Shoutbox

[HELP] How to enable / use MSN Whiteboard? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: [HELP] How to enable / use MSN Whiteboard? (/showthread.php?tid=57497)

[HELP] How to enable / use MSN Whiteboard? by josh3r on 03-27-2006 at 03:22 AM

MSN version:
7.5.0324 (With Mess Patch)

Windows version:
Windows XP SP2

MsgPlus version:

SPNG version:

Error msg that i got when i sent the Whiteboard request:
Your invitation was not sent because you need the latest version of Windows Messenger to use the Whiteboard feature. Please go to the Windows Messenger update site to install the latest version.

More details:
Games/Voice/Video are okay. I'm on router. Not sure how to check about Pord Forwarding. Can somebody please guide? :(

RE: [HELP] How to enable / use MSN Whiteboard? by prashker on 03-27-2006 at 03:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by josh3r
Error msg that i got when i sent the Whiteboard request:
Your invitation was not sent because you need the latest version of Windows Messenger to use the Whiteboard feature. Please go to the Windows Messenger update site to install the latest version.

Let me see....I think Windows Messenger's (Different than MSN) API is used for Whiteboard

So just download Windows Messenger (dont worry you will still have MSN installed :))

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/messenger/download.asp
RE: [HELP] How to enable / use MSN Whiteboard? by josh3r on 03-27-2006 at 06:58 AM

Oh. Does that mean my friend need to have Windows Messenger (instead of MSN) as well?

Is there any software like this, other than Netmeeting, Yahoo! Doodle and WIndows Messenger Whiteboard? (My Yahoo Doodle is not working, it freezes everytime when i load it.. sigh)

RE: RE: [HELP] How to enable / use MSN Whiteboard? by GetsuRyuu on 08-21-2009 at 08:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by josh3r
Oh. Does that mean my friend need to have Windows Messenger (instead of MSN) as well?

Is there any software like this, other than Netmeeting, Yahoo! Doodle and WIndows Messenger Whiteboard? (My Yahoo Doodle is not working, it freezes everytime when i load it.. sigh)

Try iscribble.net?
RE: [HELP] How to enable / use MSN Whiteboard? by prashker on 08-21-2009 at 08:46 PM

The users last visit was in 2006, so I doubt we'll be seeing more of him/her :p.