Shoutbox

Clean up list - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Clean up list (/showthread.php?tid=57366)

Clean up list by ccc38941 on 03-23-2006 at 12:33 PM

My list containe 40+ persons, but it only showes 20 persons

RE: Clean up list by Pyroteq on 03-23-2006 at 01:05 PM

I dont understand. how does this relate to messenger plus and how do you have 40 contacts but it only shows 20? Please explain your problem a little bit better so we can help you.

RE: Clean up list by J.J on 03-23-2006 at 01:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
I dont understand. how does this relate to messenger plus and how do you have 40 contacts but it only shows 20? Please explain your problem a little bit better so we can help you.

I think he means, when he uses the 'Contcact list clean up' feature in messenger plus!, that instead of it showing all of his 40 contacts that he has on his list, that it only shows a certain few.
RE: Clean up list by Pyroteq on 03-23-2006 at 01:14 PM

That would make sense. I have no idea why that is, id check it out but im using WLM so plus! wont work and right now i cbf to use the other computers.

RE: RE: Clean up list by ccc38941 on 03-23-2006 at 02:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by J.J
quote:
Originally posted by Scone

I think he means, when he uses the 'Contcact list clean up' feature in messenger plus!, that instead of it showing all of his 40 contacts that he has on his list, that it only shows a certain few.

Yes