Shoutbox

[rel]Chibi Maruko Chan Skin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: [rel]Chibi Maruko Chan Skin (/showthread.php?tid=58250)

[rel]Chibi Maruko Chan Skin by simonemoticon on 04-13-2006 at 03:26 AM

MSN Messenger7.5 Skin

Base on Japanese animation character Chibi Maruko Chan.

Chibi Maruko Chan Skin NOW released~~~

Preview:
[Image: marukopreview75.jpg]

Download:
click here to download page

Simon Emoticon Plus
http://english.simonemoticon.com/

RE: [coming soon]Chibi Maruko Chan Skin by Rik on 04-13-2006 at 10:05 AM

i have no idea what Chibi Maruko Chan is but the skin looks really nice :)

RE: [coming soon]Chibi Maruko Chan Skin by Hank on 04-13-2006 at 10:24 AM

will it be made for Windows Live Messenger?

RE: [coming soon]Chibi Maruko Chan Skin by Eddie on 04-13-2006 at 11:02 AM

I advise you make this for Windows Live Messenger also :)  If you havent already :)

RE: [coming soon]Chibi Maruko Chan Skin by Discrate on 04-13-2006 at 11:56 AM

Good job(Y) I like the orange:P But i don't think it was a good idea to make it for msn 7.5 as windows live messenger will be fully released soon. Mabe you could make one for it?

Again good job:D

RE: [coming soon]Chibi Maruko Chan Skin by Matti on 04-13-2006 at 12:20 PM

Like already told, try to make skins for WLM instead of making them for MSN 7.5. It's a lot harder to reproduce a skin with the new WLM resource structure causing a lot of trouble than immediatly starting a skin and getting used to this new way.

Skinning master theunknown is compiling a modified version of the msgsres.dll will make skinning WLM as easy as MSN skinning was. For the moment, you'll have to use all the tips and tricks posted on the forums to skin Windows Live Messenger...

But, not bad at all, se! (y)

RE: [coming soon]Chibi Maruko Chan Skin by absorbation on 04-13-2006 at 05:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mattike
Skinning master theunknown is compiling a modified version of the msgsres.dll will make skinning WLM as easy as MSN skinning was. For the moment, you'll have to use all the tips and tricks posted on the forums to skin Windows Live Messenger...

Explain more ... Is he re-adding all the images to the uifiles for us? If so great :D
RE: RE: [coming soon]Chibi Maruko Chan Skin by simonemoticon on 04-20-2006 at 06:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mattike
Like already told, try to make skins for WLM instead of making them for MSN 7.5. It's a lot harder to reproduce a skin with the new WLM resource structure causing a lot of trouble than immediatly starting a skin and getting used to this new way.

But, not bad at all, se! (y)

Thank you for the suggestions.

Where can I get more information about skinnig WLM ?

Thank you~