Shoutbox

Converenze Idea - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Converenze Idea (/showthread.php?tid=58007)

Converenze Idea by Stef on 04-08-2006 at 11:08 AM

How you find this idea?

When somebody invite you to an conversation with other people. A Window appears and ask you, whether you go into this conversation or not.

"(Nickname) want you to invite to a conference. Would you like to participate?"

I write it to Messenger Team, i hope they build this feature.

Of course you can select, whether this feature is to be on or off.

I hope you understand my bad english :$:P lol

RE: Converenze Idea by Discrate on 04-08-2006 at 11:10 AM

I think it is a great idea. People always add me into those big conversations and its annoying. When i leave they add me back in then i leave again and they keep doing the same thing. If windows live messenger or another add-on had this i would download it. Great idea :P Maybe i nthe near future they will add that feature in.

RE: Converenze Idea by Eddie on 04-08-2006 at 12:36 PM

This is used on yahoo and is very handy...i think it should be implemented into Messenger (Y) :)

RE: Converenze Idea by fe3101 on 04-08-2006 at 07:47 PM

i like your idea :o) .  I dont like when my friend  add me in a giant conversation , with about 15 people

RE: Converenze Idea by Stef on 04-08-2006 at 10:07 PM

we should send MSN lot of Mails, that they build this Feature before MSN is released soon :P

RE: Converenze Idea by Chancer on 04-09-2006 at 01:26 AM

it's not a good idea....it's a PERFECT idea!!

and complementing fe3101's sig: VIVA BRASIL!

RE: RE: Converenze Idea by Discrate on 04-09-2006 at 02:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stef
we should send MSN lot of Mails, that they build this Feature before MSN is released soon :P

No lets not, You shouldn't annoy the msn team or should i say the windows live messenger team they are really busy and by sending them heaps of e-mails with the same letter in it will not make them add this feature it will just annoy them and ignore your letter. I think one e-mail would do.
RE: Converenze Idea by Chancer on 04-09-2006 at 02:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by joelm
You shouldn't annoy the msn team (...) the windows live messenger team they are really busy

Yeah...that's right.

We should have asked in the beta chat with WLM Team...will they open the chat again??

RE: RE: Converenze Idea by Discrate on 04-09-2006 at 02:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
quote:
Originally posted by joelm
You shouldn't annoy the msn team (...) the windows live messenger team they are really busy

Yeah...that's right.

We should have asked in the beta chat with WLM Team...will they open the chat again??

I don't think there will be another one Like i said one e-mail will do. Also Please dont edit what i said.

quote:
Originally posted by Chancer

You shouldn't annoy the msn team or should i say the windows live messenger team they are really busy

RE: Converenze Idea by Chancer on 04-09-2006 at 02:38 AM

Ooops...I read so fast that I missed somethings XD

RE: Converenze Idea by NiteMare on 04-09-2006 at 02:54 AM

i like this idea, when i leave my WLM on all night, somebody that i barly ever talk to just adds there entire list to a conversation, including me, so when i wake up the next morning, theres a 2 hour conversation by about 50 people there, and its taking up like half my ram... its SOO annoying, people have no consiteration to ASK if you wnat to be added, even when you status is set to away,

then theres those times that i have an auto-message on it, so half the conversation is people i don't know trying to tell me to shut up

definatly a good idea for this fetaure

RE: Converenze Idea by Felu on 04-13-2006 at 10:35 AM

man i must say-
that its a great idea

RE: Converenze Idea by Idium on 04-14-2006 at 09:10 PM

This is one of the best ideas i have ever heard so far, i most definatly agree with this one, ithe idea should be put to patchou imediatly.

RE: Converenze Idea by Reload2 on 04-14-2006 at 10:28 PM

This is a great idea. When I'm out and I leave WLM on Away, people add me anyway and finaly I came back to view my WLM: a ton of logs from e-mails that I don't know :|

RE: Converenze Idea by Eddie on 04-15-2006 at 05:52 AM

I like this idea...ive seen it requested a few times on this forum and many more on others (Y)

RE: Converenze Idea by aNILEator on 04-15-2006 at 10:39 AM

this is hardly a new idea people, if you bothred to search you should find lots of threads liek this, i belive TB made a plugin to do this once HOWEVER it no longer works due to protocol changes or sumat

RE: Converenze Idea by Dempsey on 04-15-2006 at 10:42 AM

You could still kinda do it, something like:

• When a new convo opens, hide it.
  • If its a one-person convo, show it, finished.
  • If theres 3+ people then ask if you want to enter the convo
  • If yes, show the convo, if no, close the convo.
Seems too simple to me, so there must be a flaw in it :p