Shoutbox

Just Wondering - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Just Wondering (/showthread.php?tid=57812)

Just Wondering by GhOsT666 on 04-03-2006 at 11:02 PM

Hey iv just got msn 8.0 beta coz i was invite by micsoft 2 join i was wondering is there any chance i can get the Messenger Plus for it off us coz i really wanna try it out n iv had msn beta 4 agez n now i was reading us have put Messenger Plus beta into beta testing i just wondering can i become one n help out thnx laterz

RE: Just Wondering by Menthix on 04-03-2006 at 11:15 PM

See About Messenger Plus! for Windows Live Messenger (MSN 8).

RE: Just Wondering by GhOsT666 on 04-03-2006 at 11:18 PM

that dont really help iv read all off that i just wanna know if i can get a link to download it coz i want Messenger Plus bac n now im usin msn 8 i want plus bac sooo thats y i ask if i can become tester

RE: Just Wondering by Menthix on 04-03-2006 at 11:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by GhOsT666
i just wanna know if i can get a link to download it coz i want Messenger Plus bac n now im usin msn 8
If you really would have read it you would have seen this:

quote:
Messenger Plus! Live is currently being privately beta tested. Beta testers were chosen not so long ago, when we had the chance to send our information to an email address, saying that we wanted to join the team. As i said, beta testers have already been chosen and there is NO way of joining the team by now (and there will not be).
quote:
There is NOTHING to download yet!

So that means no.
RE: Just Wondering by DJKAL on 04-03-2006 at 11:25 PM

simple answer is: no.

in detail: because BETA testing was started a while ago and so the testers chosen then. there is no way of accessing the BETA (leaked versions can not be used either and those avaliable to download are viruses!) all that you can do is to wait for MP!L (messenger plus! Live) to be released publically in the next few weeks/months.

RE: Just Wondering by GhOsT666 on 04-03-2006 at 11:27 PM

yer guess sooooo just suc coz iv had msn 8 for agez

RE: Just Wondering by DJKAL on 04-03-2006 at 11:29 PM

it doesnt matter how long you've had WLM for :P
nothing can be done untill the public release of MP!L (there are no planned public BETAs yet)

PS: please type clearer (full english) :)

RE: Just Wondering by Stef on 04-03-2006 at 11:32 PM

lol :P some people can't wait.. tz tz
1 week, 3 week.  it's not the end of the wolrd (A)
wait until the public release like the other says ^^