Shoutbox

Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) (/showthread.php?tid=58354)

Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-16-2006 at 12:27 AM

Ok since the old thread got locked :sad: (probably alot of spam) I thought I should post this in GCC :P....anyways back to the cool stuff

PM me and I will add you to the list

Remember 10 words or more....I might let it slip if you have less

I think it would be better for me to organise than Reaper anyways (no offence reaper (a))

Current List

Reaper
remember_987
Condemned
SikStyles
ValSpy
Chrono
ShawnZ
Msg Plus Freak
Plik
segosa
shrbr
dylan!
Scone
Methos2
-dt-
Fanta
TheGeek
joe cool
guanako
Absorbation
TReKiE
joelm
.Lou
jchichuv
Chris4
SonicT15 (8-))
-Bogan-
Negro_Joe
Curtis
thekid
Josh (my friend)
zach
[MR]
Tasha (Best Reason So Far :refuck:)
Fukafly
Rik
wwb
Mippo
ajd
x2zen
Dylan!
jordanspringer
jaderovo
rav0
Patchou
Fuzzles
Calvin

Note to admins and mods: If this one dosent get locked\moved\t&t'd....I will give you all[Image: cookie.gif]....I know you would like that :)

Remember
PM ME not Reaper :P

Also, thanks for the beginning help Reaper (a)

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by user27089 on 04-16-2006 at 09:10 AM

I sent the most random 10 words last time lol, would I please be able to send it through again?

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-16-2006 at 09:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I sent the most random 10 words last time lol, would I please be able to send it through again?
ya I guess =P
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by absorbation on 04-16-2006 at 10:54 AM

Me me me. I said it first, you all stole my idea :grin:

Oh make the video dodgy so you become famous on the tinternet :P

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by aNILEator on 04-16-2006 at 08:16 PM

yeah add me to the list :P

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-16-2006 at 09:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Absorbation
Oh make the video dodgy so you become famous on the tinternet (Smilie)
:P

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
yeah add me to the list :P

ok

so far Tashas was the best reason :P (if I was going to check which reason was the best)
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by Negro_Joe on 04-16-2006 at 09:17 PM

so, do we have to pm you with 10 words to get mentioned or is everyone on the list already going to get mentioned :o

i better be mentioned you made me go on the list...:P

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-16-2006 at 09:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
so, do we have to pm you with 10 words to get mentioned or is everyone on the list already going to get mentioned :o

i better be mentioned you made me go on the list...:P

everyone on the list has already pmed me or I forced em to be added =P
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by aNILEator on 04-16-2006 at 10:26 PM

lol i didn't realise i had to give a reason, but lol anyway :P

yeah add me to the list is good enough i suppose :P

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by tony on 04-16-2006 at 10:28 PM

when the video will be published or released :P?

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-16-2006 at 10:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shrbr
when the video will be published or released :P?

ETA: Unknown
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by ayjay on 04-17-2006 at 05:26 PM

I should be mentioned because Traxor is a female chimney-sweep.

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-17-2006 at 05:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ajd

true :P

ok
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by JadeRovo on 04-21-2006 at 11:04 AM

me me me pick me i have already pm ya so get back to me (K)

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-22-2006 at 11:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jaderovo

You are added :P

Anyways....soon the list will close....not saying when as I have not decided if I should make a whole video of mentioning and talking about members or just a little part of an ending video....:)
RE: RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of f by Discrate on 04-22-2006 at 11:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by jaderovo

You are added :P

Anyways....soon the list will close....not saying when as I have not decided if I should make a whole video of mentioning and talking about members or just a little part of an ending video....:)

Make the whole video mentioning the whole list of users that were on the list and saying a bit about them.:P

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-23-2006 at 12:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by joelm
Make the whole video mentioning the whole list of users that were on the list and saying a bit about them.:P

yes thats what I thought would be better and thats what I will do :D
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by Negro_Joe on 04-23-2006 at 12:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ajd

:lol: :lol:

Anything about Traxor (sorry condemned :dodgy:) makes me laugh
RE: RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of f by Discrate on 04-23-2006 at 12:09 AM

quote:
quote:

yes thats what I thought would be better and thats what I will do :D

Yay! when are you going to start?:drool:
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-23-2006 at 12:11 AM

quote:

Tomorrow or next weekend :)
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame. by Chris4 on 04-23-2006 at 12:16 AM

quote:
quote:

Tomorrow or next weekend :)

I vote tomorrow!! :cheesy: :banana:
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-23-2006 at 12:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
I vote tomorrow!! :cheesy: :banana:

Well it depends if I have time :P....not if people vote for me to ditch my plans :P
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by Pinchichuv on 04-23-2006 at 01:16 AM

ditch youre plans :P

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-23-2006 at 01:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jchichuv

noooooo :sad:
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by Lou on 04-23-2006 at 01:27 AM

quote:
Ditch you are plans?:S;) j/k

Why is Patchou not on there?:P
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame. by prashker on 04-23-2006 at 01:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
Why is Patchou not on there?(Smilie)

Oh ya he dosent have a personal message system enabled for himself :P

I ask now Next time he comes on
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by remember_987 on 04-23-2006 at 01:29 AM

hey sam i thought the old thread said ten words or less not more

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-23-2006 at 01:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by remember_987

shush :P
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by Fuzzles on 04-23-2006 at 07:02 AM

I PMed........I said some pretty random things

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by Pinchichuv on 04-23-2006 at 07:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
quote:
Ditch you are plans?:S;) j/k

Why is Patchou not on there?:P
no more pron sites for you :P :refuck:
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by Reaper on 04-23-2006 at 11:37 AM

quote:
I thought of that, just to make it a little bit interesting. Looks like Sam cant be bothered 8-)
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by prashker on 04-28-2006 at 07:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
quote:
I thought of that, just to make it a little bit interesting. Looks like Sam cant be bothered 8-)
:P

anyways working on the video this weekend....I think this one will be looooooong :D......so you still have around a day and a half to pm me or so :P
RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame....) by Reaper on 04-28-2006 at 08:17 PM

Football Skills with SonicSam gonna be added?
Maybe a teaser :P

RE: Get Mentioned by me in my next video (NON-Spam Version) aka (Your chance of fame. by prashker on 04-28-2006 at 08:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
Football Skills with SonicSam gonna be added?
Maybe a teaser :P

I tell you what....if someone buys me a domain called www.helpbuythecamera.com or something similar and makes a page with a donate buttion to help me buy a video camera that can record to DVD's......then I will do that stuff :)

edit: list finalized video done :)