Shoutbox

Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala (ENGLISH RELEASED :D!) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala (ENGLISH RELEASED :D!) (/showthread.php?tid=57206)

Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala (ENGLISH RELEASED :D!) by prashker on 03-19-2006 at 11:05 PM

Hey everyone,

I just watched the final episode of FMA and it was really sad :sad:...:P nahh just kidding it was cool but I wanted to see more....so then I remembered there was a movie of Full Metal Alchemist called Conqueror Of Shambala....I looked for a summary and the movie is about AFTER the series :cheesy:

So I looked on the net and I found a english sub download of it :) (shush no more illegal talk :P) but I can't stand watching subs...I will get the subbed dvd rip if my question isent answered :P

Is the english dub of Conqueror Of Shambala released yet?...if so mind linking me to a ENGLISH trailer site? If it is not released mind helping me find a eta for when it will be released....IF it is released

Thanks Everyone :)

I really want to see this :)
SonicSam

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by Panic! on 03-19-2006 at 11:10 PM

Chances are if there isn't an English trailer released yet, then there is no release of a dub coming out yet. Try looking on The International Movie Database for it, they usually have the dub info on there.

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 03-19-2006 at 11:17 PM

awww man

The U.S. release is scheduled for October 3, 2006.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullmetal_Alchemist:...queror_of_Shambala

dam :(

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by L. Coyote on 03-19-2006 at 11:45 PM

The movie sucks, tbfh. :-/

The manga is 10000000 times better :refuck:

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by Voldemort on 03-19-2006 at 11:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Panic!
The International Movie Database

Internet movie database imdb.com
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by lordy on 03-19-2006 at 11:48 PM

tbh I've never watched FMA before in my life

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by Voldemort on 03-20-2006 at 12:01 AM

Its not that good....

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 03-20-2006 at 02:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
The movie sucks, tbfh. :-/

The manga is 10000000 times better :refuck:

Thats why I have all the mangas :refuck: I got 500mb's of 2000 pages on my pc.....all the way to 51
quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
tbh I've never watched FMA before in my life
download it ;-)
quote:
Originally posted by bto
Its not that good....

:( I saw japanese trailers...looks cool
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by Chrono on 03-20-2006 at 02:12 AM

Hey sonicsam :P

Just to let you know: initially there were going to be 52 episodes of FMA, but then they decided to make just 51 + the movie, so you can consider it episode 52 :P.
The movie is pretty good, you will certainly like it if you liked the whole anime. But before you watch it, i'd suggest you to watch Full Metal Alchemist: Reflections Special, which is basically a summary of the anime, but it has a bit of new information too :P. It was released in japan before the movie was released in thaters, for people who didnt watch FMA :chrongue:. It's worth it, trust me :)

RE: RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 03-20-2006 at 02:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
Hey sonicsam :P

Just to let you know: initially there were going to be 52 episodes of FMA, but then they decided to make just 51 + the movie, so you can consider it episode 52 :P.
The movie is pretty good, you will certainly like it if you liked the whole anime. But before you watch it, i'd suggest you to watch Full Metal Alchemist: Reflections Special, which is basically a summary of the anime, but it has a bit of new information too :P. It was released in japan before the movie was released in thaters, for people who didnt watch FMA :chrongue:. It's worth it, trust me :)

Yay episode 52 :D

Downloading Reflections Special thanks to you :)

and Limited Edition DVD of the Movie :-#

7gb :dodgy: pfff
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by L. Coyote on 03-20-2006 at 03:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Thats why I have all the mangas (Smilie) I got 500mb's of 2000 pages on my pc.....all the way to 51
Don't you mean 57?

* L. Coyote can't wait until chapter 58! :drool:

Update:

Saw the new FMA OVAs. :drool: Get the "chibi party" one, because it totally owns... (and it includes characters from CoS movie) :rofl:
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 03-31-2006 at 09:39 PM

I just finished downloading the Special Edition DVD of The Movie :)

It was official english subtitles with japanese dialog....it was one of the most amazing movies I have ever seen :)

Now I guess I will wait to watch it again in English Dubs :)

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by user27089 on 03-31-2006 at 11:37 PM

Animé is just an excuse for old people to watch cartoons :p.

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 04-01-2006 at 02:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Animé is just an excuse for old people to watch cartoons :p.

I = 12
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 08-06-2006 at 10:40 PM

quote:
awww man

The U.S. release is scheduled for October 3, 2006.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullmetal_Alchemist:...queror_of_Shambala

dam :(

Closer now :cheesy:
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by MX-G on 08-06-2006 at 10:58 PM

loln00b i saw that movie one year ago :cheesy:

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 08-06-2006 at 11:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MX-G
loln00b i saw that movie one year ago :cheesy:

I saw it too in Jap with English subs, all I am waiting for now is english dub ova's and the movie in english :P
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by MX-G on 08-06-2006 at 11:12 PM

quote:
i'd suggest you to watch Full Metal Alchemist: Reflections Special, 
Reflections Special makes me cry :'(
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 08-06-2006 at 11:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MX-G
quote:
i'd suggest you to watch Full Metal Alchemist: Reflections Special, 
Reflections Special makes me cry :'(

Awwww

anyways,

about to watch Chibi Party OVA, then Military, then I still need to look for English Sub Children and Fuhrer :sad:
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by L. Coyote on 08-07-2006 at 02:30 AM

quote:
about to watch Chibi Party OVA, then Military, then I still need to look for English Sub Children and Fuhrer
I only have the sub version of Chibi Party. :-/ Couldn't find MvsH or Kids 2005 subbed (although they only say "happy birthday", it's not like I'm missing much).

I also want to know what Alphonse says in the Live Action OVA thingy... :P
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 08-07-2006 at 02:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Leonardo
I also want to know what Alphonse says in the Live Action OVA thingy

thats a crap one =p
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by L. Coyote on 08-07-2006 at 09:31 PM

quote:
thats a crap one =p
I know, but it's funny, in a pathetic way. :P
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 09-10-2006 at 10:06 PM

http://www.fullmetalalchemist.com/movie/index.htm

ZOMG WILL BE RELEASED THE 13th :O!

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by Chrono on 09-10-2006 at 10:12 PM

who cares? everyone watched it like a year ago already 8-)

(i'd still go and watch it *geek*)

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by Supersonicdarky on 09-10-2006 at 10:16 PM

good timing since i just started rewatching the whole series [Image: msn_tongue.gif] (but i hate dubbed anime, subs pwn all)

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 09-10-2006 at 10:16 PM

quote:

I care :P

I have the Limited Edtion DVD of the Japanese release (wish I had the Directors Cut :cry:)

It's ok watching the movie with subs, but I need to watch in english also so I can understand a little more from what subs can't ....do :p
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by Voldemort on 09-10-2006 at 10:16 PM

you anime geek/nerds.....

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 09-10-2006 at 10:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort

stfu :(
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by cloudhunter on 09-10-2006 at 10:23 PM

I have never seen a full anime movie :O

* cloudhunter wants to though.

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by user27089 on 09-10-2006 at 10:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort

I agree, animé is a bit lame :(.

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSpam
quote:

I care :P

I have the Limited Edtion DVD of the Japanese release (wish I had the Directors Cut :cry:)

It's ok watching the movie with subs, but I need to watch in english also so I can understand a little more from what subs can't ....do :p

I know what you mean, I watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children with subs and I got it, but it was a bit wtf... Watched it dubbed and it was more like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah i get it".
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 09-10-2006 at 10:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I know what you mean, I watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children with subs and I got it, but it was a bit wtf... Watched it dubbed and it was more like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah i get it".

exactly :p

I watched Final Fantasy 7 with subs first, then dub and I understood it alot more :p
RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by tehsultan on 09-13-2006 at 01:01 AM

anyone know wat makes the english dvd "directors cut?" id raelly be amazed if the english version specifically had new content in it

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala by prashker on 09-13-2006 at 02:29 AM

Eng DUB - Full Metal Alchemist - Conqueror of Shamballa.avi

It's on torrents....that means.....

RELEASED :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[cLT] Fullmetal Alchemist The Conqueror of Shambala (DVDRip h264 dual audio 5.1)     
video: 640x532, 16:9, h264, 1599kbps, HQ-Slow profile
audio: 5.1 HE-AAC 128kbps English, 5.1 HE-AAC 128kbps Japanese
subs: English original dvd/vob subs and text/srt subtitles

:banana: :bow:

Going to futureshop tomorrow to buy, but downloading now :refuck:

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala (ENGLISH RELEASED :D!) by tehsultan on 09-13-2006 at 03:32 AM

so after you get done watching that, maybe you can say what makes it a DC

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala (ENGLISH RELEASED :D!) by prashker on 09-14-2006 at 11:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tehsultan
Anything? :(

It's not a Directors Cut :P

just was saying there is a japanese directors cut :p

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala (ENGLISH RELEASED :D!) by tehsultan on 09-15-2006 at 06:38 PM

It says it on the english box "directors cut" and on the funimation store

RE: Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shambala (ENGLISH RELEASED :D!) by prashker on 09-15-2006 at 08:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tehsultan
It says it on the english box "directors cut" and on the funimation store

oh hmm

didn't notice anything different, there is a 40 minute "making of" with subs only....art....trailers, original jap trailers.

Thats it :P