Shoutbox

[suggestion]Tabbed Convos Options - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [suggestion]Tabbed Convos Options (/showthread.php?tid=57587)

[suggestion]Tabbed Convos Options by Pyroteq on 03-29-2006 at 07:51 AM

Now obviously i have no idea about the features of Plus! Live, just thought id like to voice a feature i would love to see that might not be too late to be included if it has support for these options...
Tabbed Chats
Right click options (on the tabs)-
Open chat in a seperate, induvidual window (Group chat when ungroupped)
Close chat
close all chats.
Send message to all (/all)
View chat log

And a transperancy menu for the tabs

RE: Tabbed Convos- Plus! Live.. by Eddie on 03-29-2006 at 08:39 AM

kool (Y) Hope that is actually included..sounds good to me :)

RE: Tabbed Convos- Plus! Live.. by Unwritten Law on 03-29-2006 at 09:05 AM

isn't that made already??

RE: Tabbed Convos- Plus! Live.. by Eddie on 03-29-2006 at 09:06 AM

i dunno, been ages since i used Plus hehe :P

RE: Tabbed Convos- Plus! Live.. by Unwritten Law on 03-29-2006 at 09:18 AM

same here since i have got WLM havernt used it :p

RE: Tabbed Convos- Plus! Live.. by Pyroteq on 03-29-2006 at 10:01 AM

Yes, but not with that range of options.

Transparancy and seperating conversations from the group are probly the main ones i want.

RE: Tabbed Convos- Plus! Live.. by jordanspringer on 03-29-2006 at 10:06 AM

Tabbed chats, as well with right click options will be in Messenger Plus! Live, no worries;).  However, i would like to see the option "open chat in a seperate, induvidual menu" (or like Undock a current chat from the group window). 

RE: Tabbed Convos- Plus! Live.. by Eddie on 03-29-2006 at 10:46 AM

Kool :)

RE: Tabbed Convos- Plus! Live.. by Pyroteq on 03-29-2006 at 10:54 AM

I know tabbed chats will be in it, Id just really like to be able to open chat in a new window or "undock" as you said. And the transparancy of the menu. Hopefully Patchou will read this and add these options before the final release ;)

RE: Tabbed Convos- Plus! Live.. by Eddie on 03-29-2006 at 10:57 AM

nevermind thought there was a suggestion forum sorry, try sending to patchou, doubt he will have time tho :$

RE: Tabbed Convos- Plus! Live.. by Pyroteq on 03-29-2006 at 11:04 AM

Well if he likes the idea im sure he can find the time, it cant be that time consuming to add a few extra options that wouldnt need to alter that much code. 

Ill PM him the link to this thread, hopefully he will take it into consideration for a future release (4.10?)if there isnt time for 4.00

RE: Tabbed Convos- Plus! Live.. by Eddie on 03-29-2006 at 11:06 AM

4.00 he said isnt going to contain many features, but 4.10 will come shortly after with all or most of the features :)

RE: [suggestion]Tabbed Convos Options by Pyroteq on 04-02-2006 at 10:46 AM

Yeah thats why i mentioned 4.10
I PM'd patchou.

RE: [suggestion]Tabbed Convos Options by matty on 04-02-2006 at 02:10 PM

As of right now there isn't the ability to remove a chat from being a tabbed (hotkeys have been removed.) As of right now your either tabbed chatting or your not. Cannot be mixed.

RE: [suggestion]Tabbed Convos Options by Ezra on 04-02-2006 at 03:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
RE: [suggestion]Tabbed Convos Options

Yeah thats why i mentioned 4.10
I PM'd patchou.

I believe patchou has disabled his p.m system so he won't receive any p.m's anymore...
RE: [suggestion]Tabbed Convos Options by qgroessl on 04-02-2006 at 03:12 PM

In MsgPlus! you can undock the tabbed chats. I would have no clue about Plus! Live though....

RE: [suggestion]Tabbed Convos Options by Pyroteq on 04-04-2006 at 07:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
As of right now there isn't the ability to remove a chat from being a tabbed (hotkeys have been removed.) As of right now your either tabbed chatting or your not. Cannot be mixed.

Well you were able to previously, do you know if this feature will be put back in at a later date?
RE: [suggestion]Tabbed Convos Options by Pc_Madness on 04-09-2006 at 04:10 AM

May as well dump this in here, but can we have an option to have the Conversation List always visible? You have to have more than 1 chat going for it to appear.. which is a pain if your like me, who removes the yellow bar with Mess Patch, and then can't see if the person has changed their status or not... plus its kinda annoying having the window size change when you open a second chat. :)

RE: [suggestion]Tabbed Convos Options by Pyroteq on 04-10-2006 at 04:21 AM

Pc_Madness, im not sure what the yellow bar has to do with it, but i think that having the bar there always insted of the window changing size when you have more than one convo is a decent suggestion.