Shoutbox

[suggestion]only save logs with <x people - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [suggestion]only save logs with <x people (/showthread.php?tid=57876)

[suggestion]only save logs with <x people by DARKGeNGaR094 on 04-05-2006 at 05:08 PM

How about an option that lets you set a maximum amount of participants for which logs are saved. say you set the number at 4, conversations with 5 or more people are automatically set not to be logged.
why do i think this would be a good addition? cause my logs are often filled with useless nonsense from group conversations started by bored people ;) and i know i'll forget to turn the log off each time. if it's too much work, forget it, but this doesn't seem like it'll be much work at all :)

RE: [suggestion]only save logs with <x people by qgroessl on 04-05-2006 at 05:34 PM

Sounds like a great idea to me!... I know sometimes I have group conversations that really have no meaning at all so the logging is pointless...

I think Patchou could do it! haha... Please Patchou!

RE: [suggestion]only save logs with <x people by Stef on 04-07-2006 at 11:19 AM

hm yes yes. a very great Idea :D
i hope patchou can make it :P

RE: [suggestion]only save logs with <x people by Patchou on 04-08-2006 at 10:09 PM

you are right and that's already built in Messenger Plus! Live (not as an option though). Separate chat logs aren't generated above 3 contacts in a chat to avoid unnecessary duplication.