Shoutbox

When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? (/showthread.php?tid=56920)

When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? by scifiswain on 03-15-2006 at 11:57 AM

Do we know when WLM and Messenger Plus Live will come out of beta?

RE: When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? by Reaper on 03-15-2006 at 12:07 PM

There hasnt been a specific date for either program. But (as i saw from another thread), WLM is due to be released Q2 or early Q3 and Plus! Live will be released after that time. No version of Plus! will come out before WLM does

RE: When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? by NiteMare on 03-15-2006 at 01:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
Q2 or early Q3
care to explain when Q2 or early Q3 means?
RE: When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? by matty on 03-15-2006 at 01:58 PM

Q stands for Quater.

So the 2nd Quater or the 3rd quarter of the year.

Each quater is 3 months.

RE: When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? by chuck_str on 03-16-2006 at 10:16 PM

i cant wait for msgplus live beta or the full program to come out cause i miss it so much and my pc wont let me install 7.5 again

RE: RE: When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? by Fanta on 03-16-2006 at 11:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chuck_str
i cant wait for msgplus live beta or the full program to come out cause i miss it so much and my pc wont let me install 7.5 again

Did you try uninstalling WLM correctly before you tried to download and install 7.5 again?
RE: When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? by Kevin.Lau on 03-18-2006 at 07:00 AM

Some news said that the WLM8 beta public testing is going to begin.

It's a long time to wait for the MLP is released, but I don't want to go back to the old version of 7.5... So I choose the other plug-in for my WLM.

RE: When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? by Menthix on 03-18-2006 at 10:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Kevin.Lau
Some news said that the WLM8 beta public testing is going to begin.
There will be no public beta. Mircrosoft's WLM developers said in a chat last night "Next release will be the final public release". So, yes that means public. But no that doesn't mean beta :). We can expect that release probably end April.
RE: When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? by Stef on 03-18-2006 at 09:25 PM

uff. i wonder how many threads are open with the question" messenger plus live" it's ***** :P

one thread is enough I think

RE: When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? by adam.yao on 03-22-2006 at 02:31 AM

:D just wait and wait ....

RE: When will WLM and Messenger Live come out of beta? any news from microsoft? by NiteMare on 03-22-2006 at 02:42 AM

why did you revive this old thread, its done and over with