Shoutbox

pc help!!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: pc help!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=56642)

pc help!!!! by hypa2sick on 03-10-2006 at 01:54 AM

when i bought my pc it came with apol and wanadoo on it?? isit ok 2 delete dose they are stored in (c:0 apllications...den tools why?? also my pc came wid a crappy msn explorer thing on my front screen sit ok 2 delete all dese files? it wnt harm my pc will it? i dnt kno why my pc came wid all dese...

RE: pc help!!!! by Supersonicdarky on 03-10-2006 at 02:00 AM

1) learn to speak english
2) dont delete the files, uninstall it through Add/Remove Programs

RE: pc help!!!! by qgroessl on 03-10-2006 at 02:01 AM

I know you don't really need MSN Explorer... just download MSN Messenger... and as long as you have some other kind of internet browser it's pretty much all you need... as for apol and wanadoo... I don't know what those are so I can't help much.

RE: RE: pc help!!!! by hypa2sick on 03-10-2006 at 02:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky
1) learn to speak english
2) dont delete the files, uninstall it through Add/Remove Programs

nahhh theyre not installd in add/remove programs... theyre on my desktop doh and the folders are in applications [[[tools]]]
RE: pc help!!!! by qgroessl on 03-10-2006 at 02:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hypa2sick
nahhh theyre not installd in add/remove programs... theyre on my desktop doh and the folders are in applications [[[tools]]]

I can pretty much guarentee you that they're in add/remove programs.......

:p... and if you know this little about computers maybe you shouldn't be changing the things that are on it or getting rid of stuff...
RE: pc help!!!! by Curtis on 03-10-2006 at 02:11 AM

What he meant was click Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs.  Then you look for the programs that you don't want, then you click Change/Remove.  But don't deleat those "Windos Hotfix" things.

RE: RE: pc help!!!! by hypa2sick on 03-10-2006 at 02:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by groessl35
quote:

I can pretty much guarentee you that they're in add/remove programs.......

:p... and if you know this little about computers maybe you shouldn't be changing the things that are on it or getting rid of stuff...

nahh dey aint trust me!! i'd know =]
RE: pc help!!!! by matty on 03-10-2006 at 02:33 AM

quote:
nahh dey aint trust me!! i'd know =]
Well you cant speak english properly. Any programs installed are available to be removed through Add/Remove Programs. Although MSN Explorer is apart of Windows XP. Now you are saying the MSN Explorer icon on the desktop, that is just a shortcut wont delete anything but the link to the file.