Shoutbox

MSN signing out by itself - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: MSN signing out by itself (/showthread.php?tid=57329)

MSN signing out by itself by bio_hazard13 on 03-22-2006 at 12:57 PM

When I am talking to someone on msn, suddenly they wont appear to talk for ages, normally about half an hour, and then msn just signs me off.  When i have talked to the people i was talking to they say that i went offline at the start of that half hour.  So msn is signing me off from other peoples views, but from my view i dont see it for about half an hour if not more.

Is there something that i have done to do this?  Or is it something else and also has anyone else had this happen to them?

Thanks in advance

BTW I am using msn 7.5 and msg plus 3.62 while im waiting for msg plus live.  I have done the thing where you can have msn and wlm installed at the same time (not running at the same time of course), but i hardly ever use wlm (can't handly not having msg plus). would this be effecting it as well?

RE: MSN signing out by itself by DJKAL on 03-25-2006 at 09:21 AM

this happened to me alot of the time when i used MSN 7.5
REALLY annoying :@
but i dont think you could of done anything to do it.
besdies - it didnt happen to me all that often,

just wait untill WLM and you should be ok

RE: MSN signing out by itself by trini on 03-25-2006 at 06:39 PM

It never happend to me when I did use MSN 7.5, but now, when using WLM, it is happening all the time. Sometimes I notice the connection is lost 'cause people song titles are not changing and contact list won't upgrade. And when I then try to open conversation with someone, WLM is signing me out :|

RE: MSN signing out by itself by Voldemort on 03-25-2006 at 11:33 PM

Yes, its a known bug in wlm