Shoutbox

The O.C - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: The O.C (/showthread.php?tid=57325)

The O.C by Unwritten Law on 03-22-2006 at 11:21 AM

hello im from Aus and we are in the third season of The O.C, I find this tv show alot like my life as a teen (not shooting people :P) but like being with girls and fighting with them and stuff so what do you think of The O.C??

RE: The O.C by Discrate on 03-22-2006 at 11:37 AM

Yer i think the show is pretty good. But it can't relate to me. Im not as rich as them! but i wish :p. And also i don't shoot people. overall i give the show a 8 out of 10

RE: The O.C by saralk on 03-22-2006 at 11:46 AM

i don't like the show at all, i think its too idealisitic and is just an extension of the whole "iPod Generation" thing.

RE: The O.C by Underlord on 03-22-2006 at 01:02 PM

I agree with saralk and will go as far as to say it is total garbage.

RE: The O.C by SikStyles on 03-22-2006 at 02:53 PM

It's deluded piece of garbage. And you're saying your life as a teen? Dude. You're 13. Your teenhood hasnt even started....

RE: RE: The O.C by Vilkku on 03-22-2006 at 04:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
i don't like the show at all, i think its too idealisitic and is just an extension of the whole "iPod Generation" thing.

RE: The O.C by John Anderton on 03-22-2006 at 04:50 PM

I think the show is okayish to borderline good. The only reason i watch it is Rachel Bilson :drool:

RE: The O.C by Negro_Joe on 03-22-2006 at 05:22 PM

lol, yeah the girls are hawt, but apart fomr that its too far fetched, it sucks ass...:S

RE: The O.C by Pinchichuv on 03-22-2006 at 06:28 PM

one tree hill is a better show

RE: The O.C by user27089 on 03-22-2006 at 06:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
lol, yeah the girls are hawt, but apart fomr that its too far fetched, it sucks ass...:S

Agreed.
RE: The O.C by RebelSean on 03-22-2006 at 06:50 PM

I don't like it O.C. at all, I'll stick with MTV's Real World: Key West, and the Gauntlet :p.

RE: RE: The O.C by Unwritten Law on 03-23-2006 at 04:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
I think the show is okayish to borderline good. The only reason i watch it is Rachel Bilson :drool:

yer true but i like it cause of the story line aswell :D
RE: The O.C by [MR] on 03-23-2006 at 04:44 AM

quote:
exactly
RE: The O.C by -Bogan- on 03-23-2006 at 08:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by [MR
]
quote:
exactly

RE: The O.C by Pyroteq on 03-23-2006 at 01:17 PM

I think its rubbish. Complete shit.

It really pisses me off when chicks are like "omg, my life is like, exactly like the oc omg."

And no offence dude, but your 13 :p the characters in the show are what 17,18? and its all really really strung out, worked up bullshit..

RE: The O.C by linx05 on 03-24-2006 at 08:56 AM

Thank you Scone. I hate this show to bits. The same thing happens over and over again. It annoys me. Bah!

I would think only 13 year olds watch it. Because that is the maturity level of all the characters of the show.

Shame on you people for wanting to watch the O.C. for reasons other than hot chicks!!!!!!

RE: The O.C by Wabz on 03-24-2006 at 11:19 AM

Its not the worst show in the world.  Although I tend to watch it with mute on, and just look at the girls :drool:

RE: RE: The O.C by Unwritten Law on 03-24-2006 at 11:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Wabz
Its not the worst show in the world.  Although I tend to watch it with mute on, and just look at the girls :drool:

lmao u do that with something else :P
RE: The O.C by Wabz on 03-24-2006 at 11:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Unwritten Law

Yeah I'm generally on the computer at the same time :P

RE: The O.C by John Anderton on 03-24-2006 at 02:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wabz
I have the voice on too :P
quote:
Originally posted by Unwritten Law
Yeah listening to music on our pc's ??? I could do that since i can see tv on my pc :P