Shoutbox

WLM gone a bit weird - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: WLM gone a bit weird (/showthread.php?tid=57417)

WLM gone a bit weird by Reaper on 03-24-2006 at 10:55 PM

i was in a group convo then all of a sudden all the text became bunched up, check out screenshot

[Image: untitled0js2.th.jpg]
has anyone else experienced this. and where to i report it to?

RE: WLM gone a bit weird by Sunshine on 03-24-2006 at 10:57 PM

Yes, experienced the very same thing today..report through: help > send feedback

RE: WLM gone a bit weird by Reaper on 03-24-2006 at 11:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Yes, experienced the very same thing today..report through: help > send feedback
the feedback is "currently unavailable", probably because im a beta user and not an official tester, or wouldnt that matter?
RE: WLM gone a bit weird by NiteMare on 03-24-2006 at 11:05 PM

its not a group conversation bug, if you have a long enough 2 person conversation, it will start doing that, best thing to do is restart the conversation

RE: WLM gone a bit weird by Sunshine on 03-24-2006 at 11:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
the feedback is "currently unavailable", probably because im a beta user and not an official tester, or wouldnt that matter?
That wouldn't matter, infact for beta users it's the only way to report bugs.
RE: WLM gone a bit weird by Reaper on 03-24-2006 at 11:07 PM

quote:
That wouldn't matter, infact for beta users it's the only way to report bugs.
well it isnt working for me.
quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
its not a group conversation bug, if you have a long enough 2 person conversation, it will start doing that, best thing to do is restart the conversation
yeh i realised that, but this is the first time its happened so i presumed it was a group convo bug
RE: WLM gone a bit weird by Sunshine on 03-24-2006 at 11:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
well it isnt working for me
Could be it is temporarily off (serverproblems) in your country (server).

RE: WLM gone a bit weird by Reaper on 03-24-2006 at 11:12 PM

its been like that for a long time AFAIK and im in the UK and i dont think there is any server problems

RE: WLM gone a bit weird by Sunshine on 03-24-2006 at 11:16 PM

Try on http://messenger.msn.com/help/contactus.aspx directly instead of going through feedback in WLM.

RE: WLM gone a bit weird by Reaper on 03-24-2006 at 11:19 PM

quote:
Try on http://messenger.msn.com/help/contactus.aspx directly instead of going through feedback in WLM.
yup, that works fine. thanks
RE: WLM gone a bit weird by Pyroteq on 03-26-2006 at 09:01 AM

Yeah i had that to. i reported it.

RE: WLM gone a bit weird by Eddie on 03-26-2006 at 12:48 PM

i had the same problem with conversations when ive had a window open for a while and then loads of messages at once...i sent it in a while back :S

RE: WLM gone a bit weird by EvilSeph on 03-26-2006 at 11:29 PM

Now the hard question people, would you rather I get this fixed or is this issue more of a problem?

RE: WLM gone a bit weird by artfuldodga on 03-27-2006 at 02:38 AM

yeah, i've had this prob in conversations with just one person :) its more annoying than anything else, nothing that needs to be fixed right away of course.

RE: WLM gone a bit weird by Menthix on 03-27-2006 at 04:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by EvilSeph
Now the hard question people, would you rather I get this fixed or is this issue more of a problem?
That's not a hard question, they should fix both! What multi million company leaves known bugs in their final product anyway? :s
RE: WLM gone a bit weird by EvilSeph on 04-02-2006 at 08:56 PM

That's true, however it's all based on priority. Which bug is a bigger problem that needs to be fixed sooner than the other? In the end, I'll work to get all these bugs fixed...but which is the most urgent?

RE: WLM gone a bit weird by surfichris on 04-02-2006 at 11:10 PM

There is no need to place an scale or priority on them. All bugs should be reported using the standard feedback system on Connect.

As an MVP you should know that.