Shoutbox

Prison Break - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Prison Break (/showthread.php?tid=56639)

Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 03-09-2006 at 08:45 PM

Is anyone else in the UK watching this tv show atm...:)

It on every week at 10pm channel five, the only good show on channel five..:P

Only about 3 of my mates watch it, its a really good show and i much prefer it to depserte housewives atm, and if its been on in america, Dont ruin it..:dodgy:

For those who dont know what it is, its about a man brekaing his brother out of of prison his brother, lincoln (i think) who was set up by an unknown, could be the government, Michael the one who is breaking them out designed the prison originally and he has his plan ingeniously disquised in a large tatoo on his body...:) while that is happening inside the prison on the outside, lincolns girlfreind is lowly uncovering the plot, and is now wanted by the pople who set him up...:S

:)

RE: Prison Break by NiteMare on 03-09-2006 at 08:47 PM

Movie or TV show?

RE: Prison Break by Reaper on 03-09-2006 at 08:49 PM

tv show

RE: Prison Break by prashker on 03-09-2006 at 08:49 PM

TV Show

I personally don't like it....just tell me if he escapes or not and I will be happy ;-)

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 03-09-2006 at 08:50 PM

Edited my Post...<3

RE: Prison Break by Vazza on 03-09-2006 at 09:04 PM

In my opinion, the actors in that couldn't act their way out of a paper bag, never mind a prison.

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam

just tell me if he escapes or not and I will be happy ;-)
He escapes!
RE: Prison Break by prashker on 03-09-2006 at 09:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vazza
In my opinion, the actors in that couldn't act their way out of a paper bag, never mind a prison.
quote:

He escapes!

yay
quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
if he didn't it would be a pointless programme. :P
it would =P
RE: Prison Break by Weyzza on 03-09-2006 at 09:11 PM

I don't watch that show, but would the show teach some criminals to do that?

In fact, Hollywood is blamed for giving criminals ideas to do crimes.

RE: Prison Break by user27089 on 03-09-2006 at 09:12 PM

I doubt it's teaching criminals a hell of a lot, to do what they do in the show, you'd need to have the blueprints, which the one guy does... On him (tattoos :p).

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 03-09-2006 at 09:13 PM

quote:

:lol:, i doubt you have any idea what your talking about...¬¬
RE: Prison Break by user27089 on 03-09-2006 at 09:16 PM

It's pretty easy to spot bad acting though tbh, you don't need to know what you're talking about :p.

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 03-09-2006 at 09:18 PM

Meh i think you do, the acting is good apart form the extras...¬¬

RE: Prison Break by YourNeibour on 03-09-2006 at 09:26 PM

I thought he might have escaped with his brother after the first or second episode, all the other episdoes are taking forever and a day for him to escape

RE: Prison Break by remember_987 on 03-09-2006 at 10:34 PM

prison braek is really good i cant wait for it to come back on t.v.

RE: Prison Break by Jeronimo on 03-09-2006 at 11:53 PM

My dad and I are both glued to this show. Its a nice plot and it builds week upon week. Keeps you watching and guessing.

I believe its back on in the US around the 20th March, so should give the UK peeps some time to catch up.

T-Bag scares me :'(

RE: Prison Break by _Humphreys on 03-09-2006 at 11:58 PM

I turned this programme off straight away, the acting was rubbish and the plot did nothing for me. :/

However, Life on Mars ,which ran in the same month(s) as Prison Break on five, I found extremely good. :P

RE: Prison Break by Discrate on 03-10-2006 at 04:17 AM

Prison break is on channel 7 in Australia. There has only been about 5 episodes so far, but it looks good. I have watched them all so far.

RE: Prison Break by haydos on 03-10-2006 at 06:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by joelm
Prison break is on channel 7 in Australia. There has only been about 5 episodes so far, but it looks good. I have watched them all so far.
There have been about 7 or 8 I think :undecided:
But it is a really exciting show, I agree the acting isnt perfect but I like the storyline, it's a great show
RE: RE: Prison Break by Discrate on 03-10-2006 at 06:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by haydn
quote:
Originally posted by joelm
There have been about 7 or 8 I think :undecided:
But it is a really exciting show, I agree the acting isnt perfect but I like the storyline, it's a great show

Lol im loosing track of the episodes. I hope its not like lost where it is slow and it makes you keep watching. Like on lost last season they said on the final episode all your questions will be answerd, still my questions arnt answerd and its the second season! I just hope it wont drag on.
RE: Prison Break by marissa on 03-10-2006 at 06:22 AM

has the season started in canada yet? if it has im gonna kick myself. ive waited since it ended last season to start watching it again but i forgot the date it started... :(

RE: Prison Break by -Bogan- on 03-10-2006 at 06:32 AM

I have to agree this show is shocking for all you in australia did u ever watch the TV show OZ that used to be on that was a good prison show. This one is just shocking especially the pedo guy he's not very good at acting the part just doesn't have the creepy touch needed...

RE: RE: Prison Break by Discrate on 03-10-2006 at 06:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by -Bogan-
I have to agree this show is shocking for all you in australia did u ever watch the TV show OZ that used to be on that was a good prison show. This one is just shocking especially the pedo guy he's not very good at acting the part just doesn't have the creepy touch needed...

........ well i think its good and so does many other people, even no some people arnt that good at acting its still good^o)
RE: Prison Break by Tandy on 03-10-2006 at 11:23 AM

quote:
quote:

He escapes!

how could you know that?
I live in Australia and we are up to episode 7, but America is only up to episode 14 and he hasnt escaped yet. I have download the first 13. I love it
RE: Prison Break by Vazza on 03-10-2006 at 02:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
quote:

:lol:, i doubt you have any idea what your talking about...¬¬

What is that suppose to mean?

quote:
Originally posted by Tandy
quote:
quote:

He escapes!

how could you know that?

I'm psychic. Mind you, it could all end up in an anti-climax and in truth they don't escape. Now wouldn't that be a shame.........not!
RE: Prison Break by M73A on 03-10-2006 at 03:37 PM

im addicted to this... it kept me going whilst lost was on... now i have to wait till march the 20th before i can download the next episode :@:@:@ argh?!?! its stopped right in the middle of something huge too!!

so not fair...

i think im up to episode 14

EDIT: oh.. episode 14 is the one im waiting for.. ive got 1-13! :D

RE: RE: Prison Break by WDZ on 03-10-2006 at 04:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tandy
quote:
He escapes!
how could you know that?
I recall reading in TV Guide the other day that he definitely escapes.

The show is called Prison Break after all. If there's no break, well, that would be pretty lame. :p Apparently Michael has a few backup plans that are more risky.
RE: Prison Break by hmaster on 03-10-2006 at 04:12 PM

prison break is really good :D
UK'ers are on the second episode of the riot.

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 03-10-2006 at 06:01 PM

i am loving this show, Lost pissed me off, becuase it doesnt awnser any questions, just makes more...:s

if you know what i mean...:P

RE: Prison Break by haydos on 03-10-2006 at 06:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hmaster
That was shown in Australia on Thursday Wednesday (ty Tandy)
RE: Prison Break by Tandy on 03-11-2006 at 02:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by haydn
quote:
Originally posted by hmaster
That was shown in Australia on Thursday

isn't it on wednesday here?

RE: Prison Break by Fuzzles on 03-21-2006 at 10:07 AM

Yeah it is awesome! except i am in australia! I Love it!

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 03-21-2006 at 11:48 AM

quote:
quote:

He escapes!

no. He dosnt escape. not yet as of the latest epsiode aired last night (20th march) in the USA. this is the latest episode available and the first episode of season 1, part two :p
Season 1, part one ended with a huge cliffhanger and the first episode is the same.

(The latest epsiode is 114)
RE: Prison Break by Fuzzles on 03-21-2006 at 11:59 AM

who gets betrayed?
i wanna know badly

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 03-21-2006 at 05:31 PM

The are 22 episodes in season 1, btw...:)

RE: Prison Break by Eljay on 03-21-2006 at 05:35 PM

* Eljay is actually in prison break :P

theres a guy called LJ :grin:

RE: Prison Break by Josh Loughlin on 03-21-2006 at 08:03 PM

I think it's boss.

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 03-22-2006 at 05:51 AM

quote:

What extras? i hope you dont mean the prison guys because its filmed in a real prison with real inmates..
RE: Prison Break by ddunk on 03-22-2006 at 05:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
quote:

What extras? i hope you dont mean the prison guys because its filmed in a real prison with real inmates..

Err......
Ummm...

Not at all.

"Joliet Correctional Center closed as a holding prison in February 2002. Budget cuts and the obsolete and dangerous nature of the buildings were the cited reasons. All inmates and most staff were transferred to new buildings built at Stateville, the other maximum security prison in Joliet. Joliet continued as an intake center until March 2004. The Fox Network now shoots its new show Prison Break on location in the old facility."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joliet_Prison
RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 03-22-2006 at 07:09 AM

my bad then a real prision i read that it was real inmates to, stupid incorrect media.

RE: Prison Break by themrb on 03-22-2006 at 07:24 AM

Do you know if it's showing in Australia?

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 03-22-2006 at 09:14 AM

yes its showing in australia i think its on wednesdays, but im not sure as i dont watch it on the tv.

RE: Prison Break by Unwritten Law on 03-22-2006 at 11:10 AM

yes prison break is on wednsday 8:30 till 9:30 on channel 7!

Thanks U.L

RE: Prison Break by LEE123 on 03-22-2006 at 05:45 PM

Episode 15 has leaked early.

Prison Break is amazingly entertaining. It's not like Lost where they put crap episodes in every now and again to increase the Seasons/revenue.

RE: Prison Break by Pinchichuv on 03-22-2006 at 06:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by LEE123
Episode 15 has leaked early.

Prison Break is amazingly entertaining. It's not like Lost where they put crap episodes in every now and again to increase the Seasons/revenue.
oh no you didnt, omg you did.
Come on Prision break can only have one season, it would be just stupid that they cant get out of prision and stop killing link, they are only 3 way to end up this show,
1.- they scape alive
2.- Micheal escapes alive and link dies
3.- no ones escapes
but lost you dont know whats happening, and every episode in the life of the guy that are lost are 2 days, so in the first season it only have been 2 months since they crash, so it could be a long time so they can figure out where they are or how to get out.

LOST ROCKS
RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 04-10-2006 at 04:43 AM

no i have to agree i watch lost and prison break religiously and lost does have some really shit episodes.. then some good ones and some excellent ones

one example..
the sawyer episode- 213.. what the hell! the guns havnt even been mentioned and it had nothing to do with anything

Anyway if you want to talk about Lost, See my Lost Thread.

This weeks prison break episode in the US, is 117
J-Cat
Lincoln is worried about Michael's sanity while Michael has trouble remembering some parts of the prison schematics. Sucre has to conceal the hole in the guard's break room. Warden Pope transfers Michael to solitary after he declines his request.

118 has allready been leaked, so as soon as someone uploads 117 tommorow i get to watch a double! Then only 2 more ep's to go..

RE: Prison Break by LittleK on 04-11-2006 at 12:04 PM

Your telling me you though "Oooh they might not get home" in Lost? It was hyped up too much. I personally though it was like every other american programme, but at least Prison Break is entertaining.

RE: Prison Break by LEE123 on 04-17-2006 at 04:37 PM

Prison Break is way more entertaining than Lost. Every episode of Prison Break is on the edge, with exciting new stuff. Whereas Lost has some good eps, but completely poinltess ones as well. Oh yeah, and in every episode more questions are asked, none answered.

RE: Prison Break by Fausto on 04-20-2006 at 11:23 PM

end of first season :
they cant escape cuse someone replaced the tube  of the  nursery ( where lincoln goes after takin the pill), they cant escape, everyone is in the nursery, they broke a metal tube, a guard heard that, they are in troubles... meanwhile lincoln's ex-girlfriend goes to the prison and the governmet f***** are waiting for her.... to

by the way... lost is a very good show, i watch every episode..... but the first season was more excitin....
another very good show was John Doe...  (lincoln in Prison Break)...but it has a  bad end...

RE: Prison Break by JadeRovo on 04-21-2006 at 09:18 AM

Micheal is very very very very(6) SEXY (6)sorry about the caps but he deserves them. i think i (L) him oj

RE: Prison Break by Fuzzles on 04-21-2006 at 11:49 AM

I watch prison break every wednesday....who do they drop out of the team?

RE: Prison Break by Chestah on 04-21-2006 at 01:00 PM

Wait until next week ;). But its an awesome ep :P

RE: Prison Break by segosa on 04-21-2006 at 06:05 PM

What episode are you lot on? If you watch in the UK you're probably behind. I download it each week, so I follow it at the same time as the Americans. The last episode I saw was 19 - "The Key" (which was leaked 2 weeks ago, and is officially airing next monday).

Anyway, great show, and IMO better than Lost.

*SPOILER*

Don't expect them to escape anytime soon. In episode 19 you find out how their escape plan is discovered.

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 04-21-2006 at 06:48 PM

The most recent one in the uk, was their escapse plan and how it went wrong..

God damn i cant wait to see the next episode...:D

RE: RE: Prison Break by segosa on 04-21-2006 at 07:18 PM

quote:
The most recent one in the uk, was their escapse plan and how it went wrong..

God damn i cant wait to see the next episode...:D

You mean when they find the pipe is fixed, and lincoln can't join them whilst they're escaping?
RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 04-29-2006 at 01:57 AM

Well im up to ep 20 after link has been in the *** and it ******* and then he was taken back.. 18/19 are AWSOME episodes.. 20 should be out this tuesday for me..then 2 more episodes and its over!!! but in 19  bellick finds out about *** **** I have nfi what thier going to do...

I used the *'s because i dont want to spoil it for people..but ive youv'e seen it you'll know what im talking about.

RE: Prison Break by user27089 on 04-29-2006 at 07:43 AM

In the latest one that I saw, there was the court case about Lincoln, and the people found the rat in the circuit box, because that annoying little guy told the guard about the plan.

I really like this series, but I also can't wait for Lost... Series 2 is going to be amazing

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 04-29-2006 at 09:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by segosa

You mean when they find the pipe is fixed, and lincoln can't join them whilst they're escaping?

Yah, then they got back to thier cells, tried to stop the execution with the rat, but bellick finds out, so hes going to be executed anyway, presumably..:P
RE: Prison Break by M73A on 04-29-2006 at 09:25 AM

Spoiler.....i dont think they need the guards room, because they have the opening in the middle of the yard.... BUT they can get caught AND they will probably get bollocked for making an escape hatch in the guards room!

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 04-29-2006 at 09:28 AM

No they have to fill it in, it was on the advert...:S

RE: RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 04-29-2006 at 03:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
Spoiler.....i dont think they need the guards room, because they have the opening in the middle of the yard.... BUT they can get caught AND they will probably get bollocked for making an escape hatch in the guards room!

***MASSIVE SPOILER***
Dont read this unless you want to know what happens before you see it!
They do get caught. Tweener tells bellick about the hole, Michael feels sorry for tweener because its going to be killed by his cellmate who has been forcing him to suck him off. Anyways, Bellick finds the hole that they filled in just by hitting it with a sledge hammer and now i have to wait 2 more days till i see the next bit
RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 04-29-2006 at 03:15 PM

:O:O:O

OMG

thanks for ruining it..:dodgy:

:P

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 04-29-2006 at 03:17 PM

quote:
***MASSIVE SPOILER***
quote:
:O:O:O

OMG

thanks for ruining it..:dodgy:

:P

It's your owwnnnn fault :p
RE: Prison Break by SikStyles on 04-30-2006 at 02:52 AM

Yeah, I can't wait to see what happens. How will they play this one off. I think the only way they'll escape is that when they find evidence that Link didn't do it. He gets free and I think some of the guards will get fired because of the things they do over there.

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 04-30-2006 at 10:17 AM

Well one does get fired in ep 17.18. or 19 i dont remember which one.. And cant be bothered to check.

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 05-01-2006 at 08:04 AM

Sorry for the Double Post.

Next Episode: Tonight Airs: 1 May
Westmoreland wants Michael to speed up the planned escape, and gets Bellick one step closer to unraveling it. Michael has to decide whether to involve Sara in the breakout plan. Tweener's devotion is put to a test. Veronica finds out that her ally unexpectedly has a connection to an inmate serving time at Fox River.

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 05-02-2006 at 10:06 AM

Wow.. triple post, this thread used to be hot. Excuse the post but *bump*
Wow what an Episode.. EP 20 is the best yet SO FUCKING GOOD! everyone go see it now.. i cant even bring myself to say more.. theres like 50 twists..

RE: Prison Break by ~INVASION~ on 05-02-2006 at 01:23 PM

i cant fricken wait till episode 21!!!! its gonna be so awesome, they built the aniticipation up so much in this last episode. It is gonna be fucking sweet

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 05-02-2006 at 03:34 PM

:( im still behind..:'(

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 05-03-2006 at 05:56 AM

Where are you up to Negro Joe?

I cant wait for 21 either DAM i have no idea whats going to happen.. Especially scince he er.. spoke to that person right at the end, i didnt see that coming.

Season 2 imo will be crap. There will be nothing left to tell except maybe whats happening on the outside or uncovering all the framing and putting those people away.. 2 more ep's of season1 left!

RE: Prison Break by user27089 on 05-03-2006 at 06:44 AM

England is up to Episode 15, we aren't that far behind America, we had a chance to catch up during the period where they had to wait until March to get another episode.

quote:
Season 2 imo will be crap. There will be nothing left to tell except maybe whats happening on the outside or uncovering all the framing and putting those people away.. 2 more ep's of season1 left!

That's what I think... I think it will just drag on if they don't escape this season
RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 05-03-2006 at 08:24 AM

They will have to escape this season, they cant drag it on. Besides.. Read the preview for the next ep. I dont want to post it here but if you know where to look then you'll find it.

RE: Prison Break by user27089 on 05-03-2006 at 09:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Crimcz
hmm i havnt watched it yet :/ all my friends say its better than lost so i might have to download it

It is a really good show, I'm going to download all of the prison break episodes after Lost, I really enjoy it, but I missed the first few:(
RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 05-03-2006 at 11:17 AM

It's better than lost.. more.. Gripping.. but lost is still awsome.

RE: Prison Break by M73A on 05-03-2006 at 02:53 PM

i like the mystery and plot of lost better.... the better thing about prison break is the continuous suspense...

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:
Originally posted by Crimcz
hmm i havnt watched it yet :/ all my friends say its better than lost so i might have to download it

It is a really good show, I'm going to download all of the prison break episodes after Lost, I really enjoy it, but I missed the first few:(

mwahaha:P got ep 1-19, lost series 1, and 2 1-19, and sopranos season 6 ep1-7

god i better not run out of bandwidth keeping up to date with all of these.
RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 05-03-2006 at 08:39 PM

By the looks of things this going to be far better then Lost season 2...:|

I mean the first epsiode of lost made me want to stop watching it, and so far i dont thinks there has a been a weak episode of Prison Break..:)

RE: Prison Break by user27089 on 05-03-2006 at 09:08 PM

I'm download Prison Break 1 - 20 at the moment and can't wait to watch them...

But right now I'm watching Lost and Episodes 6 - 11 have made me want to just watch the next one, then the next etc...

I think they're both amazing shows (y)

RE: Prison Break by Fuzzles on 05-04-2006 at 09:58 AM

Last nights episode for auzzies was michael and his inmates were going to escape but they fixed the pipes :|

Can't wait to see how they save lincoln! :)

RE: Prison Break by Tandy on 05-04-2006 at 09:35 PM

lol, im in australia too, but i couldnt be bothered waiting :P

i just watched episode 20, and i cant believe what he just did at the end, this is going to get intense. I can't wait for 21

RE: Prison Break by M73A on 05-05-2006 at 03:07 PM

omg!!!!!!! i dont think what happened right at the end will work!

RE: Prison Break by Fusekazuki on 05-05-2006 at 06:09 PM

doood, prison break is the shit yo, its sooo good

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 05-08-2006 at 09:38 AM

that ep was INSANE too (I just said that in the lost thread)
But that ending.. WTF hows he going to get out of that? I Guess ill find out tommorow.

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 05-08-2006 at 03:59 PM

:@:@:@ God this thread makes me want to watch it so bad..

Episode 17 or 16 on tonight cant remember which...:P

RE: Prison Break by user27089 on 05-08-2006 at 04:29 PM

Episode 16 for England...

The end of Episode 20 was like :|.

It was so out of character for Michael :p.

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 05-09-2006 at 07:56 AM

21 tonight! Im downloading it.. 72kb/s 1hr to go.. Woo! i cant wait!

That was CRAZY oh-my-god.. I cant wait for next weeks.. I dont even have anything to say to that  but FUCK!

RE: Prison Break by M73A on 05-09-2006 at 07:48 PM

DITTO!?!?!??

next weeks the season finale.... hmmm, i wonder who/if anyone gets caught. *-)

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 05-09-2006 at 07:51 PM

I read on the forums or somehting that the writers have said the story will carry on or somethign because the breakout is only the beggining..:S

I dont if its true or not though..:)

And i dont want any spoilers of the last episodes PLEASE..:D

RE: Prison Break by M73A on 05-09-2006 at 07:52 PM

quote:
I read on the forums or somehting that the writers have said the story will carry on or somethign because the breakout is only the beggining..:S

I dont if its true or not though..:)

And i dont want any spoilers of the last episodes PLEASE..:D

yea it is true... the dude that plays michael was on radio1 ... the first season is the breakout, the next is on the run and after is the legal stuff... or something like that cant remember exactely

RE: Prison Break by sufcste on 05-10-2006 at 07:11 PM

:) It's funny reading this thread because people are watching all different episodes at all different times. Also, I'd never trust what anyone says until I see it happen :P

I'm watching it in the UK on Channel 5 and it's really addicitve!

I think the dual illegal/legal escape story is good, although I don't know what would happen if Lincoln got pardoned and Michael was left in there anyway :D.

The last episode was weird but quite good; it was the back story one. The only thing I didn't like was the way that as Lincoln ran away from the shooting he just happened to bump into Sucre. That was obviously just to make the series self-contained, unless it becomes more relevant later (Sucre gave evidence anonymously or something, though I think that's unlikely).

Obviously it can only run for 1 Series/'Season' in its current format; I personally doubt that they will do an 'on the run' bit. The main problem is that whatever happens Michael is still in prison for a crime he did commit, even if it was intentional!

Anyway, this post is way too long so I'm going to stop now! :P

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 05-10-2006 at 07:48 PM

I think they should carry it on, i was hoping they would be one the run in the first season the possibilities are quite large if the escapees are on the outside, it can be a much larger exerperience, im wondering it could lack the intelligence of the first season but will have to wait and see...

RE: Prison Break by user27089 on 05-10-2006 at 08:37 PM

quote:
I think they should carry it on, i was hoping they would be one the run in the first season the possibilities are quite large if the escapees are on the outside, it can be a much larger exerperience, im wondering it could lack the intelligence of the first season but will have to wait and see...

That doesn't make any sense (the end bit) :p.
RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 05-11-2006 at 07:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:

That doesn't make any sense (the end bit) :p.
The lack of intelligence? Of the writers or the characters? either way.. michael must be the smartest guy ive ever seen on film or tv.. and the writers are exceptional to come up with these twists and plots like they do..
RE: Prison Break by sufcste on 05-11-2006 at 03:19 PM

Michael has some condition which makes him see the world differently. His psycologist says he is a genius in the traditional sense of the word.

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 05-11-2006 at 04:54 PM

quote:
The lack of intelligence?

As in they they escape, as in the plan etc...
RE: Prison Break by sufcste on 05-16-2006 at 06:57 PM

Wow I saw the latest episode on five last night and it was ace! Michael's a genius, even though I see what he's doing just before they tell you :)

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 05-16-2006 at 07:04 PM

I know what you mean the episode last night was so clever, his eyes just changed in that psych place, :)

RE: Prison Break by Zephyr on 05-16-2006 at 07:10 PM

Prison Break is so addictive. I'm watching in the UK so i was up to episode 17 i think which was shown yesterday. Then today i downloaded all the other episodes and watched them. They end at such annoying times so i kept having to watch the next one.

The last couple of episodes were excellent. Don't want to spoil anything for people, but i really can't wait for the next season.

RE: Prison Break by M73A on 05-16-2006 at 07:14 PM

DAMNIT!?!

last episode of season. grr

apparently season 2 starts in september/october

RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 05-16-2006 at 07:19 PM

at least youve seen the whole season...:(

RE: Prison Break by sufcste on 05-22-2006 at 11:42 AM

Looking forward to tomorrow night's episode :D

I think (and I don't know this is just speculation) that they might bring Abruzzi back so he can take his revenge on T-Bag. Please don't tell me if this is true, I will find out. Of course, this is assuming that he is still alive! I'm not sure I can't remember if he dies or if it's not clear. We will have to wait and see...... :)

RE: Prison Break by M73A on 05-22-2006 at 11:46 AM

the end of the season is amaing....

the worst part about the hole fing is we're gonna have to wait some stupid amount of time to find out what happens next!!

RE: Prison Break by Veggie on 05-22-2006 at 12:43 PM

Yeah the last episode is so good!

quote:
the worst part about the hole fing
*whole thing

RE: Prison Break by M73A on 05-22-2006 at 02:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Veggie
Yeah the last episode is so good!

quote:
the worst part about the hole fing
*whole thing

lol yeah thats what i meant...

have you heard when series two is going to come out? i was reading things that was saying october... but then i was told thats apparently th realease date for the dvd... :S
RE: Prison Break by Negro_Joe on 05-22-2006 at 06:36 PM

Its says Fall on the Website..:|

RE: Prison Break by user27089 on 05-22-2006 at 07:15 PM

I'm going to download the last episode of Prison Break once Battle For Middle Earth 2 is done... I CAN'T WAIT :|.

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 05-23-2006 at 08:38 AM

The ending was shit, apart from that it was a good ep but now we have to wait till october for the next season... I read somthing saying they had allready planned story arcs into season 2 and 3 and ideas up to season 5... Dam tv networks love dragging stuff out..

RE: Prison Break by sufcste on 05-23-2006 at 04:52 PM

Wow last night's episode was ace!!! :D:D:D

AND they're now doing season finale double bills Mondays on Five from 9pm!! That must mean there's only a few more episodes to go (methinks 4 or 5)!

RE: Prison Break by user27089 on 05-24-2006 at 06:33 AM

They better not let it drag on, if they do I'll probably stop watching it.

RE: Prison Break by sufcste on 05-25-2006 at 08:27 PM

I was right :D

I've just caught a trailer for the double bill on Monday, and although the sound was off, I swear I caught a shot of John Abruzzi - back and with a snazzy new hair cut :) Hopefully T-Bag will get what's coming to him!

RE: Prison Break by sufcste on 05-30-2006 at 10:41 AM

Wow last night's episodes were ace! What did anyone else think?

RE: Prison Break by Mentality on 05-30-2006 at 11:13 AM

I keep looking at this thread week after week and thinking someone has broken out of prison - Until I actually read it every single time, why does my dyslexia always get the better of me? :(

RE: Prison Break by Steven on 05-30-2006 at 11:26 AM

Mentality, you should watch the series its great (so) Though the only breaking out of prision happens in the last episodes...

RE: Prison Break by BluexDreams on 05-30-2006 at 01:32 PM

When I first saw the commercial on TV I thought it was a movie, but then I came to figure it's a TV show.

Can't wait to watch it! *is excited*

RE: Prison Break by fergofrog on 06-03-2006 at 04:24 AM

Im Loving It. Its on is Oz 2. Its sooooo awsum.

RE: Prison Break by Pyroteq on 06-03-2006 at 06:47 AM

Gota wait till october for season 2... :( Same with lost, family guy and every other show i watch..

RE: Prison Break by sufcste on 06-07-2006 at 09:23 AM

WOW! That was a grand finale! I think the penultimate episode was one of the best of the series. Apparently Series/Season 2 will be on Five (UK) next year. Hopefully earlier rather than later!