Shoutbox

Idea: Emoticons libarary? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Idea: Emoticons libarary? (/showthread.php?tid=57029)

Idea: Emoticons libarary? by XeYaTan on 03-16-2006 at 03:47 PM

I have been thinking about it and I think that an emoticon library would be cool. Especially when you are able to share you emoticons with all kinds of people, like the sounds.

RE: Idea: Emoticons libarary? by Mike on 03-16-2006 at 03:53 PM

I don't know if this is what you want, but you can try typing "(" in a conversation window, and then the list of all emoticons and custom emoticons will be displayed :)

RE: Idea: Emoticons libarary? by XeYaTan on 03-16-2006 at 04:11 PM

No I meant a sound library like to sound one where people can share their emoticons. So not only those that you send the emoticons who can get em, but everyone who uses Messenger Plus!

RE: Idea: Emoticons libarary? by Stef on 03-18-2006 at 09:30 PM

I think is not so good.
I think it is better, than patchou make a library, that you can Save your Smileys^^ but i think, MSN work on it for the final version.

RE: Idea: Emoticons libarary? by Wabz on 03-18-2006 at 09:34 PM

www.mess.be  have a mass collection of emotions and display pictures on there site.  Which is in essence a libary

RE: Idea: Emoticons libarary? by Stef on 03-18-2006 at 09:45 PM

yeah. but not for your own smileys or?

RE: RE: Idea: Emoticons libarary? by XeYaTan on 03-20-2006 at 08:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stef
I think is not so good.
I think it is better, than patchou make a library, that you can Save your Smileys^^ but i think, MSN work on it for the final version.

MSN are only after money. If they do anything with smilies, it would probably cost you some money.