:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by alby

It was a tab, and when you pressed on it, you'd see the forums latest threads

may have been a rss feed for tabs.

RE: Tabs... by qgroessl on 03-09-2006 at 10:20 PM

quote:
quote:

One of the tabs in stuffplugs tab manager has this function... I thought it was really useful...

And the reason Animal doesn't suggest stuffplug is because it's a beta... and when using tab manager you can't get into the MSN Messneger options...
RE: Tabs... by Stigmata on 03-09-2006 at 10:36 PM

http://stiggy.be/msn/index.php/Tabs

RE: Tabs... by Hank on 03-09-2006 at 11:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk

Why wouldn't you recommend StuffPlug? It allows you to have custom tabs without patching Messenger.
to Buggy maybe?
RE: Tabs... by ~INVASION~ on 03-10-2006 at 02:26 AM

quote:
quote:

the tab came to me first when i patched messenger with a skin, its how i pretty much found the forums, then it was a tab in tab manager and in spng

im pretty sure it gave that tab to me when i installed the mess patch in its early days too
RE: Tabs... by Stigmata on 03-10-2006 at 07:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
quote:
quote:

the tab came to me first when i patched messenger with a skin, its how i pretty much found the forums, then it was a tab in tab manager and in spng

im pretty sure it gave that tab to me when i installed the mess patch in its early days too

Yeah it did.... I did the config files for the tab manager.. :P
RE: Tabs... by lordy on 03-10-2006 at 09:47 AM

Stuffplug tab manager is a bitch of a feature atm :dodgy: it's beyond buggy, it's a disaster. i wouldnt recommend using it. however stuffplug is good for alot of the other features it offers :)

RE: Tabs... by RaceProUK on 03-10-2006 at 12:46 PM

The only problem I see with the Tab Manager is it's disabling of the Options dialog. Other than that, it works fairly well (for me anyway).