Shoutbox

Rudeness of the affair - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Rudeness of the affair (/showthread.php?tid=57057)

Rudeness of the affair by Lou on 03-17-2006 at 12:47 AM

Dear fellow Forumers,

I am very well aware of my past rudeness is almost every one of my posts on this forum during the past 2-3 weeks. It seems that nothing justifys this but I hope this does.
     The past few weeks have been hard ones. But not for the usual reasons (homework, school, etc). No. They have been bad due to the fact that everyone around me seems to have had enough with me. It also seems that my father and step-mother have had enough as well. Various threats of getting kicked out. The thing is, I've got no where else to go if this DOES happen. But anyways, I have learnt some relatively bad news from my dad the other day. I won't get into too much detail, but I may be moving.
     The past 3 days have put me in a state of emergency. Everything everyone did had a direct and dangerous effect on what I did or felt. It put me and my friends in a dangerous situation of me doing something really stupid
     In this time however, I have found who my real friends are. Which is a really good thing. I've started changing a lot of things in my life and I am forced to do this due to things happening. It is affecting my health (literly; I am now constantly seeing black dots everywhere, and my body gets these odd moments where I'm sure I'm going to pass out completely) and I can't stand it anymore.
     I am not posting this in the hope of getting sympathy. I am posting in the hope that my appologies will be taken seriously, and that they will be accepted. Please do not rep me on this post. It is far from my intention to get reps. I am not searching for attention. I am merely saying sorry for all the rudeness I may have said, all the things I may have done without thinking and things of the sort. It is important for me to do this and I wish for everyone to accept this.

Yours very truely,

lou_habs

RE: Rudeness of the affair by Val on 03-17-2006 at 01:10 AM

lou, I hope everything gets better with your family matters. I really didnt see you being rude (well I don't see anything). You are excused....

RE: Rudeness of the affair by Hank on 03-17-2006 at 01:12 AM

hope it all goes ok for you,  u gotta think of ur health, number 1 thing must come first :) think positively. an everything will be ok in the end

RE: Rudeness of the affair by [MR] on 03-17-2006 at 02:53 AM

You are excused by me aswell since i havnt seen you rude to anyone, unless this was during the past 3 or 4 days while I was on vacation in gavleston.

RE: Rudeness of the affair by albert on 03-17-2006 at 02:57 AM

Best of luck with everything lou

RE: Rudeness of the affair by Lou on 03-17-2006 at 01:57 PM

Thanks for so many accepting of my appologies:) It's times like these that the community is so wonderful!

RE: Rudeness of the affair by Reaper on 03-17-2006 at 02:00 PM

i personally havnt seen rudeness from you. so you havnt done anything wrong in my books. All i can say is that, best of luck and i hope everything turns out ok

RE: Rudeness of the affair by absorbation on 03-17-2006 at 02:04 PM

I could tell something was up for ages. I never really said much though  but you did change alot in the last few weeks :P

RE: Rudeness of the affair by GiantSpider on 03-17-2006 at 02:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
i personally havnt seen rudeness from you. so you havnt done anything wrong in my books. All i can say is that, best of luck and i hope everything turns out ok

Ditto

And get a blog
RE: Rudeness of the affair by Sunshine on 03-17-2006 at 04:04 PM

You're forgiven and i hope things will turn out well for you.
I hope in the future you will be able to deal with your problems better too so you won't have to write apology posts ;)

RE: Rudeness of the affair by Lou on 03-17-2006 at 05:21 PM

I really appreciate it guys (and girls):)

RE: Rudeness of the affair by Tasha on 03-17-2006 at 06:33 PM

I hadn't really noticed, but take good care, I really hope things get sorted. If you ever want to talk, just drop me a PM. (})

RE: Rudeness of the affair by Voldemort on 03-19-2006 at 04:36 AM

Shit happens.
Shit Is flushed.
Your problems will dissapear in a while :P
Apologies Accepted.

RE: Rudeness of the affair by Fuzzles on 03-21-2006 at 12:13 PM

i didnt notice....all the best anyway