Shoutbox

LARGE DISPLAY PICS? - HAVE THEY BIN STOPPED? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: LARGE DISPLAY PICS? - HAVE THEY BIN STOPPED? (/showthread.php?tid=57663)

LARGE DISPLAY PICS? - HAVE THEY BIN STOPPED? by Pretty_Boi on 03-30-2006 at 04:14 PM

Would anyone be able to help u sof Has the Giant DP Bin stopped by msn? Just ive tried eveythign and it not workd?

Thanks
J

RE: LARGE DISPLAY PICS? - HAVE THEY BIN STOPPED? by qgroessl on 03-30-2006 at 04:52 PM

I don't think so?... But i'm not quite sure I know what you want. Please speak more clearly

RE: LARGE DISPLAY PICS? - HAVE THEY BIN STOPPED? by DJKAL on 03-30-2006 at 05:39 PM

not understanding your typing but from the "large DP" i can offer my advice on what i think you may mean...

download and install STUFFPLUG
and then ensure that it is enables in the Plus! preferences.
then check the stuffplug settings and check that the options for oversized d/p and oversized emoticons are enabled then you should get them :)

hope this helps (and is what you wanted!)

PS: welcome to the forums! ;)

RE: LARGE DISPLAY PICS? - HAVE THEY BIN STOPPED? by Reaper on 03-30-2006 at 05:51 PM

also with using StuffPlug, the other contact must have it installed otherwise they will not be able to see it

RE: LARGE DISPLAY PICS? - HAVE THEY BIN STOPPED? by linx05 on 04-02-2006 at 12:56 PM

Oversized Display Pictures ;)