Shoutbox

Personal Message.:.Turn on "What I'm Listening To" - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Personal Message.:.Turn on "What I'm Listening To" (/showthread.php?tid=57295)

Personal Message.:.Turn on "What I'm Listening To" by Mistakenvixen on 03-21-2006 at 09:17 PM

I have just had to reformat my computer due to viruses and such and When I re-downloaded msg plus it would not let me turn on what I'm listening to. When I try it says:
"There appears to be an error with your MSN Messenger Installation. Please sign in as an administrator and repair it."

I tried re-downloading it, I looked for the plug in on WMP and theres not even a plug in there. When I go to Tools, Options, Plug-Ins, Backgrounds Its empty, there is no plug-ins and I just updated my WMP to version 10.

How can I fix this?

PS Sorry if this is in the wrong section >_<

RE: Personal Message.:.Turn on "What I'm Listening To" by matty on 03-21-2006 at 09:39 PM

Did you reinstall/repair MSN Messenger through the Administrator account like it said to do?

RE: Personal Message.:.Turn on "What I'm Listening To" by Mistakenvixen on 03-21-2006 at 09:41 PM

I dont know which account is  the administrative account is, im the only one who uses msn in my family, and i tried reinstalling it and it still didnt work..

RE: Personal Message.:.Turn on "What I'm Listening To" by Mistakenvixen on 03-21-2006 at 10:58 PM

Nevermind got it fixed, thanks :D